Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,768 members, 7,827,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

A Microfinace Bank That Will Loan Me Money With A Landed Property As Collateral - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Microfinace Bank That Will Loan Me Money With A Landed Property As Collateral (838 Views)

Getting Your Travel Visa Approved Using Landed Property As Proof Of Home Tie Or / Buy A Landed Property ( RUBYFIELDS) Ibeju Lekki / THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY AS MR & MRS.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Microfinace Bank That Will Loan Me Money With A Landed Property As Collateral by gbemishile: 8:21pm On Oct 01, 2021
Hello nairalanders.
I am looking for a microfinance bank that offers loan services of up to millions in naira,and accept landed property as collateral.its very hard selling the land now to raise the money and I need the money quickly.
Please which microfinance bank is very reliable in Nigeria that can accept a land as collateral.
Please matured advice needed.thank you
Re: A Microfinace Bank That Will Loan Me Money With A Landed Property As Collateral by sirrotex: 10:49pm On Oct 01, 2021
I suggest you go to a finance company, their interest rates are cheaper
Re: A Microfinace Bank That Will Loan Me Money With A Landed Property As Collateral by Muddy18: 2:03am On Oct 02, 2021
Which land do u have for sale
Re: A Microfinace Bank That Will Loan Me Money With A Landed Property As Collateral by gbemishile: 7:02am On Oct 02, 2021
Muddy18:
Which land do u have for sale
It's a plot of land in sky gardens,abeokuta
Re: A Microfinace Bank That Will Loan Me Money With A Landed Property As Collateral by gbemishile: 7:04am On Oct 02, 2021
sirrotex:
I suggest you go to a finance company, their interest rates are cheaper
Please do u know any one of them?
Re: A Microfinace Bank That Will Loan Me Money With A Landed Property As Collateral by sirrotex: 11:10am On Oct 02, 2021
I can refer you to Royal Exchange Finance Company Limited at Oke olowogbowo street, Lagos Island. Better still send your number to me and I will get one of their staff to give you a call.
Re: A Microfinace Bank That Will Loan Me Money With A Landed Property As Collateral by Muddy18: 3:33pm On Oct 02, 2021
gbemishile:

It's a plot of land in sky gardens,abeokuta
Taught its in lagos
Re: A Microfinace Bank That Will Loan Me Money With A Landed Property As Collateral by true2home(m): 6:59pm On Oct 04, 2021
How much are you selling the land for?

It's a plot of land in sky gardens,abeokuta[/quote]
Re: A Microfinace Bank That Will Loan Me Money With A Landed Property As Collateral by Tobrite: 1:02pm On Aug 26, 2023
Hello Nairalanders,
Please I have an urgent sale for some plots of land at Mowe, Directly Opposite Christopher University Off Redemption Camp, Lagos-Ibadan expressway.

Title : C of O AND APPROVED SURVEY.

Alternatively if I can get a loan/finance house to raise the fund needed in exchange for the land.

Urgent response needed pls.

(1) (Reply)

Is 0.45mm aluminum thickness good for a Metcopo Roofing design? / Unique House Designs With Affordable Costs. / Land With House Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.