Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:44 AM

What Is Your Memorable Independence Celebration Of Nigeria @61? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Your Memorable Independence Celebration Of Nigeria @61? (317 Views)

FG Declares Friday Public Holiday To Mark 61st Independence Celebration / Buhari And Yemi Osinbajo In A Jolly Mood At The Independence Celebration Abuja / See Colourful Displays By Air Force During Independence Celebration In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Memorable Independence Celebration Of Nigeria @61? by Omooba77: 6:38am On Oct 01, 2021
What is your memorable independence celebration of Nigeria @61?
Re: What Is Your Memorable Independence Celebration Of Nigeria @61? by Omooba77: 6:44am On Oct 01, 2021
Mine: When I was younger, my primary and Secondary schools were public, so on a day like this, we will go and do match past, inter schools relay races. One of the days six people will share 35cl bottle of Coca-Cola and big donot and akara........
Re: What Is Your Memorable Independence Celebration Of Nigeria @61? by helinues: 6:46am On Oct 01, 2021
Almost all are memorable including this one.
Re: What Is Your Memorable Independence Celebration Of Nigeria @61? by Sebastine1994(m): 7:00am On Oct 01, 2021
ok oh
Re: What Is Your Memorable Independence Celebration Of Nigeria @61? by Omooba77: 7:13am On Oct 01, 2021
helinues:
Almost all are memorable including this one.

Those days, there was peace.....
Re: What Is Your Memorable Independence Celebration Of Nigeria @61? by Omooba77: 7:15am On Oct 01, 2021
Those days, we were proud of National Anthem and Pledge.....We always stood still.....
Re: What Is Your Memorable Independence Celebration Of Nigeria @61? by richmond500: 7:17am On Oct 01, 2021
Omooba77:
Mine: When I was younger, my primary and Secondary schools were public, so on a day like this, we will go and do match past, inter schools relay races. One of the days six people will share 35cl bottle of Coca-Cola and big donot and akara........
u sure say we no from the same community?
Re: What Is Your Memorable Independence Celebration Of Nigeria @61? by bishop4life(m): 7:17am On Oct 01, 2021
I have been seeing people say there is nothing to celebrate today.

Well I don't know for Nigeria but I think Nigerians should celebrate their independence today.
-As a Nigerian you are your own power supplier since almost every household has a generator.
-As a Nigerian you are your own security, we forn community securities or hire private security.
-As a Nigerian you are your own water corporation, you either drill a well or hit the stream.
-As Nigerians you contribute and to built or maintain your roads.
-As a Nigerian you got no free basic education.
-As a Nigerian there is no educational loan.
-As a Nigerian you can't access business nor industrial loan except you no who know who knows who.
-As a Nigerian the only time Nigeria remember you is when they need tax, levies or want to steal from you through bank policies, customs, frsc, police check point, army checkpoint, naval checkpoint, nscdc checkpoints, vio, and so many official and unofficial money collectors.

Being a Nigerian and staying in Nigeria with your head stiil intact is worth celebrating.

Someone said last time that "if you are living in Nigeria and your BP is normal, then you are not normal ".

So today, I bishop4life celebrates "SURVIVING NIGERIA"
Re: What Is Your Memorable Independence Celebration Of Nigeria @61? by Omooba77: 7:28am On Oct 01, 2021
richmond500:
u sure say we no from the same community?

Fit Be.......
Re: What Is Your Memorable Independence Celebration Of Nigeria @61? by Omooba77: 9:05am On Oct 01, 2021
bishop4life:
I have been seeing people say there is nothing to celebrate today.

Well I don't know for Nigeria but I think Nigerians should celebrate their independence today.
-As a Nigerian you are your own power supplier since almost every household has a generator.
-As a Nigerian you are your own security, we forn community securities or hire private security.
-As a Nigerian you are your own water corporation, you either drill a well or hit the stream.
-As Nigerians you contribute and to built or maintain your roads.
-As a Nigerian you got no free basic education.
-As a Nigerian there is no educational loan.
-As a Nigerian you can't access business nor industrial loan except you no who know who knows who.
-As a Nigerian the only time Nigeria remember you is when they need tax, levies or want to steal from you through bank policies, customs, frsc, police check point, army checkpoint, naval checkpoint, nscdc checkpoints, vio, and so many official and unofficial money collectors.

Being a Nigerian and staying in Nigeria with your head stiil intact is worth celebrating.

Someone said last time that "if you are living in Nigeria and your BP is normal, then you are not normal ".

So today, I bishop4life celebrates "SURVIVING NIGERIA"

You are OYO Now.... Majority of all those who had everything free and ruling us like Emperors.....
Re: What Is Your Memorable Independence Celebration Of Nigeria @61? by helinues: 9:08am On Oct 01, 2021
Omooba77:

Those days, there was peace.....

Still having and maintaining the old time peace
Re: What Is Your Memorable Independence Celebration Of Nigeria @61? by Omooba77: 9:10am On Oct 01, 2021
helinues:

Still having and maintaining the old time peace

No peace now.....
Re: What Is Your Memorable Independence Celebration Of Nigeria @61? by Maxymilliano(m): 9:30am On Oct 01, 2021
Still recollect with nostalgia when the country clocked 25 and there was this anniversary theme song on NTA by Bongos Ikwe

Nigeria is 25,
The odd we deed survive,
arise salute the nation,
come join the celebration,
The people united will never fall
the sun will shine and the rain will fall ,
on our land, vast and mighty,
richly blessed by the o Almighty ,
Like the bees in the haven
Who works so hard
to make her honey flow
and not without the use of a hoe.

Arise salute the nation
Nigeria is 25
Nigeria is 25

That was the good halcyon days mehn ...
Re: What Is Your Memorable Independence Celebration Of Nigeria @61? by Omooba77: 9:36am On Oct 01, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Still recollect with nostalgia when the country clocked 25 and there was this anniversary theme song on NTA by Bongos Ikwe

Nigeria is 25,
The odd we deed survive,
arise salute the nation,
The people united will never fall
the sun will shine and the rain will fall ,
on our land, vast and mighty,
richly blessed by the o Almighty ,
Like the bees in the haven
Who works so hard
to make her honey flow
and not without the use of a hoe.

Arise salute the nation
Nigeria is 25
Nigeria is 25

That was the good halcyon days mehn ...

This was the day of IBB, you are very right.....
Re: What Is Your Memorable Independence Celebration Of Nigeria @61? by educhigo: 11:49am On Oct 01, 2021
Buhari was overthrow elected president of nigeria.and comeback as corrent nigeria president.

Re: What Is Your Memorable Independence Celebration Of Nigeria @61? by Omooba77: 1:49pm On Oct 01, 2021
educhigo:
Buhari was overthrow elected president of nigeria.and comeback as corrent nigeria president.
What is it with Sadio and Klopp?

(1) (Reply)

PIA: Senate Confirms Chairman, CEO, Other Board Members For NMDPRA / #endsars Phantom Massacre / #Endsars Memorial Protest In UNN; Dot Nation T Shirt Spotted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.