Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Share Your Experience With Funny People. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Share Your Experience With Funny People. (227 Views)

Share Your Experience With Bullying In School / Share your experience with sexual harassment in the university / Countries With Funny Borders..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience With Funny People. by 7victor(m): 1:23pm On Oct 01, 2021
My own are these:

When I was yet very small, there was a man whom people use to call Udiong.

Always, you would see him driving bicycle and passing on the roads.

Whenever children saw him,they would say " Udiong, please carry me(on your bicycle)"

He would reply:

"May rain water carry you."

" Let ocean carry you. "

" Let untimely death carry you."

" Let wild animals carry you."

He would get down from his bicycle and be pursuing , throwing stones and cursing the children who would be running and laughing.

Another one was a woman whom people nicknamed "sweet voice".

Whenever people had seen her and hailed her by the name "sweet voice",

she had always answered:

" May your goats have sweet voice,may your children have sweet voice,may all things that belong to you have sweet voice."

Another one was a very huge boy called "Big Goat " by the people.

If a child called him that,he would leave everything and be pursuing him/her.

Please share your own experience with funny people.
Re: Share Your Experience With Funny People. by Vaughanlanrewaj: 1:32pm On Oct 01, 2021
Hahaha....it was one narrated to me about a guy in the habit of changing his mates like his underwears until a night he came home with a possesed girl.

He was screaming and his neighbours who included the narrator went to his apartment and met him on his knees begging and screaming with tears all over his face. They looked up and saw the mystery girl lifted to the ceiling with nails popping out and asking the guy to follow her to her world.

They spent all night appeasing the mystery girl and looking for biscuits, groundout and drinks to take to a junction for an atonement sacrifice and later rub their faces with charcoal before the mystery girl could be sober and slept. When the day broke, she dressed up and left. It was the last day that guy will ever bring any girl home until he left the house to start his own family.

Incident happened in Surulere in the early 1980s.
Re: Share Your Experience With Funny People. by 7victor(m): 1:33pm On Oct 01, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Hahaha....it was one narrated to me about a guy in the habit of changing his mates like his underwears until a night he came home with a possesed girl.
He was screaming and his neighbours who included the narrator went to his apartment and met him on his knees begging and screaming with tears all over his face. They looked up and saw the mystery girl lifted to the ceiling with nails popping out and asking the guy to follow her to her world.
They spent all right looking for biscuits, groundout and drinks to take to a junction and rub their faces with charcoal before the mystery girl could be sober and slept. When the day broke, she dressed up and left. It was the last day that guy will ever bring any girl home until he left the house to start his own family.
Incident happened in Surulere in the early 1980s.

Ok.
Re: Share Your Experience With Funny People. by 7victor(m): 1:34pm On Oct 01, 2021
Another one was when I was an undergraduate.

There was this old lecturer in Mathematics who was always very funny.

When he wanted to choose an example to solve,he would say " Let me choose a simple example so that I will not fumble."

I use to think that since he had a PhD,he should choose the toughest examples and solve them without fumbling while solving, since it is just an undergraduate Mathematics.

He would say something like " So you want me to try this hard example, so that if I cannot solve it, you will laugh."

Another thing is that if he wanted to apply a theorem to solve a problem,he would say " Let's invoke (so and so theorem)",

as if it is evil spirit that is being invoked.

Anytime he solved a problem and encountered a difficulty,he would ask " What is cooking?"

Everyone would answer "Afang Melon"

There were many other things he said and did that were funny.
Re: Share Your Experience With Funny People. by JaneYave(f): 1:47pm On Oct 01, 2021
Re: Share Your Experience With Funny People. by decatalyst(m): 1:49pm On Oct 01, 2021
Op wait, which kind environment you come from ke.

Nah swear all the people for your area dey swear o grin
Re: Share Your Experience With Funny People. by Brainard22: 1:50pm On Oct 01, 2021
Ok
Re: Share Your Experience With Funny People. by 7victor(m): 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2021
Re: Share Your Experience With Funny People. by 7victor(m): 3:36pm On Oct 01, 2021
Another person was a boy who liked insulting other children yet he didn't have any power.

He could see a girl and start cursing her, standing at a distance.

When the girl went towards him,he would be running.

When the girl later caught him one day and started beating him, throwing him on the ground and sitting on top of him while beating him,

he would say everything he was asked to say.

The girl could ask him to say " I will always eat your shit, I will always obey you,I will always wash your clothes and do chores for you"

He would say all these.

But no sooner was he allowed to go than he began to curse the girl while running away from her.

I don't know whether he is still alive.

He wasn't normal afterall.
Re: Share Your Experience With Funny People. by illicit(m): 3:58pm On Oct 01, 2021
grin

(1) (Reply)

Undergraduate Level Mathematics Problems Solved / Why Benjamin List, Macmillan Won Nobel Prize In Chemistry 2021 / SWEET HYMN SONG, SANG BY A PASTOR FROM NORTHERN NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.