Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,206 members, 7,953,766 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:51 AM

Marewo Primary School In Gombe State (Pictures) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Marewo Primary School In Gombe State (Pictures) (55529 Views)

Yosi Yusuf: Gombe State College Of Education Student Murdered / Npower: See Pictures Of My Friend PPA In Gombe State / See the Terrible State of Marewo Primary School, Gombe (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marewo Primary School In Gombe State (Pictures) by onyiloyi(m): 4:02pm On Oct 01, 2021
First of it kind in Nigeria in this 21st century
Re: Marewo Primary School In Gombe State (Pictures) by freegaza(m): 4:09pm On Oct 01, 2021
Schools in Maiduguri. 57 of these MEGA SCHOOLS were built by Kashim and Zulum in the last 5 years.

Re: Marewo Primary School In Gombe State (Pictures) by chaloskyx: 4:16pm On Oct 01, 2021
WOW WHAT A BEAUTIFUL SCHOOL FIT FOR ITS NORTHERN PEOPLE WHILE DANGOTE DANTATAS WHO HAVE PLUNDERED THE NORTHS RESOURCES SENDS THEIR KIDS ON PRIVATE JETS TO HAVARD AND CO CONGRATS TO YOU PRAY TO ALLAH TO BUILD YOUR SCHOOLS SINCE YOU REFUSE TO HOLD YOUR POLITICAL LEADERS ACCOUNTABLE
Re: Marewo Primary School In Gombe State (Pictures) by Bayyajidda(m): 4:20pm On Oct 01, 2021
Crowwejihadist:
Our nothern brothers take education serious more than any other tribe in Nigeria grin

I'm Bayyajidda, the founder and father of the North. I ensured education is taken very serious in the North.
Re: Marewo Primary School In Gombe State (Pictures) by Bayyajidda(m): 4:22pm On Oct 01, 2021
freegaza:
Schools in Maiduguri. 57 of these MEGA SCHOOLS were built by Kashim and Zulum in the last 5 years.

Rubbish, these are world bank project. Mega schools fully sponsored by World bank, yet your governor couldn't employ teachers to man them. Of what use are schools without teachers. Let me add that most of these schools have been converted to shops.
Re: Marewo Primary School In Gombe State (Pictures) by codemaniacs: 4:22pm On Oct 01, 2021
chaloskyx:
WOW WHAT A BEAUTIFUL SCHOOL FIT FOR ITS NORTHERN PEOPLE WHILE DANGOTE DANTATAS WHO HAVE PLUNDERED THE NORTHS RESOURCES SENDS THEIR KIDS ON PRIVATE JETS TO HAVARD AND CO CONGRATS TO YOU PRAY TO ALLAH TO BUILD YOUR SCHOOLS SINCE YOU REFUSE TO HOLD YOUR POLITICAL LEADERS ACCOUNTABLE

you're mis-informed..

they don't plunder the norths resources, they plunder the south's resources..

D:angote makes his money from southern Nigeria, da:ntata has oil blocks in the south... so how are they plundering north's resources

how old are you
Re: Marewo Primary School In Gombe State (Pictures) by Yusufdachung: 4:24pm On Oct 01, 2021
This is a nomadic school
Re: Marewo Primary School In Gombe State (Pictures) by manbrain: 4:25pm On Oct 01, 2021
This is awesome
Re: Marewo Primary School In Gombe State (Pictures) by Bayyajidda(m): 4:26pm On Oct 01, 2021
Gbedulord:
Seun Lalasticlala mynd44 please look at a primary school in this 21st century and we are Africa Giant

Giant of which Africa?
Re: Marewo Primary School In Gombe State (Pictures) by Lugianostar(m): 4:29pm On Oct 01, 2021
Education top priority here?

What a great gesture.
Re: Marewo Primary School In Gombe State (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 01, 2021
codemaniacs:

you're mis-informed..

D:angote makes his money from southern Nigeria, da:ntata has oil blocks in the south... so how are they plundering north's resources

how old are you

Dangote also owns a lot of cement factories, most of which are located in the North, and which get their raw materials from the North too(many of his cement factories are located near the raw material for cement).

