Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Independence Shame: At 61, Nigeria's Ruled By Multiple Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Independence Shame: At 61, Nigeria's Ruled By Multiple Government (198 Views)

At 61, Nigeria Highest Indebted Country In The World ― Wike / What If South Africa,Namibia And Botswana Was Ruled By Nigerian Leaders? / How Nigeria Would Have Looked Like If Ruled By The Dutch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Independence Shame: At 61, Nigeria's Ruled By Multiple Government by cybertruss(m): 6:36am On Oct 01, 2021
Currently at 61 Nigeria is ruled by multiple Governments.
1. Some part of NE by ISWAP
2. Another is the elected government (Or as some people will argue that they are selected government by few powerful politicians and not the people)
3. In the SE we have IPOB which the people in that region love above their governors because they speak the blunt truth. However people that feed on national cake from this region hates this group
4. Also in the SE, we have the faceless unknown gunmen. Which the people fear. The faceless unknown gunmen have not made any general public statement so no one can tell much about them.
5 Fulani herdsmen: A terrorist group that seems to have the blessing of the government as government where planning RUGA, grazing routes, etc for them after shedding the blood of so many Nigerian and the government refused to proscribe them a terrorist group. This group are not ruling but are the fore runner sent to perform ethnic and religious cleansing so that the ISWAP can easily expand its territory.

It is a shame that we pretend that we are one when we not.

However, from my little investigation I noticed that SE violence was created by the current administration uncovered genocide at Nnamdi Kanu residence in attempt to arrest him. A genocide believed to be bigger than that of the LEKKI Toll Gate but concealed by authorities as they cleaned up evidence.

The Yoruba nation have not turned violent because no big genocide have been committed yet on the agitators. However even if the government kills every of them it might not turn violent because they might deny the Yoruba nation when faced with serious threat as we experienced at the LEKKI TOLL GATE. The blood at LEKKI TOLL GATE is actually a wasted blood of real, fearless and patriotic citizens (Who's more patriotic, the citizens raising flag and crying for justice or the soldiers shooting armless citizens singing the National anthem with the Nigerian flag). I wonder if those soldiers are Nigerian.

Fellow citizens I believe it is high time we look inward and see how we can live as a nation or how we can depart peacefully. The reason why I say depart peacefully is that you shouldn't hold any part by force just as you cannot enjoy marriage by force.

Today's independent day should be a day of sober reflection for our politicians and leaders of the Armed Forces.

I know some might agree with me and some might disagree. This is just my little contribution.
Re: Independence Shame: At 61, Nigeria's Ruled By Multiple Government by Grace001: 6:37am On Oct 01, 2021
I pity those who still have hope in this useless godforsaken contraption
Re: Independence Shame: At 61, Nigeria's Ruled By Multiple Government by Baawaa(m): 6:38am On Oct 01, 2021
God will surely change the story of Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Honest / Uzodimma Inaugurates State Road Safety Advisory Council (SARSAC) For Imo State / Ita Enang And His Foot In The Mouth Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.