Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Nairalander/Car Dealer Elshanautos Passed Away? - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Nairalander/Car Dealer Elshanautos Passed Away? (3281 Views)

I Am A Clearing And Forwarding Agent And A Car Dealer (apapa Tin Can) / Clearing And Forwarding Agent/ Cotonou Car Dealer / No Clean Title US Used Cars Sold In Nigeria Ignore Your Car Dealer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander/Car Dealer Elshanautos Passed Away? by Explorers(m): 12:50pm On Oct 02, 2021
GAZZUZZ:
Paul passed on July 4th 2021.

He was my friend. He is greatly missed.

So sad.
Re: Nairalander/Car Dealer Elshanautos Passed Away? by uchman(m): 1:05pm On Oct 02, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Been long he passed,
Nothing dey this life.
Re: Nairalander/Car Dealer Elshanautos Passed Away? by Kingdemu: 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2021
RIP man
Re: Nairalander/Car Dealer Elshanautos Passed Away? by Osama10(m): 1:35pm On Oct 02, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

This is sad.
Re: Nairalander/Car Dealer Elshanautos Passed Away? by melviniyke2002(m): 2:41pm On Oct 02, 2021
Rip
Re: Nairalander/Car Dealer Elshanautos Passed Away? by Smithkline200: 7:40am On Nov 25, 2021
Your friend?

Someone you called out couple of times on NL over little misunderstanding?
Please!!!!!! I stand to be corrected.

GAZZUZZ:

Re: Nairalander/Car Dealer Elshanautos Passed Away? by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:15am On Nov 25, 2021
Smithkline200:
Your friend?

Please!!!!!! I stand to be corrected.

Do not confuse social media with real life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander/Car Dealer Elshanautos Passed Away? by kingreign(m): 11:23pm On Nov 25, 2021
Smithkline200:
Y[s]our friend?

Please!!!!!! I stand to be corrected.[/s]

Gazzuzz is a very true friend and a mentor. A realist and he stands for truth.
Gazzuzz and I do communicate very regularly and share ideas. But he's always very quick to correct and warn me when I err. That is how a true friend and mentor ought to be.
Re: Nairalander/Car Dealer Elshanautos Passed Away? by Smithkline200: 8:27am On Nov 26, 2021
So if I’m a good friend to you and a raise a bar to suggest you are a scammer in the guise of correction, you will applaud me?

There are better ways to correct sir.
Not calling your so called good friends out. After the call out, do you still make posts to take back your claim?

I remember how Elshan was labeled a scammer after Gazzuzz made that post but I bought 2 cars from him, 2006 Accord and 2016 Camry and met him one-on-one and that Guy, Paul is a cool and different person.

Speak for yourself Mr.
Calling your friends out without enough claim just to appear nice and end up denting their image is not friendship but EYE SERVICE.

kingreign:

Gazzuzz is a very true friend and a mentor. A realist and he stands for truth.
Gazzuzz and I do communicate very regularly and share ideas. But he's always very quick to correct and warn me when I err. That is how a true friend and mentor ought to be.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander/Car Dealer Elshanautos Passed Away? by diportivo: 11:52am On Nov 26, 2021
Smithkline200:
So if I’m a good friend to you and a raise a bar to suggest you are a scammer in the guise of correction, you will applaud me?

There are better ways to correct sir.
Not calling your so called good friends out. After the call out, do you still make posts to take back your claim?

I remember how Elshan was labeled a scammer after Gazzuzz made that post but I bought 2 cars from him, 2006 Accord and 2016 Camry and met him one-on-one and that Guy, Paul is a cool and different person.

Speak for yourself Mr.
Calling your friends out without enough claim just to appear nice and end up denting their image is not friendship but EYE SERVICE.

guy

you are right

1 Like

Re: Nairalander/Car Dealer Elshanautos Passed Away? by Smithkline200: 12:16pm On Nov 26, 2021
I’ve been in the NL since 2006 from my old account I intentionally deleted to this one.

I have followed so many car dealers cos “Autos” is my favorite place.

The sentimental and brainwashed fans of Gazzuzz would never see the bad side I am talking about. After denting Paul’s image (Elshan) openly. He never made a post to either apologize or correct what he said. Now he is dead, here is is calling Paul a good friend.

No, I am not related to Paul but please keep your negative pretence. You are part of those who ruined that guys name on this platform Gazzzuz.

Secondly, I am also a follower of you and have no issues whatsoever, but please let us stop the EYE SERVICE like we are better than others!!!!

diportivo:

guy

you are right
Re: Nairalander/Car Dealer Elshanautos Passed Away? by diportivo: 12:37pm On Nov 26, 2021
Smithkline200:
I’ve been in the NL since 2006 from my old account I intentionally deleted to this one.

I have followed so many car dealers cos “Autos” is my favorite place.

The sentimental and brainwashed fans of Gazzuzz would never see the bad side I am talking about. After denting Paul’s image (Elshan) openly. He never made a post to either apologize or correct what he said. Now he is dead, here is is calling Paul a good friend.

No, I am not related to Paul but please keep your negative pretence. You are part of those who ruined that guys name on this platform Gazzzuz.

Secondly, I am also a follower of you and have no issues whatsoever, but please let us stop the EYE SERVICE like we are better than others!!!!

guy

I belong to the first bolded part

for the second bolded part,I still say that you are right

can we move on??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Camry 1998/1999 Wanted / Best Buy -toyota Yaris 2008 Model For N1.35million - 07033815252 / Xmas Bonanza/price Slash: Nigerian Used Acura MDX @ N1.3M SOLD!SOLD!!SOLD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.