Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,469 members, 7,864,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:13 AM

I've Approved Increase Of N-power Beneficiaries To A Million From 500,000-Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I've Approved Increase Of N-power Beneficiaries To A Million From 500,000-Buhari (489 Views)

Tinubu Orders Payments Of 9 Months Arrears For 400,000 N-Power Beneficiaries / Kano Relaxes Lockdown For Ramadan Shopping, Despite Increase Of COVID-19 / FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Approved Increase Of N-power Beneficiaries To A Million From 500,000-Buhari by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:41am On Oct 01, 2021
President Muhammadu Buhari says his regime has approved an increase in N-Power beneficiaries from 500,000 to one million.

resident Muhammadu Buhari says his regime has approved an increase in N-Power beneficiaries from 500,000 to one million.

“Considering the positive impact of our Social Investment Programmes, I recently approved an increase in the number of N-Power programme beneficiaries from 500,000 to 1,000,000,” Mr Buhari announced in his Independence Day address on Friday.

On the social welfare programmes of the federal government, the president reiterated the government’s commitment to achieving its goal of lifting 100 million Nigerians out of poverty in 10 years.

“Out of this, 510,000 have started the programme while the competitive selection process for onboarding the outstanding 490,000 beneficiaries is in progress. The National Home-Grown School Feeding Programme is currently being implemented in 35 States of the Federation and the FCT,” he added. “Over 103,000 women have been engaged and empowered as cooks under the programme, while about 10 million pupils are being fed across public primary schools in the country.”

He added, “To grant increased access to credit to the most poor and vulnerable, I have directed an increase in the disbursement of Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme loans to an additional one million beneficiaries laying more emphasis on the smallholding farmers through the farmers Moni programme.”

Mr Buhari also pledged to address the widespread discontent and disillusion about the efficiency and probity of the nation’s civil service.

He noted that for far too long, the nation had neglected the centrality of the civil service as the engine of governance, which had manifested in ineffective service delivery.

“It is for this reason that we are refocusing the Nigerian civil service to provide world-class service to run our country,’’ said the Nigerian leader.

The president also promised to bring more youths into governance to address youth restiveness across the country.

He said the government would also continue to encourage girl-child education, female scholarship schemes, life skills, and digital literacy skills to boost girl’s enrolment, retention, and completion of schooling.

“The youths of this great country remain propellants for our today and provide guarantees that we would have a secure tomorrow. It is for this reason that I remain focused on expanding opportunities for their participation in politics and governance,” the president further explained. “Recent appointments of young people into positions of authority and their track record so far gives me confidence that we need to bring more of them into governance, and this I promise to do.”

https://gazettengr.com/ive-approved-increasing-n-power-beneficiaries-to-one-million-from-500000-buhari/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: I've Approved Increase Of N-power Beneficiaries To A Million From 500,000-Buhari by Jogunomi1: 9:43am On Oct 01, 2021
I thank God Tower of Knowledge Nursery & Primary School just sacked me ontop 12k salary.

Make I apply for Npower sharpally.
Re: I've Approved Increase Of N-power Beneficiaries To A Million From 500,000-Buhari by Moferere: 9:43am On Oct 01, 2021
And how is that a news?
Re: I've Approved Increase Of N-power Beneficiaries To A Million From 500,000-Buhari by helinues: 9:47am On Oct 01, 2021
At least no really partiality in the selection and lots of idle youths in the country have been engaged.

Nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I've Approved Increase Of N-power Beneficiaries To A Million From 500,000-Buhari by helinues: 9:48am On Oct 01, 2021
Jogunomi1:
I thank God Tower of Knowledge Nursery & Primary School just sacked me ontop 12k salary.

Make I apply for Npower sharpally.

