Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

15-Year Old Student Raped Within School Premises (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 15-Year Old Student Raped Within School Premises (Photos) (5111 Views)

500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises / Video Of Ghanaian Female Student Smoking Hard within School Premises / Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15-Year Old Student Raped Within School Premises (Photos) by BornorBang: 6:34pm On Oct 01, 2021
Update from

A 15-year-old girl schoolgirl has been raped in a playing field next to a school and nursery in King George V Playing Field in Queensborough on the Isle of Sheppey, UK, Siggy reports.

Officers received a report of the incident at around 7:30pm on Wednesday September 29 that the girl had been raped in a field next to Queenborough School & Nursery.

Kent Police believe the victim and suspect are known to each other and are treating the incident as isolated.

Two police cars and a forensics van were observed at the scene on Thursday afternoon. Dogs were also seen in the back of one of the police cars, according to Kent Online.

A Kent Police statement read: 'Kent Police officers received a report that at around 7.30pm on Wednesday 29 September 2021 a 15-year-old girl had been raped in a field near Edwards Road, Queenborough.

https:///15-year-old-student-raped-within-school-premises-photos/

Re: 15-Year Old Student Raped Within School Premises (Photos) by BornorBang: 6:35pm On Oct 01, 2021
embarassed
Re: 15-Year Old Student Raped Within School Premises (Photos) by daddytime(m): 6:36pm On Oct 01, 2021
Death to all rapists and paedos..

2 Likes

Re: 15-Year Old Student Raped Within School Premises (Photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:55pm On Oct 01, 2021
Shey them no go end this world like this?

1 Like

Re: 15-Year Old Student Raped Within School Premises (Photos) by Sixsigmahub: 7:07pm On Oct 01, 2021
Life don spoil
Re: 15-Year Old Student Raped Within School Premises (Photos) by illicit(m): 7:38pm On Oct 01, 2021
shocked
Re: 15-Year Old Student Raped Within School Premises (Photos) by Idamond: 9:04pm On Oct 01, 2021
wonderful..
so who.........
lemme reserve it until the post get to front page
Re: 15-Year Old Student Raped Within School Premises (Photos) by kode12: 9:20pm On Oct 01, 2021
Sure this isn't a boyfriend/girlfriend situation gone south. They're familiar with each other and the police is treating the case as isolated?
Re: 15-Year Old Student Raped Within School Premises (Photos) by HELLASJ(m): 9:41pm On Oct 01, 2021
SMH
Re: 15-Year Old Student Raped Within School Premises (Photos) by careytommy37(m): 10:56pm On Oct 01, 2021
How does this concern us?

1 Like

Re: 15-Year Old Student Raped Within School Premises (Photos) by Telma123(f): 12:03am On Oct 02, 2021
End time
Re: 15-Year Old Student Raped Within School Premises (Photos) by Akporo1234: 7:15am On Oct 02, 2021
careytommy37:

How does your problem concern US, UK, Canada when you people run over there?!
Re: 15-Year Old Student Raped Within School Premises (Photos) by Vulcanheph(m): 7:20am On Oct 02, 2021
kode12:
Sure this isn't a boyfriend/girlfriend situation gone south. They're familiar with each other and the police is treating the case as isolated?
I agree this is probably a Boyfriend/girlfriend situation gone south.
This would explain why the police are treating the case with kid gloves.

1 Like

Re: 15-Year Old Student Raped Within School Premises (Photos) by IJOBA11: 7:35am On Oct 02, 2021
15 YEAR OLD KIDS IN THE WESTERN WORLD ARE MORE SEXUALLY ACTIVE THAN MERCY EKE
Re: 15-Year Old Student Raped Within School Premises (Photos) by samuelson06(m): 7:46am On Oct 02, 2021
This is what happens when you feel up your mind with thoughts of sex at all times. If it was about me, women would be begging for sex because Nigeria problems on a daily basis won't let me have erection. The fact that Satan is having a firm grip of Nigeria through our leaders worries me every day.

1 Like

Re: 15-Year Old Student Raped Within School Premises (Photos) by Ayotemide(f): 8:47am On Oct 02, 2021
This is a Child, keep your western world prejudice sponsored by dangerous Islamic bias to yourself.
IJOBA11:
Re: 15-Year Old Student Raped Within School Premises (Photos) by Help2020: 8:53am On Oct 02, 2021
BornorBang:
Update from

A 15-year-old girl schoolgirl has been raped in a playing field next to a school and nursery in King George V Playing Field in Queensborough on the Isle of Sheppey, UK, Siggy reports.

