Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Yellow 9ja: I Like Sleeping Nak£d - Asa Reveals [watch Video] - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Yellow 9ja: I Like Sleeping Nak£d - Asa Reveals [watch Video] (475 Views)

I Like How When It Comes To The AMVCA Awards, They Always Ignore Asabawood Actor / Yellow 9ja Hits Nigeria Air Wave / BBNaija: Omashola To Khafi "I Like Jackye But She Is In Love With Mike" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yellow 9ja: I Like Sleeping Nak£d - Asa Reveals [watch Video] by Psalm6ix: 12:45pm On Oct 01, 2021
Asa, one of the housemates of Yellow 9ja Reality TV show in a diary session reveals that she likes sleeping nak.ed.

According to her, it has not been easy for her in the house because she is unable to sleep nakked as she is not the only person in the house and she can't possibly go n*ked before sleeping.

She made this known when she was ask what are her challenges in the house. Some of the other challenges she mentioned are:

1. She is not use to staying with crowd in same house

2. She is not used to waking up early for morning exercises.

Watch Diary Session Video Here

Who else is watching this show?

Source: https://kingsparo.com/yellow-9ja-i-like-sleeping-nakd-asa-reveals/

Re: Yellow 9ja: I Like Sleeping Nak£d - Asa Reveals [watch Video] by adesegun121(m): 12:50pm On Oct 01, 2021
Ok

(1) (Reply)

From ‘king Of Boys 2’ To ‘my Village People’,here Are The Top 10 Nigerian Movies / Your Fave Christmas Movies / Post Your Movie Questions Here, Maybe Someone Can Answer Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.