Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Lady Shares Heartbreaking Photos On Nigeria's 61st Independence Day - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Shares Heartbreaking Photos On Nigeria's 61st Independence Day (62679 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu's 61st Birthday Is Today / President Buhari Participates At The 61st Independence Anniversary (Pictures) / FG Declares Friday Public Holiday To Mark 61st Independence Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Heartbreaking Photos On Nigeria's 61st Independence Day by Lionnation: 1:44pm On Oct 01, 2021
you will go far baby
Re: Lady Shares Heartbreaking Photos On Nigeria's 61st Independence Day by greencard: 1:44pm On Oct 01, 2021
Will things ever get better?
Re: Lady Shares Heartbreaking Photos On Nigeria's 61st Independence Day by Neddstark: 1:44pm On Oct 01, 2021
Go and tell it to your ipob miscreants

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Heartbreaking Photos On Nigeria's 61st Independence Day by trevorhorace(m): 1:45pm On Oct 01, 2021
DDDEnterprises:
Y'all should continue to enjoy the fruits of this rubbish civilization and lifestyle y'all crave so much.

We on the other side - who have been blessed with a little bit of consciousness and foresight of the greatness that may dawn upon us in the future - will continue to yearn for a revolution in civilization and await the coming of The great Unity who will bring a new, bright civilization upon the world.

In the New Era of The Unity, humanity will be made to realise their potentials as well as their flaws and how to manage and explore them. Humanity will be made to realise they must submit to divine guidance and consciousness which in turn will bring upon them prosperity and serenity.

The time for the coming of The New Era is at hand. A new civilization must prevail! This earth must be cleansed!

And we await your coming The great Unity grin

Pure gibberish undecided
Re: Lady Shares Heartbreaking Photos On Nigeria's 61st Independence Day by Peace081: 1:45pm On Oct 01, 2021
Like for Ella, Share for Buhari grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Heartbreaking Photos On Nigeria's 61st Independence Day by Gotze1: 1:45pm On Oct 01, 2021
Cursed nation

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Heartbreaking Photos On Nigeria's 61st Independence Day by mybiz234: 1:46pm On Oct 01, 2021
Bolaji26:
Neithertheless.

God Bless Nigeria.

Are you a Yoruba Muslim?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Heartbreaking Photos On Nigeria's 61st Independence Day by skallion7(m): 1:47pm On Oct 01, 2021
Old pictures and a trashy post
Re: Lady Shares Heartbreaking Photos On Nigeria's 61st Independence Day by businessgirl(f): 1:47pm On Oct 01, 2021
As you know, online jobs are the real deal now. And you cant participate effectively without a laptop. Why not patronise us. We sell quality but affordable laptops, and phones too.

Check this out

Affordable UK used laptop
Brand: Hp
Series: Elitebook 8440p
Processor: intel corei5
Supported memory: MMC, SDXC, SDHC
Hard drive: 250gb
Ram size: 4gb
Size: 14inches
Webcam: Available
Fingerprint: Available
Touchbar: Available
Wireless: Available
Dvd rom: Available
Operating system: Win10
Charger: Free
Super clean

Delivery in Lagos: Pay on delivery

Price: 85k

Call or Whatsapp +2349062-65-83-51

Re: Lady Shares Heartbreaking Photos On Nigeria's 61st Independence Day by mybiz234: 1:49pm On Oct 01, 2021
Odingo1:
Nigeria is a useless country with over zealous religious people that their religiousness doesn’t manifest in their environment.

As far as the likes of NGpatriot is concerned, Buhari and Tinubu should rotate power since he sees it as a victory for Islam. grin

The same Islam that favours only the rich and put the poor in perdition, poverty and bondage. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Heartbreaking Photos On Nigeria's 61st Independence Day by Maj196(m): 1:50pm On Oct 01, 2021
This girl again angry
Re: Lady Shares Heartbreaking Photos On Nigeria's 61st Independence Day by Newton2024: 1:51pm On Oct 01, 2021
Bastard1stborn:
Na igbo she go be grin grin. God bless the whole igbos worldwide and the unknown gunmen. May God empower the forces behind the atrocities of the Eastern region. May God empower the supporters of Ipob till they achieve their primary aim
Amen at the bolded. From Oduduwa Republic.
Re: Lady Shares Heartbreaking Photos On Nigeria's 61st Independence Day by mybiz234: 1:51pm On Oct 01, 2021
Neddstark:
Go and tell it to your ipob miscreants

Why have you never criticized bandits in the north?

