Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:24 PM

What Online Dictionary Do You Use? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Online Dictionary Do You Use? (240 Views)

Oxford Dictionary Adds 29 Nigerian Words, Expressions In January Updates / Dictionary.com Plans To Update The Definition Of 'black' After Branded Racist / Drop One English Word Which Will Make People Check Their Dictionary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Online Dictionary Do You Use? by penguin2021(f): 4:47pm On Oct 01, 2021
I often need a dictionary to translate a text, but a proven one with up-to-date translations. Which one can you recommend?
Re: What Online Dictionary Do You Use? by crysmile(m): 8:44pm On Oct 01, 2021
I agree, it's a tough choice. There's a lot of variety now, and it's hard to settle on one option. It all depends on how you're going to use it and what level of difficulty you expect from it
Re: What Online Dictionary Do You Use? by pixie2: 2:43pm On Oct 02, 2021
Yes, it's very difficult to choose one thing right now, the variety gets in the way. For example I use https://examplum.com/ , I like the interface, I like it simple, clear and concise, there are no unnecessary details that will distract from the work. Consider this option, I think it will suit you. So far none of those to whom I advised it, have not been disappointed.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Ideas On What To Write / Why Omoyele Sowore’s Name Was Dropped From The 2021 Nobel Peace Prize Winners / How I Started Ahuoma Anyaso Tuition Free Nursery & Primary School...dr. Anyaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.