Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Help!!! Nairalanders Pls Come To My Aid - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help!!! Nairalanders Pls Come To My Aid (116 Views)

Help Nairalanders / Can Any Good Hearted Person Come To My Aid Pls.. / Nairanders Please Come To My Aid - Suicidal Thought Keep Coming To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Nairalanders Pls Come To My Aid by jeffsummers(m): 10:25am On Oct 01, 2021
Fellow nairalanders, good day to you all. Happy new month and Happy independence. Due to the type of business i want to start doing, I need an android phone and i currently don't have any money to get an android phone. I want to appeal to all nairalanders. If anyone has an old android phone that he or she is not using and is willing to give it out, please kindly consider giving it to me. I will gladly appreciate. May God bless the Giver abundantly.

(1) (Reply)

Skip Hire Birmingham - Your Local Waste Management Company / Purchase New Duchi Handbags For Female Online (2021) / Paypal And Upwork Account Creation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.