Are you happy with the murder perpetrated by the bandits because they are Muslims?

Are you saying you agree with murder and bloodshed if the perpetrators are Muslims?

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Heartbreaking Photos On Nigeria's 61st Independence Day by Bastard1stborn: 1:53pm On Oct 01, 2021
Newton2024:
Amen at the bolded. From Oduduwa Republic.

Ok
Re: Lady Shares Heartbreaking Photos On Nigeria's 61st Independence Day by Neddstark: 1:54pm On Oct 01, 2021
mybiz234:

Why have you never criticized bandits in the north?

Are you happy with the murder perpetrated by the bandits because they are Muslims?

Are you saying you agree with murder and bloodshed if the perpetrators are Muslims?

I have always criticized bandits in the north including shiekh Gumi their grand patron. That wont stop me from criticizing the murderers of Igbos who wake up one morning, declare a sit at home then kill whoever strolls out even if its someone heading to a hospital. Evil has no tribe and must be condemned.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Heartbreaking Photos On Nigeria's 61st Independence Day by TheSupleemLeada(m): 1:55pm On Oct 01, 2021
Flatin0s cry more about this lekki massacre than what is happening in their backyard... shameless bastardds politizing everything.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Heartbreaking Photos On Nigeria's 61st Independence Day by Shalommy(f): 1:56pm On Oct 01, 2021
The Same lady last year. Chaii..

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Heartbreaking Photos On Nigeria's 61st Independence Day by HEBEI: 1:57pm On Oct 01, 2021
Bastard1stborn:
Na igbo she go be grin grin. God bless the whole igbos worldwide and the unknown gunmen. May God empower the forces behind the atrocities of the Eastern region. May God empower the supporters of Ipob till they achieve their primary aim
ya soro rutu gị aka. Ekpere I kpere ndị Igbo rutu ndi be gị aka.
Arụ gọrọ gị ọtọ.
Re: Lady Shares Heartbreaking Photos On Nigeria's 61st Independence Day by bluefilm: 1:58pm On Oct 01, 2021
it's high time people start complaining about how terrible things are in Nigeria and start working towards correcting all those anomalies.

Since you guys have been complaining, what good has come out of it?

Nonsense. sad
Re: Lady Shares Heartbreaking Photos On Nigeria's 61st Independence Day by delzbaba(m): 1:58pm On Oct 01, 2021
Na spirit chop this girl placenta when dem born am, make dem go investigate.
Re: Lady Shares Heartbreaking Photos On Nigeria's 61st Independence Day by Bastard1stborn: 1:59pm On Oct 01, 2021
HEBEI:
ya soro rutu gị aka. Ekpere I kpere ndị Igbo rutu ndi be gị aka.
Arụ gọrọ gị ọtọ.

Bros... I no be igbo. Please relate with our official language so I can identify where you belong. My comment has two faces
Re: Lady Shares Heartbreaking Photos On Nigeria's 61st Independence Day by Terrence99: 1:59pm On Oct 01, 2021
Bastard1stborn:

Guy, wetin be today scores? How many Igbos have Ipob, UGM and ESN killed today?
Re: Lady Shares Heartbreaking Photos On Nigeria's 61st Independence Day by LegendHero(m): 2:00pm On Oct 01, 2021
God bless Yorubaland and Nigeria as a whole!

There have been ups and down, we just hope things get better either by secession, restructuring, or the emergence of a true altruistic leader.

Until then, I will continue to celebrate independence as long as Nigeria remains coz it is the people within it that make a nation.

Prior to 1960, the white man came and took my ancestors as slaves, ruled over us, plundered our resources, and we worship the white queen in the UK by pledging to her that God bless the Queen.

My ancestors (Yoruba) fought alongside other tribe ancestors, some with pen, and demanded for their independence from the rulership of the whiteman. I’m sure that period was not easy for them too and the odds are against them but they stood and believed that freedom no matter how hard it seems can still be achieved if ordinary men believe in themselves.

The good news that independence is coming broke and the joy of all ethnicities within the 1914 creation knew no bound. Everybody jumped up for joy, felt the breeze of freedom, congratulated themselves and imagine a future full of prospects because they are now free men that can rule over themselves.

In 1963, the republic came to fruition and the ties were severed with the titular British queen in place of our own executive president.