Also, a lot of Southerners own oil blocs, and oil rigs even.
Re: Marewo Primary School In Gombe State (Pictures) by maisams01(m): 4:31pm On Oct 01, 2021
Yoighaman:

You must have served there in the 90s or early 00s when terrorism hasn't gone this bad...just saying.
terrorism in Gombe state? Please update yourself, Gombe is one of the most peaceful states in Nigeria
Re: Marewo Primary School In Gombe State (Pictures) by maisams01(m): 4:32pm On Oct 01, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
how many years ago?
our deputy Governor is still a Christian, be open to learning
Re: Marewo Primary School In Gombe State (Pictures) by princeauwal(m): 4:34pm On Oct 01, 2021
BOKO HARAM GENG...
Re: Marewo Primary School In Gombe State (Pictures) by chaloskyx: 4:36pm On Oct 01, 2021
am i2 they did not plunder the south resources you willingly signed up to a constitution that gave them the power to dictate and control your political power and resources then you come online and say they plundered the south resources do you know what plunder even means? it means steal goods from (a place or person), typically using force and in a time of war or civil disorder. did they steal from you using force no your southern leaders all sat down and drafted the 1999 constitution handing over power to the FG government controlled by the north due to their population size and you come here saying the plundered the souths resources no bro you guys handed it over to them willingly so am suprised a 12 year old has intellectual capacity than a boy pretending to be a grown up
"
codemaniacs:

you're mis-informed..

how old are you
Re: Marewo Primary School In Gombe State (Pictures) by Bern1992(m): 4:41pm On Oct 01, 2021
grin

This is at least better than the one in my village.

Local Government is de*ad.
Re: Marewo Primary School In Gombe State (Pictures) by Emmanuelcann: 4:42pm On Oct 01, 2021
Gbedulord:
Seun Lalasticlala mynd44 please look at a primary school in this 21st century and we are Africa Giant
Who is Africa giant?
Re: Marewo Primary School In Gombe State (Pictures) by codemaniacs: 4:43pm On Oct 01, 2021
chaloskyx:
am i2 they did not plunder the south resources you willingly signed up to a constitution that gave them the power to dictate and control your political power and resources then you come online and say they plundered the south resources do you know what plunder even means? it means steal goods from (a place or person), typically using force and in a time of war or civil disorder. did they steal from you using force no your southern leaders all sat down and drafted the 1999 constitution handing over power to the FG government controlled by the north due to their population size and you come here saying the plundered the souths resources no bro you guys handed it over to them willingly so am suprised a 12 year old has intellectual capacity than a boy pretending to be a grown up
"

you're definitely below 12 so its pointless to respond to you...
Re: Marewo Primary School In Gombe State (Pictures) by codemaniacs: 4:48pm On Oct 01, 2021
anorexicmuster:

Dangote also owns a lot of cement factories, most of which are located in the North, and which get their raw materials from the North too(many of his cement factories are located near the raw material for cement).

Also, a lot of Southerners own oil blocs, and oil rigs even.

Da:ngote has only 3 cement factories ( one in kogi, second in ogun, third in benue ) none of which are in northern Nigeria.. Da:ngote gets his raw materials from ogun, kogi and benue...

I did not quote you but you're also mis-informed.
Re: Marewo Primary School In Gombe State (Pictures) by freegaza(m): 4:48pm On Oct 01, 2021
Bayyajidda:

Rubbish, these are world bank project. Mega schools fully sponsored by World bank, yet your governor couldn't employ teachers to man them. Of what use are schools without teachers. Let me add that most of this schools have been converted to shops.

I don't have time for fools who don't know anything
Re: Marewo Primary School In Gombe State (Pictures) by Awoleesu(m): 4:57pm On Oct 01, 2021
shocked O si Jo Mariwo looto...

What's the school's name again?
Re: Marewo Primary School In Gombe State (Pictures) by Mathew4257: 5:00pm On Oct 01, 2021
Way to borrow money from word bank.

Gbedulord:
Hi nairalanders I know we are celebrating Independence day I saw this post on Tunde ednut IG page I decided to post it here I'm in a big pain look at the situation of the pupils passing through in Marewo Primary School in Akko Local Government Area in Gombe State while their politicians in that same state are flying there children abroad to give them better education while the others are suffering here in this 21st century look at a school we use to complain about racial discrimination look at what we are doing to ourselves .

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUaBS75L8JF/
Re: Marewo Primary School In Gombe State (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 01, 2021
codemaniacs:

Da:ngote has only 3 cement factories ( one in kogi, second in ogun, third in benue ) none of which are in northern Nigeria.. Da:ngote gets his raw materials from ogun, kogi and benue...

I did not quote you but you're also mis-informed.

Well, Kogi and Benue are in Northern Nigeria...(yes, middle belt, but still) and not all Southern states have oil.

