Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Her Virginity Desreves A National Award - Reno Omokiri - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Her Virginity Desreves A National Award - Reno Omokiri (953 Views)

"I Am Grateful": Davido Celebrates OON National Award / Kenneth Okonkwo Replies Reno Omokiri Who Said He 'acts Loyal Without Being Loyal / Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Virginity Desreves A National Award - Reno Omokiri by Taiyemando(m): 5:39pm On Oct 01, 2021
A Renowed Activist and formal presidential aide ‘Reno Omokri’ has reportedly defended a lady who went viral, after bragging about how she kept her virginity till...........

https://www.upuablog.com.ng/2021/10/01/anyone-who-keeps-their-virginity-until-marriage-deserves-to-brag-about-it-reno-omokri-defends-virgin-lady-who-flaunted-her-bloodstained-bedsheet-amid-trolls/
Re: Her Virginity Desreves A National Award - Reno Omokiri by chukslawrence(m): 5:44pm On Oct 01, 2021
Reactor!
Re: Her Virginity Desreves A National Award - Reno Omokiri by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 01, 2021
No be only national award, na Grammy award.

The Future is Virginity cool

I'm a virgin (Uh) (In the Weeknd's voice) cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Her Virginity Desreves A National Award - Reno Omokiri by professore(m): 6:03pm On Oct 01, 2021
Virginity is a great virtue. A virgin can become non-virgin in a day. But a non-virgin can never become a virgin again in this life. So virgins be rest assured that you are doing well. Don't let anyone deceive you (deep down they know they are not complete).

2 Likes

Re: Her Virginity Desreves A National Award - Reno Omokiri by mymadam(m): 6:09pm On Oct 01, 2021
Beebah2000:
.... I'm a virgin (Uh) (In the Weeknd's voice) cheesy cheesy[/b]

Wow, you don't mean it, do you? wink
Re: Her Virginity Desreves A National Award - Reno Omokiri by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 01, 2021
mymadam:

Wow, you don't mean it, do you? wink
And I know you can't believe it's true
But I'm man enough to say to you

1 Like

Re: Her Virginity Desreves A National Award - Reno Omokiri by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 01, 2021
The world will celebrate mine soonest

1 Like

Re: Her Virginity Desreves A National Award - Reno Omokiri by Taiyemando(m): 6:29pm On Oct 01, 2021
Iyaebe:

You say?
Re: Her Virginity Desreves A National Award - Reno Omokiri by JaneYave(f): 6:54pm On Oct 01, 2021
So many are the prisons that hold us bound.
Re: Her Virginity Desreves A National Award - Reno Omokiri by Dbb01(m): 6:56pm On Oct 01, 2021
Iyaebe:
Lmao...you say¿
Re: Her Virginity Desreves A National Award - Reno Omokiri by Jeon(f): 9:29pm On Oct 01, 2021
Beebah2000:

And I know you can't believe it's true
But I'm man enough to say to you

Never got close enough
Cell phone blowin' up, but I'm waiting
For the right person (Uh)
You wanna hold hands and sign me up
But just know you're not gonna score

1 Like

Re: Her Virginity Desreves A National Award - Reno Omokiri by Jeon(f): 9:31pm On Oct 01, 2021
Iyaebe:

Yes, but the most painful part is giving it to the wrong person [ high bodycounts, ill manners, name it all ]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Virginity Desreves A National Award - Reno Omokiri by Jeon(f): 9:33pm On Oct 01, 2021
Beebah2000:
No be only national award, na Grammy award.

The Future is Virginity cool

Wahala for who no dy grammy list.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Virginity Desreves A National Award - Reno Omokiri by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 01, 2021
Jeon:

Wahala for who no dy grammy list.
I swear grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Things You Need To Know About The Innoson IVM G40 SUV For Bbnaija Winner / Papaya Ex Acquire Benz Gle 450 #30m / Full Video Of The Nigerian Girl Sleeping With A Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.