Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Mention Any Nigerian Problem, I'll Show You How Technology Can Fix It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mention Any Nigerian Problem, I'll Show You How Technology Can Fix It (487 Views)

Can Anyone Mention Any Key Positions That Muslims Ocuppy In Labour Party? / Nigerian Problem: Britain Should Have Created 2 Countries Instead Of One(photo) / Genesis Of Nigerian Problem.for Lovers Of History. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention Any Nigerian Problem, I'll Show You How Technology Can Fix It by MyDigitalTribe: 5:55pm On Oct 01, 2021
My Digital Tribe is an organization for people who want to solve most Nigerian and African challenges with technology and make MONEY while at it.

Right now, I challenge you to mention any problem Nigeria currently faces, and I'll do a video explaining how My Digital Tribe will solve this issue with technology and make money from it.

I invite you today to join us and make Nigeria and Africa better

Let's get started.
Re: Mention Any Nigerian Problem, I'll Show You How Technology Can Fix It by Bastard1stborn: 5:57pm On Oct 01, 2021
Buhari

5 Likes

Re: Mention Any Nigerian Problem, I'll Show You How Technology Can Fix It by christaddicted: 5:58pm On Oct 01, 2021

1 Like

Re: Mention Any Nigerian Problem, I'll Show You How Technology Can Fix It by jamuta(m): 6:01pm On Oct 01, 2021
Corruption!
Re: Mention Any Nigerian Problem, I'll Show You How Technology Can Fix It by yuping(m): 6:27pm On Oct 01, 2021
How can Technology fix all this sugar daddy and sugar mommy stuff, our girls going into prostitution in waves?
Re: Mention Any Nigerian Problem, I'll Show You How Technology Can Fix It by MyDigitalTribe: 6:36pm On Oct 01, 2021
Bastard1stborn:
Buhari

I'd love to do a video on this, but except our constitution is amended, and he goes for a third term, he just has till 2023 to be in office. What we need here is patience.
Re: Mention Any Nigerian Problem, I'll Show You How Technology Can Fix It by MyDigitalTribe: 6:40pm On Oct 01, 2021
jamuta:
Corruption!

I'll do a video on this shortly. Thanks for the suggestion, but mind you, corruption cannot be fully eradicated.

We can strengthen our institutions, educate people on the dangers, use technology to ensure transparency and create a digital community that speaks up against corrupt as a single voice with legal backing for members that may be persecuted and programs in line.

But mostly, lifting people out of poverty will go a very long way in eradicating corruption, and we're building a platform that will make this very easy to achieve.

Thanks for your contribution.
Re: Mention Any Nigerian Problem, I'll Show You How Technology Can Fix It by Phiniter(m): 6:48pm On Oct 01, 2021
okay
Re: Mention Any Nigerian Problem, I'll Show You How Technology Can Fix It by omoharry(f): 7:05pm On Oct 01, 2021
MyDigitalTribe:

I'll do a video on this shortly. Thanks for the suggestion, but mind you, corruption cannot be fully eradicated.

We can strengthen our institutions, educate people on the dangers, use technology to ensure transparency and create a digital community that speaks up against corrupt as a single voice with legal backing for members that may be persecuted and programs in line.

But mostly, lifting people out of poverty will go a very long way in eradicating corruption, and we're building a platform that will make this very easy to achieve.

Thanks for your contribution.
Nigerians have this insatiable taste for wealth acquisition.They will never be satisfied with any opportunity they are given .they will always want more and engage in corrupt practices to fund Thier new lifestyle.
Re: Mention Any Nigerian Problem, I'll Show You How Technology Can Fix It by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 01, 2021
omoharry:
Nigerians have this insatiable taste for wealth acquisition.They will never be satisfied with any opportunity they are given .they will always want more and engage in corrupt practices to fund Thier new lifestyle.

The problem is not being greedy, the greediest motherfuckers are the Caucasians.

The problem is lack of innovation, peeps here are too primitive to think of a creative way to make money and still do some good to the community.
Re: Mention Any Nigerian Problem, I'll Show You How Technology Can Fix It by MyDigitalTribe: 8:02pm On Oct 01, 2021
DFOmobolla:

The problem is not being greedy, the greediest motherfuckers are the Caucasians.

The problem is lack of innovation, peeps here are too primitive to think of a creative way to make money and still do some good to the community.

You are right, greed is not a problem.
We are not more corrupt or greedy than any country.

I did a video on Tribalism and Greed here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aNzbQDGPNs

What we lack is strong institutions to prosecute corruption, which can be built with technology.
Why the "white man" is seen as not corrupt is simply a matter of strong systems that frown on it and haven been raised in that culture through several generations.
Re: Mention Any Nigerian Problem, I'll Show You How Technology Can Fix It by Standing5(m): 8:52pm On Oct 01, 2021
Religion misunderstood.
Re: Mention Any Nigerian Problem, I'll Show You How Technology Can Fix It by jamuta(m): 7:49pm On Oct 03, 2021
MyDigitalTribe:

But mostly, lifting people out of poverty will go a very long way in eradicating corruption, and we're building a platform that will make this very easy to achieve..

I would be really interested and hopefully get involved in the technological solutions that would drive that change. I'm intending to do series of videos that would hopefully be a Clarion call to the great youths of our Nation. We should've gone past all these anomalies we're currently going through as a country, 21st century problems need 21st century solutions.
Thanks for your write-up.

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Still In Nigeria, Not Flown To India - Lawyer / The Geopolitical Zone Debacle / Why I Believe Buhari Govt Knows Bandits Terrorising North-Chiwetalu agu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.