Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,471 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) (73949 Views)

Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners / Heavily Armed Hausa Vigilante Group Invade Anka In Zamfara - Kill Fulani Leader / Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by KKTooMuchMoney: 12:17pm On Oct 01, 2021
Unknown gunmen enforce the anti open grazing law in Nnewi.

Watch video below

https://www.facebook.com/103032748818382/posts/104759801979010/

60 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by JavaScript90: 12:23pm On Oct 01, 2021
Let peace reign. Fulanis obey simple rule, please stop grazing your cows in igboland. There is a law in place banning open grazing in southern Nigeria. We should obey the law to avoid unnecessary violence and bloodshed.
Hello, I am a fullstack web developer. I develop all types of website. I major in developing complex custom website for businesses and startups. If you have an idea and need a competent programmer to translate your idea into codes, I am the right man for the job. Click my username to see my WhatsApp number on my profile

354 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by Christistruth00: 12:27pm On Oct 01, 2021
JavaScript90:
Let peace reign

IPOB are looking for a fight they can never win by all means

They should have arrested the Cows and handed it to the State Government

130 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by donbachi(m): 12:30pm On Oct 01, 2021
Not again.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by Kamanuozuzu: 1:12pm On Oct 01, 2021
Christistruth00:

The same way Hisbah handed over our Beer to Kano State government.

1358 Likes 164 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by Conrod: 1:33pm On Oct 01, 2021
Christistruth00:

So that the governor (umahi or uzodinma) will give them back to their owners? think think.

421 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by SLAP44: 1:37pm On Oct 01, 2021
God will shame them

late CBN governor malafia have told us fulanis will start killing of high rank citizens in southern Nigeria. And they will start war by 2022 before he was killed on 11 September 2021.. yet nobody was asking him question...
fulanis are now on operation devide and rule tactics... they know BIAFRA is coming as soon as possible, they will kill innocent igbos and find a way to tag IPOB in it.... that's the tactics they have been using to rule the yorubas and igbos.. they are even now using igbos names to comment rubbish against IPOB..

269 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by Coldsperm: 1:49pm On Oct 01, 2021
Christistruth00:

Start your war now Ewu. Without federal government backing, you guys won't even have the guts to talk when the great Igbos are talking. If it is just Igbos and Fulanis in Nigeria, you guys would have reunited with your brethren in Niger and Chad Republic.

494 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by Coldsperm: 1:53pm On Oct 01, 2021
After killing the the cows, they took the two Fulanis herding the cows away. I am sure the two Futa Jalon terrorists that refused to listen to advice will meet their Creator today after much drilling and mending. They will regret their yeye lives today.

116 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by loveth360(f): 1:54pm On Oct 01, 2021
If you are in a land,obey the law of the land.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by AntiBMC(m): 1:57pm On Oct 01, 2021
Nice one. No open grazing in the South. Go nd rent land for ranching.

143 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by Christistruth00: 2:06pm On Oct 01, 2021
Conrod:
So that the governor (umahi or uzodinma) will give them back to their owners? think think.

And I thought Nnewi was in Anambra

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by SLAP44: 2:07pm On Oct 01, 2021
Christistruth00:

No, late CBN governor malafia have told us fulanis will start killing of high rank citizens in southern Nigeria. And they will start war by 2022 before he was killed on 11 September 2021.. yet nobody was asking him question...
fulanis are now on operation devide and rule tactics... they know BIAFRA is coming as soon as possible, they will kill innocent igbos and find a way to tag IPOB in it.... that's the tactics they have been using to rule the yorubas and igbos.. they are even now using igbos names to comment rubbish against IPOB..

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by achi4u(m): 2:11pm On Oct 01, 2021
Adhere to simple rules, u think we are joking, Nnewi is calmed anyway, we're still opening bottles at at Obiofia Axis....
Taa I won't give u total details maka Ndi ikegrin

Nairaland get too many members biko.
Mallamezi-idiot is watching every thread shocked

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by Conrod: 2:31pm On Oct 01, 2021
Christistruth00:

What's the difference between imo and anambra ?

12 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by Tinubuadvocate: 2:35pm On Oct 01, 2021
So cow also offended ipob terrorist ? I always saying It this people are bastard useless hopeless drunkard criminals.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by Skillsnigeria: 2:59pm On Oct 01, 2021
OK

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by slawormiir: 3:50pm On Oct 01, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by Godada(m): 3:50pm On Oct 01, 2021

I have a lot of reservation about these IPOB allegations....it just doesn't add up.

However, what is certain, is that it is obvious the south east axis is gradually been turned into dangerous battlefield.

A High ranking man was killed days back and the ideology behind this killing or whatever it is sinks

5 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by Think9ja(m): 3:51pm On Oct 01, 2021
Another terrorist group is slowly emerging and sadly, we (or should I say) many people don't know.

5 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by Grace001: 3:51pm On Oct 01, 2021
Where is the PEACE AND UNITY ?

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:51pm On Oct 01, 2021
God is even tired of Nigeria problem

13 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by ChiefSosa(m): 3:51pm On Oct 01, 2021
If this is the language that those very
stubborn herdsmen will understand, then so be it! Sometimes, violence is needed to get your point across.
Shouldn't have wasted the meat, though!

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by tstx(m): 3:51pm On Oct 01, 2021
The guts of these fulanis eh

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by tutudesz: 3:52pm On Oct 01, 2021
Tension left and right up and down undecided

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by Dshocker(m): 3:52pm On Oct 01, 2021
These men are just being sponsored by politicians

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by janedonez(m): 3:52pm On Oct 01, 2021
Hmm
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by ba2remagaji: 3:52pm On Oct 01, 2021
Trouble de sleep yanga go wake me
KKTooMuchMoney:
Unknown gunmen enforce the anti open grazing law in Nnewi.

Watch video below

https://www.facebook.com/103032748818382/posts/104759801979010/

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged / "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.