Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,908 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

La Palma: Lava From Cumbre Vieja Pours Into Atlantic Ocean ( Pix, Video) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / La Palma: Lava From Cumbre Vieja Pours Into Atlantic Ocean ( Pix, Video) (51224 Views)

La Palma: Lava In Spanish Island Destroys More Homes (Pics, Video) / La Palma: Two New Fissures Bust As Lava Pours Into Sea( Pics, Video) / Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: La Palma: Lava From Cumbre Vieja Pours Into Atlantic Ocean ( Pix, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 10:38pm On Oct 01, 2021
KelvinCoaster:
These are signs of the end time!

Not exactly... Volcanic eruptions have been happening, even at greater frequencies centuries back.

The only thing that makes these natural happenings disastrous is that the world population has far exceeded and grown with people residing in the path of natural weather phenomenon, hence making them appear perilous.

Volcanoes are meant to erupt at specific points in the existence of the mountains due to constant chemical activities going on within their core. They are not meant to remain stable forever.

4 Likes

Re: La Palma: Lava From Cumbre Vieja Pours Into Atlantic Ocean ( Pix, Video) by planetx: 10:39pm On Oct 01, 2021
We are actually now in Revelation 8 :8-9
And I can only SMH at you scoffers.

8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea; and the third part of the sea became blood.

9 And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: La Palma: Lava From Cumbre Vieja Pours Into Atlantic Ocean ( Pix, Video) by whemmytopsy(m): 10:44pm On Oct 01, 2021
Righteousness2:
Whether you Believe in GOD or Not, You know that the World is not Normal. You know there is Something wrong with the Earth.

Allover the world, there are Unprecedented, Brutal and Apocalyptic Fires, Floods, droughts, Heatwave, earthquakes, Hurricanes, plagues, Famine, Pestilences etc.

As we speak today, there are about 26 Volcanoes erupting in the world. Events in the world today day has Confused Man, Science and Technology,

The World is witnessing live the Shadows of the Coming Wrath of GOD on this Earth.

KING JESUS SAYS, (Luke 21:28)
And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

JESUS is Coming! The RAPTURE is By the Door! There is No doubt about it.
Get Ready Brothers and Sisters! Time is Almost Up.
Baba....this is science, go and read plate tectonic theories, things like this have been happening since time immemorial, just that we are in information age now, that's why it's seems new.... I'm a seismologist..... it's not about rapture it's about elastic rebound theory.

3 Likes

Re: La Palma: Lava From Cumbre Vieja Pours Into Atlantic Ocean ( Pix, Video) by airliner(m): 10:46pm On Oct 01, 2021
[quote author=FolabiCash post=106357059]Damn

[/quote
E be like say nor be dis guy brand dem give am. He just dey manage am
Re: La Palma: Lava From Cumbre Vieja Pours Into Atlantic Ocean ( Pix, Video) by Jeffy1206(m): 10:53pm On Oct 01, 2021
Is this the pre fire that is going to destroy the world? shocked

1 Like

Re: La Palma: Lava From Cumbre Vieja Pours Into Atlantic Ocean ( Pix, Video) by Akalia(m): 10:55pm On Oct 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright ....as i see la palma....na once I take know say na Spain...he good make person dey watch ball...especially those international league....you go just sabi names of different places for the world

Ogbeni....your matter ehnnnn.....we need to table am.....how normal volcanic eruption way don dey happen since the days of our forefathers take be sign of end time?
I just dey pray make oluwa push you come Benin city....then I go meet you one on one
I still dey talk am....First of all....na weed you go smoke till day break.....or i go use weed cook indomie or beans make you eat and sleep for two days....after you wake up... I go book hotel... buy enough beer and arrange two slim runs babe for you make them bang you all night.....i bet my balls after all these ....all these your end time story go end
LOL. Touch not God's anointed. No say I no warn you ogbeni.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: La Palma: Lava From Cumbre Vieja Pours Into Atlantic Ocean ( Pix, Video) by realstars: 10:59pm On Oct 01, 2021
inoki247:
Fire dey burn untop water...

Shebi dem say if fire dey burn na water we dey use kill am buh wetin we go come du to diz kind of case...
It burn with brime stones, now that is on atlantic, it will boile the see to the boileing point.
Re: La Palma: Lava From Cumbre Vieja Pours Into Atlantic Ocean ( Pix, Video) by kumulus(m): 11:01pm On Oct 01, 2021
Righteousness2:
Whether you Believe in GOD or Not, You know that the World is not Normal. You know there is Something wrong with the Earth.

Allover the world, there are Unprecedented, Brutal and Apocalyptic Fires, Floods, droughts, Heatwave, earthquakes, Hurricanes, plagues, Famine, Pestilences etc.

As we speak today, there are about 26 Volcanoes erupting in the world. Events in the world today day has Confused Man, Science and Technology,

The World is witnessing live the Shadows of the Coming Wrath of GOD on this Earth.

And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

The Earth is fine the way it is....it is you, myself and the rest of Us that needs a fix.