Brethren, as we all know man can be greedy and as they say, it you want to test the character of a man, give him power!! The power of freedom we took from the white men rather than make us free men continue to keep Nigerians in poverty because the oppressors are the same and the color of their skins is just a mere visual effect. Oppressor will remain opressors whether black, white Or colorless.

However I am celebrating this independence not because Nigeria is better but because it marks a great time in our history when we were freed from the white man rule. I celebrate this in remembrance of my ancestors that fought in any way they can to free themselves from the oppressors (white men) AND also so I can derive strength from their act to fight my own oppressors (Politicians) in this age and time.

God bless Nigeria.
Happy Independence Day from Legendhero to the people that make up the entity Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Heartbreaking Photos On Nigeria's 61st Independence Day by Terrence99: 2:02pm On Oct 01, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:
Flatin0s cry more about this lekki massacre than what is happening in their backyard... shameless bastardds politizing everything.

Do you know how many Igbos were killed in Oyigbo?
Igbo women arrested in Oyigbo were taken to Abuja, they didn't change their pant for 6 months.
You never hear Igbos talk about that.
Obviously, the lives of those killed in Lekki shootings are more precious than those killed in Oyigbo.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Heartbreaking Photos On Nigeria's 61st Independence Day by FreedomArmy: 2:02pm On Oct 01, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
There's nth worth celebrating. I just entered Lagos from Abuja this morning via night bus and see the state of the roads alone, you'll shed tears, on Monday while going, around iffe at kogi, the road was very dangerous, thanks to God that those trailer & luxurious drivers coordinated themselves and while coming back, a truck fell before igbora and we all had to follow inner villages and another one stopped by the side of the road making drivers to turn round again. Kogi roads nko? Abi Osun roads? Only Ekiti roads we're okay. Mehn, compared to the east, it is fair but in all, they're all bad. I just thank God for journey mercies as I no jam mannequin brothers for road.

they using the money to construct rail to connect his first cousins in niger republic

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Heartbreaking Photos On Nigeria's 61st Independence Day by eTen94(m): 2:02pm On Oct 01, 2021
I thought they said no body was killed in lekki, Nigeria, I bow to you oh
NwekeUG:
A Nigerian lady, Ella Ada shared heartbreaking photos on her Instagram handle as Nigeria celebrates her 61st Independence anniversary, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing the photos, she wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUem8YxMyoD/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Lady Shares Heartbreaking Photos On Nigeria's 61st Independence Day by Limassol(m): 2:02pm On Oct 01, 2021
bluefilm:
it's high time people start complaining about how terrible things are in Nigeria and start working towards correcting all those anomalies.

Since you guys have been complaining, what good has come out of it?

Nonsense. sad

What do you suggest people do?

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Heartbreaking Photos On Nigeria's 61st Independence Day by Bloomfrancs5(m): 2:02pm On Oct 01, 2021
For Your Complete Brand Identity.
Graphic Design
Vector Illustrations
Photoshop Editing / Photo Manipulation
Video Editing
Motion Graphics Animation
Contact me: 0 8 1 6 2 5 8 9 8 7 1

a. Logo
b. Letter Head
c. Business Card
d. Flyer

Re: Lady Shares Heartbreaking Photos On Nigeria's 61st Independence Day by TheSupleemLeada(m): 2:05pm On Oct 01, 2021
Terrence99:

Do you know how many Igbos were killed in Oyigbo?
Igbo women arrested in Oyigbo were taken to Abuja, they didn't change their pant for 6 months.
You never hear Igbos talk about that.
Obviously, the lives of those killed in Lekki shootings are more precious than those killed in Oyigbo.

They live and breathe on Yoruba hating but don't have the balls to tackle fulani head on.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Heartbreaking Photos On Nigeria's 61st Independence Day by Christistruth00: 2:08pm On Oct 01, 2021
NwekeUG:
A Nigerian lady, Ella Ada shared heartbreaking photos on her Instagram handle as Nigeria celebrates her 61st Independence anniversary, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing the photos, she wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUem8YxMyoD/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Those IPOB are Busy Murdering as we speak no Concern them those ones don’t need to be Remembered abi ?

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Heartbreaking Photos On Nigeria's 61st Independence Day by dk58(m): 2:10pm On Oct 01, 2021
smiley
Nigeria is in our blood
Her future is in our hands
We can make it what we want
No Nigeria without us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. / APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins / I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.