Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

EXCLUSIVE: I Was Never A Pauper Before I Became Governor Of Anambra – Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXCLUSIVE: I Was Never A Pauper Before I Became Governor Of Anambra – Peter Obi (346 Views)

Amaechi Became Governor Without Participating In Election / Okorocha Was Worth N50billion Before He Became Governor - Onwuasoanya / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Have Not Received Salary Since I Became Governor Of Osun' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXCLUSIVE: I Was Never A Pauper Before I Became Governor Of Anambra – Peter Obi by Agbonma19: 11:58pm On Sep 30, 2021
“I never said I was a pauper. And people knew. I was not a pauper before I became governor. Before I became governor, I was a director in several financial institutions and some other quoted companies by virtue of my investments.

“I had thriving businesses and the businesses were not folded up because I wanted to be governor. They were there. They were all going concerns. All people need to know is that if there is anything you have seen, investigate it properly, ask valid questions and you will be provided with the right answers.

“What I want people to concentrate on is this: if you see anything that you think is suspicious that belongs to Peter Obi, investigate it properly, most especially, get to the source of the wealth. So, if you see an account belonging to Peter Obi, please investigate the source of the wealth. That’s most important.

“For me, it is not a question of throwing tantrums and saying he did this; he did that. Yes, Peter Obi before coming back to be a governor had a very thriving business in the United Kingdom (UK). I had a very thriving business! A private company was there, supported by borrowings and everything from the Western world. And the business was doing well. When I became governor, I should not throw those things away or throw my businesses here in Nigeria, away.”

Visit: https://www.thenicheng.com/exclusive-i-was-never-a-pauper-before-i-became-governor-of-anambra-state-peter-obi/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: I Was Never A Pauper Before I Became Governor Of Anambra – Peter Obi by Lawlab249: 11:58pm On Sep 30, 2021
Ok
Re: EXCLUSIVE: I Was Never A Pauper Before I Became Governor Of Anambra – Peter Obi by dig64: 12:13am On Oct 01, 2021
True
Re: EXCLUSIVE: I Was Never A Pauper Before I Became Governor Of Anambra – Peter Obi by Mystic216: 12:21am On Oct 01, 2021
You don’t need to clarify anything on this because every Igbo person knows that Peter Obi has being a very wealthy man since
Just like Maduka, who is from the same village with me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: I Was Never A Pauper Before I Became Governor Of Anambra – Peter Obi by OBALOLA55(m): 1:19am On Oct 01, 2021
SEUNMSG COME AND CRY FOR MEgrin
Re: EXCLUSIVE: I Was Never A Pauper Before I Became Governor Of Anambra – Peter Obi by Exclusive101: 1:31am On Oct 01, 2021
Why you no build mall for Abuja n PH until you become the governor.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: I Was Never A Pauper Before I Became Governor Of Anambra – Peter Obi by Carlyscales: 1:48am On Oct 01, 2021
Exclusive101:
Why you no build mall for Abuja n PH until you become the governor.

Better stop all this trash talking and ask valid questions. He was a wealthy man and had a thriving business b4 becoming a Gov.

Will it be sensible to you to advise him to stop expanding his business because he became a Gov

It's not everyone that is daft as such in business and financial knowledge.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: I Was Never A Pauper Before I Became Governor Of Anambra – Peter Obi by gabolak(m): 2:28am On Oct 01, 2021
Story for the gods
Re: EXCLUSIVE: I Was Never A Pauper Before I Became Governor Of Anambra – Peter Obi by Exclusive101: 11:29am On Oct 01, 2021
Exactly I was expecting a lunatic to respond with this so how come all the years he spent alive b4 becoming the governor he never built a mall or brewery n can you list how many breweries or malls he as built since he left the governorship seat or in your foolishness you will claim he as chosen to stop expanding because he left govt house ?!

Carlyscales:

Better stop all this trash talking and ask valid questions. He was a wealthy man and had a thriving business b4 becoming a Gov.

Will it be sensible to you to advise him to stop expanding his business because he became a Gov

It's not everyone that is daft as such in business and financial knowledge.

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Do You Agree With The Image Below / 61st Independence Celebration: Nigeria Not Yet A Nation.....snf / We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra - Gov Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.