Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,932 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Question/Advice: Have You Rejected Domino's Pizza Order Before - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Question/Advice: Have You Rejected Domino's Pizza Order Before (903 Views)

Nigerians React As Domino’s Pizza Adds Jollof Rice To Its Menu / Domino's Pizza Nigeria Launches Smallie Pizza A.K.A ‘small But Mighty’! / Domino's Pizza Officially Launched In Port Harcourt (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question/Advice: Have You Rejected Domino's Pizza Order Before by incogni2o: 11:34am On Oct 01, 2021
I woke up this morning to an hungry stomach after which I checked the kitchen to find out Madam hasn't cooked.

I sharperly ordered Domino's pizza online.

This is almost 2hours now and nothing yet, I have called and told the delivery is on the way.

Madam's food is now ready so I am thinking of rejecting the Order.

Have you ever rejected Domino's Pizza order?

Should I?
Re: Question/Advice: Have You Rejected Domino's Pizza Order Before by mariahAngel(f): 5:55pm On Oct 01, 2021
Your plan was to punish Madam abi? cheesy
Well, Madam serves a living God! grin

2 Likes

Re: Question/Advice: Have You Rejected Domino's Pizza Order Before by incogni2o: 10:48am On Oct 24, 2021
mariahAngel:

grin
Re: Question/Advice: Have You Rejected Domino's Pizza Order Before by incogni2o: 8:08am On Nov 06, 2021
mariahAngel:

grin Abi
Re: Question/Advice: Have You Rejected Domino's Pizza Order Before by damayfoli: 5:15pm On Nov 21, 2022
Hey. If you want to try a really tasty pizza, then I advise you to visit Dominos Pizza, and I am sure you will be satisfied with it. This pizzeria prepares very tasty and fragrant pizzas, and the prices are very low. In addition, besides pizza, you can order other snacks and desserts here, and you will like them too, as they are very tasty. If you look at dominos pizza reviews you will see that this company provides excellent customer service and all their food is of the highest quality.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen This Bread - Photo / / Vegetable Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.