Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Should I Tell Her (my Wife) That Her Hair Is Not Fine? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Should I Tell Her (my Wife) That Her Hair Is Not Fine? (479 Views)

I Want To Lock My Hair, Is There Anything I Need To Know? / Lady Cut Her Hair After Being Charged $300 For Braiding In United States (Video) / Nollywood: Actor Ik Ogbonna's Hair Is A Wig. Watch Alex Ekubo Remove It ( Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Tell Her (my Wife) That Her Hair Is Not Fine? by GODiii: 5:49pm On Oct 01, 2021
I bought my wife the attachments I saw and loved in a store. I envisioned she would do it exactly the way it appeared on the pack. She was happy to have it.

She went to fix it. Lo and behold, she did it differently. She used double the length and I didn't like it. Deep inside, I don't like it. It's too long. Touching her bums.

It's supposed to rest on her breasts as shown in the attachment pack. That's what I envisioned. That's what I loved.

Now she came home, and asked if it was fine, and I confirmed it was gorgeous. But deep inside I knew it's not what I expected. More so, this long one will stress her packing ands packing and even will affect her in terms of convenience.

Should I tell her I don't like it? Should I confess it's not fine in my eyes?

Yes, all she has to do is go back, cut them in half and refix.

What should I do? I don't think it's good for my mood lying that I loved it when truly I don't.

PS: Neither of these pictures below is my wife. Pictures are picked from Google for illustration only.

NB: My wife is more beautiful than even both combined. No hard feelings. No slight intended.

Re: Should I Tell Her (my Wife) That Her Hair Is Not Fine? by MufasaLion: 5:53pm On Oct 01, 2021
Tell her politely. Don't sound rude or most especially degrading.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her (my Wife) That Her Hair Is Not Fine? by GODiii: 5:55pm On Oct 01, 2021
MufasaLion:
Tell her politely. Don't sound rude or most especially degrading.
Thanks bro. I will try.

Deep inside, I envisioned it resting like the above on her breasts, not long like the other.

Cc: lalasticlala and mynd44 help push this
Re: Should I Tell Her (my Wife) That Her Hair Is Not Fine? by MufasaLion: 6:02pm On Oct 01, 2021
GODiii:

Thanks bro. I will try.

Deep inside, I envisioned it resting like the above on her breasts, not long like the other.

Cc: lalasticlala and mynd44 help push this

You're welcome. Appreciate the one she made just to soften her heart and try to convince her to do the one you feel is better.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her (my Wife) That Her Hair Is Not Fine? by GODiii: 6:11pm On Oct 01, 2021
I think I have an idea. And I think I have to be careful too, hence this topic seeking opinions.

Doing this extra long one means she loved this. So, I'm thinking of doing something. But before saying it here, lemme listen to advices first. @MufasaLion, thank you.

I have noted your advice. Makes a lot of sense.
Re: Should I Tell Her (my Wife) That Her Hair Is Not Fine? by MufasaLion: 6:12pm On Oct 01, 2021
GODiii:
I think I have an idea. And I think I have to be careful too, hence this topic seeking opinions.

Doing this extra long one means she loved this. So, I'm thinking of doing something. But before saying it here, lemme listen to advices first. @MufasaLion, thank you.

I have noted your advice. Makes a lot of sense.

You're welcome, Chief.
Re: Should I Tell Her (my Wife) That Her Hair Is Not Fine? by adaleng(f): 8:58am On Oct 02, 2021
you bought her the attachment but never told her the style to make. women don't buy attachments to make the style on the pack. Am sure if you did, she would have made exactly that. she made the style she likes.
its good you complimented it. you could just add babe is this your not going to be inconveniencing you? then tell her ext time she should make the style on the pack, that you like it.
you can buy it again and give her. just allow her rock this hair.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

40 BEAUTIFUL Wedding Gown Styles For Ladies / Ankara Styles For Ladies; 2022 Most Stylish Classy Elegant Ankara Styles / Trendy Iphone 5 And 5s Cases For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.