Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Pitch Deck, Business, School Seminar Presentation Slides Development And Design - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pitch Deck, Business, School Seminar Presentation Slides Development And Design (159 Views)

Get Your Canva Pro Account for only N2,000 and Design Without Limits / I Can Help You Design An Elegant Investor Pitch Deck / Aliko Dangote Builds N1.2bn Business School In Bayero University Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pitch Deck, Business, School Seminar Presentation Slides Development And Design by phoenix45(m): 7:57am On Oct 01, 2021
I will be glad to assist you in writing, editing or designing contents for your PowerPoint presentation slides and be rest assured that you will get the best delivery beyond your expectations.

Just drop the topics and i will make my research on the topics and write out the best point and content that will intrigue your audience. And in the case where you have drafted out some contents already, i will help analyze the content to bring out the best points that will be used in slides.

About this offer:
- My content are %100 plagiarism free

- I write for every niche or purposes

- I deliver high quality service
Straightforward and powerful points that perfects presentation

- Careful content analysis and research to brings out the powerful key points

- Fast delivery and hints on presentations

- Presentation slides design/redesign

- Access to any premium PowerPoint template.

Call/ WhatsApp +2348079981193

(1) (Reply)

Know Why People Are Falling In Love With Wood Fireplace Accessories / Mark Zuckerberg Is Now In Number 5 On World Rich List After Losing Almost $7 Bil / 8 Ways To Monetize Your Facebook Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.