Officers received a report of the incident at around 7:30pm on Wednesday September 29 that the girl had been raped in a field next to Queenborough School & Nursery.

Kent Police believe the victim and suspect are known to each other and are treating the incident as isolated.

Two police cars and a forensics van were observed at the scene on Thursday afternoon. Dogs were also seen in the back of one of the police cars, according to Kent Online.

A Kent Police statement read: 'Kent Police officers received a report that at around 7.30pm on Wednesday 29 September 2021 a 15-year-old girl had been raped in a field near Edwards Road, Queenborough.

https:///15-year-old-student-raped-within-school-premises-photos/
Where are the photos?
Re: 15-Year Old Student Raped Within School Premises (Photos) by care4you: 9:12am On Oct 02, 2021
This is why I don't like reading rape stories because they won't show us the pictures of the victim, instead they will be showing us some random pics that is far from the topic

Re: 15-Year Old Student Raped Within School Premises (Photos) by Spalex: 9:47am On Oct 02, 2021
This is why I don't like reading rape stories because they won't show us the pictures of the victim, instead they will be showing us some random pics that is far from the topic
How are we even expected to believe

How are we even expected to believe
Re: 15-Year Old Student Raped Within School Premises (Photos) by MufasaLion: 10:08am On Oct 02, 2021
Damn!

This is sad and disgusting!
Re: 15-Year Old Student Raped Within School Premises (Photos) by MufasaLion: 10:09am On Oct 02, 2021
IJOBA11:

That doesn't justify them to be raped!
Re: 15-Year Old Student Raped Within School Premises (Photos) by MufasaLion: 10:10am On Oct 02, 2021
samuelson06:
This is what happens when you feel up your mind with thoughts of sex at all times. If it was about me, women would be begging for sex because Nigeria problems on a daily basis won't let me have erection. The fact that Satan is having a firm grip of Nigeria through our leaders worries me every day.

You wrote well but don't blame Satan for the shit the leaders have done or/and doing.
Re: 15-Year Old Student Raped Within School Premises (Photos) by Coldie(m): 10:22am On Oct 02, 2021
IJOBA11:
If u see d kind skirt them dae wear go school here, u go dae ask if them be student or wetin
Re: 15-Year Old Student Raped Within School Premises (Photos) by Skillsnigeria: 10:23am On Oct 02, 2021
Crazy people everywhere, the lord will deliver them
Re: 15-Year Old Student Raped Within School Premises (Photos) by DropsMic(m): 11:22am On Oct 02, 2021
careytommy37:

He is just a blogger looking for clicks
Re: 15-Year Old Student Raped Within School Premises (Photos) by CampussNews: 3:46pm On Oct 02, 2021
DropsMic:

He is just a blogger looking for clicks

But you clicked it and you read it and you commented cry
Jobless Human Being
Re: 15-Year Old Student Raped Within School Premises (Photos) by DropsMic(m): 4:15pm On Oct 02, 2021
CampussNews:

But you clicked it and you read it and you commented cry
Jobless Human Being

Don't be pained bro. Your blog will succeed. Just keep using click baits. Even the most brainless of individuals have succeeded with it.
Re: 15-Year Old Student Raped Within School Premises (Photos) by CampussNews: 4:52pm On Oct 02, 2021
DropsMic:

Don't be pained bro. Your blog will succeed. Just keep using click baits. Even the most brainless of individuals have succeeded with it.

1. I'm not the OP

2. If you have a brain, explain how that is a clickbait.
Re: 15-Year Old Student Raped Within School Premises (Photos) by DropsMic(m): 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2021
CampussNews:

1. I'm not the OP

2. If you have a brain, explain how that is a clickbait.

You are the poster Mr Anthropoid. Everyone is not aa foolish as you.
Re: 15-Year Old Student Raped Within School Premises (Photos) by CampussNews: 6:29pm On Oct 02, 2021
DropsMic:

You are the poster Mr Anthropoid. Everyone is not aa foolish as you.

You skipped the second question, Comrade...
Oh I forgot... You don't have a brain.

(1) (Reply)

Study Information Technology (IT) In Nigeria? / National Board For Arabic And Islamic Studies(nbais) / Whatsapp Group For Oau Aspirants 2018/19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.