Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,552 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Always Seeing Centipedes In My House - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Always Seeing Centipedes In My House (370 Views)

Centipedes Are Deadlier Than Snipers, Capable Of Killing Entire Family / Chinese Food Street Which Sells Scorpions, Centipedes & Fried Insects Re-opened / 7 Things You Didn't Know About Centipedes. No. 5 Will Shock You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Always Seeing Centipedes In My House by solidifi: 6:47pm On Oct 01, 2021
Dear NLanders,
Pls I need honest, serious, experienced and mature solution to this issue. I decided to post it here because I don't know the exact forum to post it.

This ugly looking thing that is called centipede with too many tiny legs and can crawl fast on the ground is disturbing me. I hate it with passion.

Anywhere I live they must there in my house. This has nothing to do with dirty environment because I keep my house and surroundings clean. I use insecticides as well.
I live in 2 bed room flats, of which 2 of them were virgin houses.

About 3 years ago. I traveled to Lagos for a training. In the morning after taking my bath to go to the trading venue, I saw one on my hanging towel in the bathroom upstairs. I almost used it to wipe my body. Luckily, each time I saw them in any room in my house I killed them.

Pls who knows anything concerning this. Also help mW ask around and let me know. I'm beginning to feel otherwise about it.

Thank you, and waiting for solution.

1 Like

Re: Always Seeing Centipedes In My House by Omihanifa: 6:58pm On Oct 01, 2021
It's not a good sign o, you see centipede, millipede and spiders they are not stuffs to joke with (spiritually)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Always Seeing Centipedes In My House by MufasaLion: 7:10pm On Oct 01, 2021
Omihanifa:
It's not a good sign o, you see centipede, millipede and spiders they are not stuffs to joke with (spiritually)

It's not spiritual.
Re: Always Seeing Centipedes In My House by MufasaLion: 7:12pm On Oct 01, 2021
Make sure you fumigate your house and surrounding. It's possible that it's due to the season that we are.

FUMIGATE AGAIN!
Re: Always Seeing Centipedes In My House by Shellsploit: 8:10pm On Oct 01, 2021
Maybe they came to watch big brother Africa

(1) (Reply)

Ho / Buy Xanax (alprazolam) Online – Best Pills For Treatment Anxiety / Graphics!!! Before & After Of My Acne Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.