3 Likes

Re: La Palma: Lava From Cumbre Vieja Pours Into Atlantic Ocean ( Pix, Video) by cosmos1440: 11:10pm On Oct 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright ....as i see la palma....na once I take know say na Spain...he good make person dey watch ball...especially those international league....you go just sabi names of different places for the world

Ogbeni....your matter ehnnnn.....we need to table am.....how normal volcanic eruption way don dey happen since the days of our forefathers take be sign of end time?
I just dey pray make oluwa push you come Benin city....then I go meet you one on one
I still dey talk am....First of all....na weed you go smoke till day break.....or i go use weed cook indomie or beans make you eat and sleep for two days....after you wake up... I go book hotel... buy enough beer and arrange two slim runs babe for you make them bang you all night.....i bet my balls after all th ese ....all these your end time story go end

Guy ! You are wickedly funny

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: La Palma: Lava From Cumbre Vieja Pours Into Atlantic Ocean ( Pix, Video) by Olafisoyem: 11:14pm On Oct 01, 2021
Righteousness2:

As we speak today, there are about 26 Volcanoes erupting in the world all at the same time. Events in the world today day has Confused Man, Science and Technology,

Bro this is normal
Re: La Palma: Lava From Cumbre Vieja Pours Into Atlantic Ocean ( Pix, Video) by SALVATION30(m): 11:14pm On Oct 01, 2021
Get an affordable E-commerce software to creathe and manage your business online

Re: La Palma: Lava From Cumbre Vieja Pours Into Atlantic Ocean ( Pix, Video) by oxygeng: 11:22pm On Oct 01, 2021
hybrid11:
When will lava erupt from aso rock
cheesy do you want the cricket lavanized?
Re: La Palma: Lava From Cumbre Vieja Pours Into Atlantic Ocean ( Pix, Video) by Meedon: 11:42pm On Oct 01, 2021
embarassed

Re: La Palma: Lava From Cumbre Vieja Pours Into Atlantic Ocean ( Pix, Video) by Bellerophon: 12:18am On Oct 02, 2021
Righteousness2:

As we speak today, there are about 26 Volcanoes erupting in the world all at the same time. Events in the world today day has Confused Man, Science and Technology,

This is actually intellectually nauseating and irritating to continuously be inundated by an avalanche of doomsday apocalyptic news you go around snooping the internet for, to what end is the purpose of your forceful proselytizing? Why does salvation have to be attained through the conduit and conveyances of fear monger as has become your stock in trade and modus operandi! For a grown ass man you are a testimony of apology of a man and a waste of human space! You make the experience of surfing the forum a very distressing one as you are hell bent on forcing down the throat of the reading public your skewed news of impending apocalypse! Is Christianity a means to an end? And eternity is the ultimate ambition? Whatever happened to living according to the dictate of conscience and the exercise of free will in impactful addition to society? Religion is meant to be a guide and a means for producing an ideal society and not one for amplifying bad news and cultivating fear in the mind of people with ransoms news that always had been a part of the world! You need to find purpose and meaning outside your sadistic fortress of online popularity! Get a life and leave the business of propagating the gospel to people whose intentions are balanced against the need to answer the great commission as proclaimed by Christ in the people! Religion should be a vehicle to bring people closer to God and true evangelism
Is the driver not the malevolent idle predictions and half truths you falsely peddle on here and to my amusement still gets enabled by wasted likes and shares! You are a cancer! Believe me

3 Likes

Re: La Palma: Lava From Cumbre Vieja Pours Into Atlantic Ocean ( Pix, Video) by akdjr(m): 12:32am On Oct 02, 2021
As am oooquote author=slawormiir post=106357041]Damnnn niggar

I still dey talk am....First of all....na weed you go smoke till day break.....or i go use weed cook indomie or beans make you eat and sleep for two days....after you wake up... I go book hotel... buy enough beer and arrange two slim runs babe for you make them bang you all night.....i bet my balls after all these ....all these your end time story go end[/quote]
Re: La Palma: Lava From Cumbre Vieja Pours Into Atlantic Ocean ( Pix, Video) by maskid(m): 12:35am On Oct 02, 2021
Bellerophon:

This is actually intellectually nauseating and irritating to continuously be inundated by an avalanche of doomsday apocalyptic news you go around snooping the internet for, to what end is the purpose of your forceful proselytizing? Why does salvation have to be attained through the conduit and conveyances of fear monger as has become your stock in trade and modus operandi! For a grown ass man you are a testimony of apology of a man and a waste of human space! You make the experience of surfing the forum a very distressing one as you are hell bent on forcing down the throat of the reading public your skewed news of impending apocalypse! Is Christianity a means to an end? And eternity is the ultimate ambition? Whatever happened to living according to the dictate of conscience and the exercise of free will in impactful addition to society? Religion is meant to be a guide and a means for producing an ideal society and not one for amplifying bad news and cultivating fear in the mind of people with ransoms news that always had been a part of the world! You need to find purpose and meaning outside your sadistic fortress of online popularity! Get a life and leave the business of propagating the gospel to people whose intentions are balanced against the need to answer the great commission as proclaimed by Christ in the people! Religion should be a vehicle to bring people closer to God and true evangelism
Is the driver not the malevolent idle predictions and half truths you falsely peddle on here and to my amusement still gets enabled by wasted likes and shares! You are a cancer! Believe me