Keep hope alive. That could be the beginning of greatness
Re: I've Approved Increase Of N-power Beneficiaries To A Million From 500,000-Buhari by Seniorwriter(m): 9:53am On Oct 01, 2021
Laughable....
Been hearing of this N-Power for so many months.....so when will it actually commence? SMH

In another news instead of waiting for an unending empowerment / job employment by this present clueless and terrorists infested maladministration why not get mentorship towards becoming gainfully employed as a remote / online worker and start earning in foreign currencies!
Reach out via the facebook id on my profile's personal text for a 3-6weeks intensive mentorship for a token fee.
There are thousands of ease2access ways to earning via online once you have the necessary skill(s) & know how to monetize such skill(s)
helinues:

A program that has been in existence for years now is what you are asking about when it's going to commence.

When so many batches have gone..

Chai!!!

That SMH, kindly stay away from brick wall or anything solid
helinues:

Even those that are already on the thread don't have any clue about the program yet they have been undermining government efforts in reducing the rate of unemployment in the country.

Imagine the guy asking when the program is going to commence, when batches have gone from the same program.

That's the reality about Nigeria.. Hypocrisy everywhere

I've always noticed how peeps attack you here for your asslicking of this present clueless administration maladministration.....so the disbursement of monies to citizens for no useful job or impact is commencement of a job program to you @helinues? SMH @you.

@Seniorwriter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I've Approved Increase Of N-power Beneficiaries To A Million From 500,000-Buhari by Okoroawusa: 9:58am On Oct 01, 2021
I Love PMB
Re: I've Approved Increase Of N-power Beneficiaries To A Million From 500,000-Buhari by Okoroawusa: 10:01am On Oct 01, 2021
Helinues, you will not see many people on this thread especially my fellow igbo brothers and sisters
Re: I've Approved Increase Of N-power Beneficiaries To A Million From 500,000-Buhari by helinues: 10:01am On Oct 01, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Laughable....
Been hearing of this N-Power for so many months.....so when will it actually commence? SMH

In another news instead of waiting for an unending empowerment / job employment by this present clueless and terrorists infested maladministration why not get mentorship towards becoming gainfully employed as a remote / online worker and start earning in foreign currencies!
Reach out via the facebook id on my profile's personal text for a 3-6weeks intensive mentorship for a token fee.
There are thousands of ease2access ways to earning via online once you have the necessary skill(s) & know how to monetize such skill(s)

@Seniorwriter

A program that has been in existence for years now is what you are asking about when it's going to commence.

When so many batches have gone..

Chai!!!

That SMH, kindly stay away from brick wall or anything solid
Re: I've Approved Increase Of N-power Beneficiaries To A Million From 500,000-Buhari by realstars: 10:04am On Oct 01, 2021
Good one there to the benefactors.
Re: I've Approved Increase Of N-power Beneficiaries To A Million From 500,000-Buhari by helinues: 10:05am On Oct 01, 2021
Okoroawusa:
Helinues, you will not see many people on this thread especially my fellow igbo brothers and sisters

Even those that are already on the thread don't have any clue about the program yet they have been undermining government efforts in reducing the rate of unemployment in the country.

Imagine the guy asking when the program is going to commence, when batches have gone from the same program.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I've Approved Increase Of N-power Beneficiaries To A Million From 500,000-Buhari by Okoroawusa: 10:15am On Oct 01, 2021
helinues:

The thread about Buhari blaming middlemen is already on the 3rd or 4th line. The same people wailing since 2015 probing the internet for fake news, and twisted headlines everyday.
Re: I've Approved Increase Of N-power Beneficiaries To A Million From 500,000-Buhari by helinues: 10:18am On Oct 01, 2021
Okoroawusa:

The thread about Buhari blaming middlemen is already on the 3rd or 4th line. The same people wailing since 2015 probing the internet for fake news, and twisted headlines everyday.

The left wing in Nigeria will continue to be left wing.. They have blocked their reasonings from seeing the positive side of this government, all what they have been focusing on have been the negative side because they want to be vindicated.

