Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,778 members, 7,955,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:18 PM

If Angel Comes Last Position Among The Six. I Will Give Her 5million Naira. Doll - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If Angel Comes Last Position Among The Six. I Will Give Her 5million Naira. Doll (1274 Views)

Regina Daniels Shows Off Her 5million Naira Kayamata Set From Jaruma / Bbnaija: Omashola Emerges Winner, Tacha Comes Last In Arena Games / Mercy Aigbe Goes Gangster In Photo As She Celebrate Her 5million IG Followers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Angel Comes Last Position Among The Six. I Will Give Her 5million Naira. Doll by lildush(m): 12:59pm On Oct 01, 2021
Angel is the under rated house mate right now. With the slimmest chance of winning the show. If she comes out at the bottom of the food chain. I will compensate her. DOLLAR MAN

Re: If Angel Comes Last Position Among The Six. I Will Give Her 5million Naira. Doll by wilcox(m): 3:08pm On Oct 01, 2021
No audio promise O.
Re: If Angel Comes Last Position Among The Six. I Will Give Her 5million Naira. Doll by greymiles: 3:28pm On Oct 01, 2021
How e take konsain us
Re: If Angel Comes Last Position Among The Six. I Will Give Her 5million Naira. Doll by suffering: 1:53am On Oct 02, 2021
This one hasn’t seen more than two million naira in his life. He made a calculated guess. Emmanuel is coming last position then Angel. She may surprise me and come fourth over Cross.
Re: If Angel Comes Last Position Among The Six. I Will Give Her 5million Naira. Doll by taiyesoul(f): 2:44am On Oct 02, 2021
...and knack her too abi?

(1) (Reply)

I’ll Never Regret Loving You, Even Though You Didn’t Love Me Back – Tonto Dikeh / American Singer, Rihanna Finally Unveils Son’s Face [photos] / James Brown: Cross Dressers New Recruit| See If Your Brother Is Among Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.