Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,879 members, 7,851,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:00 AM

Beginning Of Stagnation In Rivers State? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beginning Of Stagnation In Rivers State? (523 Views)

PDP Rally In Rivers State Today 28 January 2015 / Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers / The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beginning Of Stagnation In Rivers State? by 77ken: 4:34pm On May 29, 2011
Hope the reconciliation between Gov. Ameachi and erstwhile Governor Odili of River State will not bring the current develomental strides achieved by the the current governor to a stand still. As odili and his family members are known criminals and buffons, any advise he gives to Gov. Ameachi I can bet will be to ruin him. I sitdon de look O!
Re: Beginning Of Stagnation In Rivers State? by phantom(m): 9:43pm On May 29, 2011
77ken:

Hope the reconciliation between Gov. Ameachi and erstwhile Governor Odili of River State will not bring the current develomental strides achieved by the the current governor to a stand still. As odili and his family members are known criminals and buffons, any advise he gives to Gov. Ameachi I can bet will be to ruin him. I sitdon de look O!
trust me, amaechi is too smart for that.
Re: Beginning Of Stagnation In Rivers State? by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 29, 2011
you be bad belle

(1) (Reply)

Swiss Court Convicts Former Nigerian Envoy For Rape / Inflated Nigeria: New Ghanaian Presidential Office Complex – $45million / How Ibb, Atiku, Northern Elders Moved Against Obasanjo’s Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.