Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Anyone With Soft Copies Of Lesson Notes For Computer And Data Processing Jss3 To - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anyone With Soft Copies Of Lesson Notes For Computer And Data Processing Jss3 To (274 Views)

Auchi Polytechnic Student Used ₦100 Notes For Exam Malpractice (Pictured) / Primary 6, Jss3, SS3 And Final Year Students To Resume School – An Appeal / Data Processing And Computer Notes For Secondary Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone With Soft Copies Of Lesson Notes For Computer And Data Processing Jss3 To by dbestuncle: 7:05am On Oct 01, 2021
Please I need a special favour. I know there are schools with soft copies of lesson notes for various subjects.
Please help me with computer studies notes for JSS 3 to SS3 and Data Processing SS1 to SS3.
Pls dm me if you will be willing to help.
Thanks
Re: Anyone With Soft Copies Of Lesson Notes For Computer And Data Processing Jss3 To by psucc(m): 7:38am On Oct 01, 2021
Another copy and paste teacher.

How will the education sector not be bastardized with these crop of people parading as teachers?
Re: Anyone With Soft Copies Of Lesson Notes For Computer And Data Processing Jss3 To by dbestuncle: 8:03am On Oct 01, 2021
Don't judge what you don't understand.
Some times things are not what they actually look like or appear to be, a closer look makes a lot of difference a times.

psucc:
Another copy and paste teacher.

How will the education sector not be bastardized with these crop of people parading as teachers?
Re: Anyone With Soft Copies Of Lesson Notes For Computer And Data Processing Jss3 To by NightCrawler1: 7:27pm On Oct 01, 2021
Go to this link below

https://passnownow.com/jss3-new/

get their scheme of work and topics for first, second and third term and find a way to go through the website and take the lesson notes or search for those topics on Google to get the lesson notes.

I wish you all the best
Re: Anyone With Soft Copies Of Lesson Notes For Computer And Data Processing Jss3 To by dbestuncle: 7:45pm On Oct 01, 2021
Thanks

NightCrawler1:
Go to this link below

https://passnownow.com/jss3-new/

get their scheme of work and topics for first, second and third term and find a way to go through the website and take the lesson notes or search for those topics on Google to get the lesson notes.

I wish you all the best

(1) (Reply)

300L Bayero University Female Student Abducted, N100m Ransom Demanded / UNIZIK Professors Research On IGBA BOYI In Onitsha Markets, Hail Obiora Okonkwo / TIMOTHY ADEGOKE: NANS SOUTHWEST VISITS OSUN CP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.