Also, BUA cement has facilites in Sokoto and Bauchi...which are in Northern Nigeria...and a rig in the South in Imo.

Plus, the problem with your comment is the idea you have that Nigeria can be rich, or the South can be rich because oil. No. Nigeria can be rich if we use the resources we have to make things people need.

Which ironically is what Dangote is doing. Most Southerners and Northerners prefer to sell imported stuff.....
Re: Marewo Primary School In Gombe State (Pictures) by chaloskyx: 5:02pm On Oct 01, 2021
lol as expected you just have nothing to say bro take your L and move on dumbo
codemaniacs:

Re: Marewo Primary School In Gombe State (Pictures) by chaloskyx: 5:04pm On Oct 01, 2021
lol as expected you just have nothing to say take your L and move on dumb bloke forming smart
codemaniacs:

Re: Marewo Primary School In Gombe State (Pictures) by codemaniacs: 5:09pm On Oct 01, 2021
anorexicmuster:

Well, Kogi and Benue are in Northern Nigeria...(yes, middle belt, but still) and not all Southern states have oil.

Also, BUA cement has facilites in Sokoto and Bauchi...which are in Northern Nigeria...and a rig in the South in Imo.

Plus, the problem with your comment is the idea you have that Nigeria can be rich, or the South can be rich because oil. No. Nigeria can be rich if we use the resources we have to make things people need.

Which ironically is what Dangote is doing. Most Southerners and Northerners prefer to sell imported stuff.....

according to constitution kogi and benue are northern Nigeria, according to the Nigerian map and real life it is southern Nigeria.. we're talking about da:ngote not bua. bua only has cement factories in sokoto and edo none in bauchi...

without oil in the early 1900s, southern Nigeria was much richer than northern Nigeria..

I didn't mention anything about oil in my comment... I said resources...
Re: Marewo Primary School In Gombe State (Pictures) by Bayyajidda(m): 5:10pm On Oct 01, 2021
freegaza:

I don't have time for fools who don't know anything

Lol... You can only fool ignorant fellows. I'm on ground in this regard.
Re: Marewo Primary School In Gombe State (Pictures) by Asour: 5:11pm On Oct 01, 2021
Charmingrascal:
They don't value education, terrorism is more accepted to them.

Reason why their Governors don't invest in scholastic education.

Some do though.

It's arguable that Zamfara state has instituted more primary /secondary education infrastructure since his administration's inception as any southern state governor.
Re: Marewo Primary School In Gombe State (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 01, 2021
These students are born to rule whether we like it or not here in the south. Where they schooled or if they're capable of any positive impact has never mattered, they'll always get all the juicy public offices and government jobs ahead of you.

I feel pity instead for myself for sharing same country with them... My children will definitely change the status quo!
Re: Marewo Primary School In Gombe State (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 01, 2021
codemaniacs:

according to constitution kogi and benue are northern Nigeria, according to the Nigerian map and real life it is southern Nigeria.. we're talking about da:ngote not bua. bua only has cement factories in sokoto and edo none in bauchi...

without oil in the early 1900s, southern Nigeria was much richer than northern Nigeria..

I didn't mention anything about oil in my comment... I said resources...

And I did mention that the problem I have with your comment...sorry i was not clear...is that you think we can be rich because we have resources.

For me, the fact that we have oil, mineral, and other resources is meaningless. What i am interested in is what we do with those resources...especially using them to make products. That is why Dangote is rich...he woke up from being a mass importer, and went into manufacturing.

Most Nigerians on the other hand think we can live by selling resources and sharing the revenues...which is why we have this North South fight over who controls what. Meanwhile, neither North nor South is talking of ways we can encourage use of the resources to make industrial products.

That's the problem I have with your comment...and with both the government and the opposition.

(p.s most of the people working for Dangote are Southerners. Also in an ideal situation, only Kogi and BENUE WOULD benefit from revenues from cement...not the whole 'South')
Re: Marewo Primary School In Gombe State (Pictures) by freegaza(m): 5:19pm On Oct 01, 2021
Bayyajidda:

Lol... You can only fool ignorant fellows. I'm on ground in this regard.

Write in English. Only a fool thinks Mega schools are built by World Bank. The Borno state government has recruited over 2000 teachers for the schools and most of them have resumed.

If you don't know things ask, don't just talk ignorantly. What ground are you in? I am from Borno state and Kanuri there is no ground better than this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Best Answer For How Was Your Night! / Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG / Akure Teacher Asks Student To Destroy Her Phone As Punishment (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.