Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

“Buhari Must Go” – Youths Protest In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Buhari Must Go” – Youths Protest In Abuja (Photos) (40716 Views)

Buhari-must-go: Youths Protest In Lagos (Video) / Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos) / Kano Youths Protest Against Buhari 'Pack Your Load' (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Buhari Must Go” – Youths Protest In Abuja (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2021
Randy111:

Anybody at all is better than Buhari at this point
keep on with your hallucinations. FYI,I'll choose pmb over my clueless governor-okezie ikpeazu
Re: “Buhari Must Go” – Youths Protest In Abuja (Photos) by egoldman(m): 12:52pm On Oct 01, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
they shouldn't use the word "revolution" in a protest. That's treason

Do you know the kind of words Buhari and people like Tinubu, Oshomore, and Tunde Bakare used against Jonathan government, yet he didn't arrest any of them or even send DSS after them.

Also what End Sars protest, were they using the one revolution? Or where they asking to overthrow government? Was it not that SARS should be scrapped? I and you know how this government responded, so bro let's stop supporting evil, peaceful protest is not illegal, infact this government came to power through protests.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Buhari Must Go” – Youths Protest In Abuja (Photos) by FatherOfJesus: 1:42pm On Oct 01, 2021
egoldman:

Do you know the kind of words Buhari and people like Tinubu, Oshomore, and Tunde Bakare used against Jonathan government, yet he didn't arrest any of them or even send DSS after them.

Also what End Sars protest, were they using the one revolution? Or where they asking to overthrow government? Was it not that SARS should be scrapped? I and you know how this government responded, so bro let's stop supporting evil, peaceful protest is not illegal, infact this government came to power through protests.
I don't care about what Tinubu did, you can open another thread to discuss that.

Revolution is treasonable
Re: “Buhari Must Go” – Youths Protest In Abuja (Photos) by Lamanii22(f): 2:04pm On Oct 01, 2021
Bantu10:

Zombie scared of loosing his 30k per month wage grin

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Buhari Must Go” – Youths Protest In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 01, 2021
He can't go anywhere with such protest.
Best approach is to vote him out (well those tired of his governance).
I just hope we won't sell our votes over two cups of rice and small sachet veg oil when the time comes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Buhari Must Go” – Youths Protest In Abuja (Photos) by Couragetochange(m): 2:09pm On Oct 01, 2021
Why do they even choose to engage in this kind of protest (something that will eventually lead to nothing positive) ....let them keep pretending that Buhari is the cause of their problems.
Re: “Buhari Must Go” – Youths Protest In Abuja (Photos) by adeoba2008(m): 2:19pm On Oct 01, 2021
Sowore guys!
Re: “Buhari Must Go” – Youths Protest In Abuja (Photos) by katchagboro(m): 3:04pm On Oct 01, 2021
Afamed:

Lazy Nigeria youth
Why you no go follow them protest. Yeyenatu
Re: “Buhari Must Go” – Youths Protest In Abuja (Photos) by Afamed: 3:39pm On Oct 01, 2021
katchagboro:

Why you no go follow them protest. Yeyenatu

Ain't part of lazy youth. Thank you
Re: “Buhari Must Go” – Youths Protest In Abuja (Photos) by ibtommy(m): 3:51pm On Oct 01, 2021
toobusy:
Let them becareful......let them not start loosing their lives in the hands of trigger happy federal government puppet.

Something must kill a man na. Let them bell the cat for us jare. Ko soro. grin
Re: “Buhari Must Go” – Youths Protest In Abuja (Photos) by egoldman(m): 3:51pm On Oct 01, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
I don't care about what Tinubu did, you can open another thread to discuss that.

Revolution is treasonable

So it's about what you care about now?
Re: “Buhari Must Go” – Youths Protest In Abuja (Photos) by Llarteaph17(m): 4:33pm On Oct 01, 2021
Dumb ass nigga
Antoeni:
*October 1 is around the corner and all members need money, I have decided to do give away N20,000 cash each per question you answer correctly.*
*Wish u all good luck.*

*Question :*

*1. Who was Nigeria's first wheel barrow pusher?*

*2.Who was the first indigenous woman to fry Akara and Yam?*
*3. What is the full name of the first Nigerian tout (Agbero)?*

*4a. How much in total did Anini steal during his lifetime as an armed robber?*
*4b. How much did he give to the masses?*
*4c. How much did he give to his mother?*

*5. Who was the first child to trek to school?*

*6a. Where was the first indigenous madman/ madwoman from?*
*6b) What was his/her name?*

*7a. What is the full meaning of the acronym SUYA?*
*7b. Who invented it?*
*7c. Who was the first customer to buy it?*

*8a. Who was the first woman to spend the N1000 naira note?*
*8b. Where?*
*8c. When?*
*8d. What did she buy?*

*9. As at April 2020, how many mosquitoes are in Aso Rock? (give your answer in binary form)*

*10. Who was the first Nigerian to drink Garri without Sugar?*

*NB: Each question attracts N20,000. Your time starts now.*

*Good Luck .

Mr Sowore Stop being Stupid
Re: “Buhari Must Go” – Youths Protest In Abuja (Photos) by temitope27(m): 7:19pm On Oct 01, 2021
Ojikutubaba:

How do you know you wont die before him ?

maybe after we Don buried you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics / Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable / Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.