Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

I’ve Recognized My Mistakes – Anthony Joshua Said - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I’ve Recognized My Mistakes – Anthony Joshua Said (384 Views)

See What Anthony Joshua Said About "The Drakes Curse" Before The Match / Anthony Joshua Bathing For Fragrance Lynx (Photos) / ‘Ewure Oshi’ - Anthony Joshua To Iphone 8 Owners ‘asking Him For Favors’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’ve Recognized My Mistakes – Anthony Joshua Said by Mukboi: 1:19pm On Oct 01, 2021
I’ve Recognized My Mistakes – Anthony Joshua Said

After reviewing his previous bout with Ukrainian Oleksandr Usyk, former heavyweight boxing champion Anthony Joshua thinks he has discovered his flaws.
“I watched the battle, went through my preparations, and found my flaws. Joshua stated in a Facebook post on Thursday, “I’ve learned my lesson.”

Joshua praised his supporters across the world, stating he is well and there is no need to be concerned. Thank you for checking in and offering your love. Don’t be concerned about me. “I have a strong spirit,” he continued. After losing to Usyk, Joshua lost his WBA, IBF, and WBO heavyweight belts.

The Ukrainian earned a unanimous decision against Joshua in the majority of the 12-round fight Saturday night at the Tottenham Hotspur stadium in London. Joshua stated shortly after losing his heavyweight belts to the Ukrainian that he would like to fight Oleksandr Usyk again.

Visit www.freshdaynews.com for more sports news.

Re: I’ve Recognized My Mistakes – Anthony Joshua Said by shigishege: 2:04pm On Oct 01, 2021
Oga you didn't fight very well that night. Rubbish.
Re: I’ve Recognized My Mistakes – Anthony Joshua Said by JaneYave(f): 2:11pm On Oct 01, 2021
Usyk really target these eyes. It a good thing you are well now. Inner strength is all it takes to bounce back.

(1) (Reply)

Xavi To Replace Ronald Koeman At Barcelona / Today Bet9ja Prediction Matches / NEWSEPL: Man United Board’s Agreement With Rangnick Over Cristiano Ronaldo Revea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.