The worst is that he does not listen to anyone and craves to be listened to . what an irony

1 Like

Re: La Palma: Lava From Cumbre Vieja Pours Into Atlantic Ocean ( Pix, Video) by whirlout: 12:39am On Oct 02, 2021
Righteousness2:

This fella belongs in Yaba sharp, sharp

1 Like

Re: La Palma: Lava From Cumbre Vieja Pours Into Atlantic Ocean ( Pix, Video) by hinograce: 12:50am On Oct 02, 2021
New continental/Oceanic crust is forming. There will be alot of fine grained to glassy like rocks there. Like Obsidian, pumice etc depending on how acidic or basic the lava is. This is simply a rock forming process. Newest rocks on board.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: La Palma: Lava From Cumbre Vieja Pours Into Atlantic Ocean ( Pix, Video) by samwillyco1(m): 12:56am On Oct 02, 2021
Na who come electrify the place now
Re: La Palma: Lava From Cumbre Vieja Pours Into Atlantic Ocean ( Pix, Video) by Ohizman73(m): 1:36am On Oct 02, 2021
Righteousness na you go kpeme !!!!
Re: La Palma: Lava From Cumbre Vieja Pours Into Atlantic Ocean ( Pix, Video) by Bifwoli: 1:38am On Oct 02, 2021
hybrid11:
When will lava erupt from aso rock
Are you seriously praying for mass deaths and mass destruction in Abuja ? How oh so heartless .
Re: La Palma: Lava From Cumbre Vieja Pours Into Atlantic Ocean ( Pix, Video) by avrilwisedata: 2:14am On Oct 02, 2021
Na to use the water body near the volcanic eruption take dey make eba naw... grin
Re: La Palma: Lava From Cumbre Vieja Pours Into Atlantic Ocean ( Pix, Video) by Bukden16(m): 2:49am On Oct 02, 2021
[s]
Righteousness2:

As we speak today, about 57 Volcanoes erupted in the world all at the same time. Events in the world today day has Confused Man, Science and Technology,

[/s]

It's time you stop all these rubbish of yours.
Were you thought about mountains and types of mountain in your school days?

How about volcanic mountain(s)?
Re: La Palma: Lava From Cumbre Vieja Pours Into Atlantic Ocean ( Pix, Video) by Eastornprince: 3:01am On Oct 02, 2021
Nature is wonderful, beautiful and yet so dangerous.

@husbandsnatcha
Today is the second time is see u on NL after midnight. I don't know what up with you but its not funny anymore.
Find a quiet thread let's talk, we can reach an agreement. Mention this moniker not BCH many people are following that one.
I feel generous this weekend so take the opportunity while it's there.
Good night.
Re: La Palma: Lava From Cumbre Vieja Pours Into Atlantic Ocean ( Pix, Video) by Chiplus: 3:04am On Oct 02, 2021
God of mercy
Re: La Palma: Lava From Cumbre Vieja Pours Into Atlantic Ocean ( Pix, Video) by Lucas4903: 3:34am On Oct 02, 2021
Righteousness2:

As we speak today, about 57 Volcanoes erupted in the world all at the same time. Events in the world today day has Confused Man, Science and Technology,

Ogbeni shut up. You are not making sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: La Palma: Lava From Cumbre Vieja Pours Into Atlantic Ocean ( Pix, Video) by Lucas4903: 3:35am On Oct 02, 2021
Bukden16:
[s][/s]

It's time you stop all these rubbish of yours.
Were you thought about mountains and types of mountain in your school days?

How about volcanic mountain(s)?

You think say this one go sch ni.....even Bible e no sabi.....

1 Like

Re: La Palma: Lava From Cumbre Vieja Pours Into Atlantic Ocean ( Pix, Video) by emmy512: 3:49am On Oct 02, 2021
Matter can neither be created nor destroyed but can be transformed from one form to another

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: La Palma: Lava From Cumbre Vieja Pours Into Atlantic Ocean ( Pix, Video) by Bfss: 3:49am On Oct 02, 2021
Oh
Re: La Palma: Lava From Cumbre Vieja Pours Into Atlantic Ocean ( Pix, Video) by OLULAW: 4:20am On Oct 02, 2021
Righteousness2:

I feel utterly sorry for this person and those who liked his/her posting. If someone wrote this in the pre-Enlightenment era, I’ll sympathise and empathise. However, writing and liking this in the 21st demonstrates nothing other than utter stupidity. Educate yourself and free your mind and stop disgracing the human race. Believing doesn’t negate embracing scientific knowledge. In other words, faith and science, absolutely, aren't mutually exclusive.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus / 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Don't Like Donald Trump - Ovoko.com.ng / Ghanaian Policeman Forced Lady To Pick Entire Area After He Caught Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.