Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (1245 Views)

Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) / Ugandan Couple Die After Wall Collapsed On Them While Sleeping (Disturbing Pics) / Mother And Child Die After Falling Into A Well In Adamawa (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by sylvestersamuel(m): 8:34pm On Oct 01, 2021
Re: . by sylvestersamuel(m): 8:34pm On Oct 01, 2021

2 Likes

Re: . by Kobojunkie: 8:38pm On Oct 01, 2021
sylvestersamuel:

Please, i have an ask. Why do most people die moments after the've recovered from a life threatening iilness? In otherwords, the moment their health condition starts improving, thinking they would be discharged anytime soon, they die of a sudden, why?
I don't really believe this clsim of yours is factual. undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 01, 2021
Eiya, let Drfunmisticglo come and answer this.RIP to the baby, he's without sin which makes him citizen of heaven. May God comfort his parents
Re: . by chatinent: 8:39pm On Oct 01, 2021
The wages of sin is death.
Re: . by ActuaRise696969: 8:57pm On Oct 01, 2021
Because the body can not survive without the personality. The body is the living design, so when the personality notices that the vehicle is not good enough to pilot, it steps aside and allow the medics to work on the vehicle.

It comes often, mostly at night when the senses are drawn in, to check if the vehicle is now perfect, if not it keeps scouting for new vehicle, if it finds one, the personality will move on to pilot a new one.

For a year old, it is quite easy for the personality to find a new vehicle especially in a hospital where you have 6 months old pregnant women which means the time is ripe for personality to interface with a design chip within a foetus.

In essence, the soul moves to a pregnant woman with 6 month pregnancy in that hospital and abandon the 1yr old sick body. It is an incarnation mechanics which you can learn if you study the universal mandala system.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Homeboiy: 8:59pm On Oct 01, 2021
Due to undetected illness in their bodies

1 Like

Re: . by ActuaRise696969: 9:00pm On Oct 01, 2021
Homeboiy:
Due to undetected illness in their bodies

True.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Biglittlelois(f): 9:19pm On Oct 01, 2021
[s]
ActuaRise696969:
Because the body can not survive without the personality. The body is the living design, so when the personality notices that the vehicle is not good enough to pilot, it steps aside and allow the medics to work on the vehicle.

It comes often, mostly at night when the senses are drawn in, to check if the vehicle is now perfect, if not it keeps scouting for new vehicle, if it finds one, the personality will move on to pilot a new one.

For a year old, it is quite easy for the personality to find a new vehicle especially in a hospital where you have 6 months old pregnant women which means the time is ripe for personality to interface with a design chip within a foetus.

In essence, the soul moves to a pregnant woman with 6 month pregnancy in that hospital and abandon the 1yr old sick body. It is an incarnation mechanics which you can learn if you study the universal mandala system.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: . by sylvestersamuel(m): 9:20pm On Oct 01, 2021
Guys, is there any spiritual or medical backings as to why such things keeps happeninp?

Please, i need an answer. Thanks!
Re: . by Teleprompter(f): 11:12pm On Oct 01, 2021
I've wondered about this also. Even in adults, when the person is about to be discharged, they depart suddenly.
Re: . by Kobojunkie: 11:23pm On Oct 01, 2021
sylvestersamuel:
Guys, is there any spiritual or medical backings as to why such things keeps happeninp?
You are desperate to have someone feed you lies, aren't you? undecided
Re: . by Drizzy5001(m): 11:50pm On Oct 01, 2021
Similar case with my aunt, she was discharged from hospital after spending 2weeks there, and died suddenly very early on a Sunday morning.
Re: . by MufasaLion: 4:57am On Oct 02, 2021
sylvestersamuel:

No, there's no spiritual backing. I'm sure health experts will give you answers. You sound too desperate emphasising on the spiritual aspect. Don't be deceived.
Re: . by benuejosh: 7:09am On Oct 02, 2021
I am here to learn.
Re: . by Herbephe1(m): 7:15am On Oct 02, 2021
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

How Do Pastor Children Cope? / She Likes Sleeping In Between My Husband And Iā€ ā€“ Lady Laments Inseparable Bond / Question On Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.