But God has been disappointing them since 13BL

1 Like

Re: I've Approved Increase Of N-power Beneficiaries To A Million From 500,000-Buhari by Idislike9: 10:20am On Oct 01, 2021
Fake news
Re: I've Approved Increase Of N-power Beneficiaries To A Million From 500,000-Buhari by JAMO84: 10:53am On Oct 01, 2021
Some PDP Dundees will use Buhari Npower money to buy data, and be commenting Nonsense on Nairaland.
Re: I've Approved Increase Of N-power Beneficiaries To A Million From 500,000-Buhari by Standing5(m): 11:07am On Oct 01, 2021
What is the annual GDP of all N-Power combined? Taking loans to pay barely productive hands isn't progress but economic pimping.
Re: I've Approved Increase Of N-power Beneficiaries To A Million From 500,000-Buhari by poiZon: 12:40pm On Oct 01, 2021
helinues:

The left wing in Nigeria will continue to be left wing.. They have blocked their reasonings from seeing the positive side of this government, all what they have been focusing on have been the negative side because they want to be vindicated.

But God has been disappointing them since 13BL
There will always be left wing.
Tomorrow when another govt enters and scrap npower and other looting avenues, u will automatically join the left wing.
By then people who u think r members of the left wing might move on.
Re: I've Approved Increase Of N-power Beneficiaries To A Million From 500,000-Buhari by Alcatel17: 2:55pm On Oct 01, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Laughable....

I've always noticed how peeps attack you here for your asslicking of this present clueless administration maladministration.....so the disbursement of monies to citizens for no useful job or impact is commencement of a job program to you @helinues? SMH @you.

@Seniorwriter

Where is my refunds charles?

Nairalanders beware of these seniorwriter crook

I have given you enough grace n benefit of doubt

Apart from going to d bank to put a lien on your account n alerting d mods i will expose you here on nairaland on every thread u post your scams so that innocent nairalanders won't be getting scammed by you

Lalasticlala
Seun
Justwise
Dominique
mynd
Re: I've Approved Increase Of N-power Beneficiaries To A Million From 500,000-Buhari by Alcatel17: 1:45am On Oct 07, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Laughable....

@Seniorwriter

Oga it seems you don't want to refund my money and you will see the disgrace you are looking for

Charles abi Sarah pay my refund asap..which mentor doesn't clearly state his rules of not giving out his direct contact or dat he uses people to mentor?...are u okay at all?....look i don't care of your empty lies of prospective interns or clients....which is non of my business....your Sarah is not responding to my messages with my bank details so u. Better do my refunds by tomorrow

You are a schemer and I will expose you charles or Sarah whichever alterego you are using to deceive nairalanders

Why don't u dare inform nairalanders upfront here about your real deceptive modus operandi..u only inform your intending victims that you use faciliators and you don't give out direct contact of your whatsapp contact so u can disappear after but you have met your match with expecting me to not use part payment for your useless scheme meanwhile youtube has all u claim to mentor

Like I said u have till Monday 4pm to refund my funds or else I will out d lien and still trace you wherever u want to run

This is just for my first expose to nairalanders who u truly are claiming to be cos more are coming on d way

Bank Account Number
Bank : GTB...
Adarokaren charles

The account I paid to..

Meanwhile your Facebook n twitter ID all same

Same person operating this seniorwriter ID is charles or Sarah adarokaren
....if this is a family business just refund my cash better sunset tomorrow before I firstly involve nairaland mods n going full force out for you

You criminals n schemers come to nairaland claiming nonsense brand full of crap
Next is to involve nairaland mods n go bank since you want to play dumb

(1) (Reply)

APC Îmbeciles Celebrating Kanu's Looks To Distract Nigerians From Oyo Pr Attack / Who Is Really Behind The UGM (unknown Gum Men) Attacks? / FG Puts Diezani's Bra,waist As Part Of Forfeited Items Ready For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.