Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

BBNaija Shine Ya Eye: Top 7 Biggie's Twist - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija Shine Ya Eye: Top 7 Biggie's Twist (25574 Views)

BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Reunion Show (Live Updates) / Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) / Meet The BBNaija 2021 Male Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija Shine Ya Eye: Top 7 Biggie's Twist by JovialJune(f): 4:23pm On Oct 01, 2021
omoolokunEsin:

Liar! I have two Master degrees and a PhD and I own a flourishing private business. There's absolutely nothing wrong with me or my so-called IQ. I have discovered since I've been watching BBNaija that the programme has a lot of interpersonal issues that can enhance personal relationships. If Mr high IQ finds that offensive, then go and wash your jacket in the marketplace, please. Folks like you feel that Nairaland is peopled by toddlers, yet I'm over 60 years.

Hi daddy shocked I'm in awe that you're over 60yrs and here, I have to follow you, except you're lying undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Shine Ya Eye: Top 7 Biggie's Twist by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 01, 2021
JovialJune:

Hi daddy shocked I'm in awe that you're over 60yrs and here, I have to follow you, except you're lying undecided

There are older people here, I tell you. And remember that no properly bred African youngster says or suggests that an elder is a liar! None whatsoever!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Shine Ya Eye: Top 7 Biggie's Twist by JovialJune(f): 5:29pm On Oct 01, 2021
omoolokunEsin:

There are older people here, I tell you. And remember that no properly bred African youngster says or suggests that an elder is a liar! None whatsoever!

I am properly bred sir, Emabinu sir smiley

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija Shine Ya Eye: Top 7 Biggie's Twist by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 01, 2021
JovialJune:

I am properly bred sir, Emabinu sir smiley

That may be true, but it doesn't show here. We must live it, not just say it, for the world to believe it. Ce n'est pas?
Re: BBNaija Shine Ya Eye: Top 7 Biggie's Twist by Jaymoney5000(m): 12:13am On Oct 02, 2021
Unruly7:
Whitemoney for the money

Please I've laptop and an Android phone

Which online work can you suggest I learn please

Yahoo
Re: BBNaija Shine Ya Eye: Top 7 Biggie's Twist by OutisComputers7: 5:13pm On Oct 02, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Was going to go all out on you but when I see that you have been hawking a 6th Gen 8GB laptop for weeks without traction I know the reason for this your comment
Why don't you hire a private investigator

I already sold over 10pieces btw Got me up if you need ok
Re: BBNaija Shine Ya Eye: Top 7 Biggie's Twist by airsaylongcome: 5:15pm On Oct 02, 2021
OutisComputers7:

Why don't you hire a private investigator

I already sold over 10pieces btw Got me up if you need ok

Lol! 10 pieces is traction?! Hahaha.... Enjoy
Re: BBNaija Shine Ya Eye: Top 7 Biggie's Twist by OutisComputers7: 1:12am On Oct 03, 2021
omoolokunEsin:

Liar! I have two Master degrees and a PhD and I own a flourishing private business. There's absolutely nothing wrong with me or my so-called IQ. I have discovered since I've been watching BBNaija that the programme has a lot of interpersonal issues that can enhance personal relationships. If Mr high IQ finds that offensive, then go and wash your jacket in the marketplace, please. Folks like you feel that Nairaland is peopled by toddlers, yet I'm over 60 years.

Having degrees and being rich don't make you smart sir. Don't quote me again RESPECT yourself
Re: BBNaija Shine Ya Eye: Top 7 Biggie's Twist by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 03, 2021
OutisComputers7:

Having degrees and being rich don't make you smart sir. Don't quote me again RESPECT yourself

Exactly the way you would talk back to your Pa: "Respect yourself, Daddy"! The Tongue is a powerful pathfinder. Sometimes, it talks you into success and great accomplishments. At other times, the arrogant who cannot control it and engage it peaceably talks himself into failure and doom. "Who cares, I can talk to any man the way I like - you are a man, and I am a man." - that's the thought of the fool who's wont to be disrespectful to the other person and who's arrogantly unmindful of Tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sesame Street Icon, Bob McGrath Dies At 90 / Nigerian TV Guide - Shows, Channels, Times for Television Stations / Project Fame Season 9 Grand Finale: Drop Your Predictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.