Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Which Loan App Can Give Me Stress Free Loan - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Loan App Can Give Me Stress Free Loan (852 Views)

Loan App Wanna Ruin My Life Pls Help / Which Loan App Can I Get 150000 / Which Loan App Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Loan App Can Give Me Stress Free Loan by DonPADRO(m): 12:28am On Aug 12, 2022
Hi

I wish to execute a business project in a hurry but my funds are not complete. Remaining 30k

Please which loan app or website can i borrow 30k from instantly for just 20 days. No stress, steep interest rates or defamation needed
Please be kind enough to mention the steps as i have never taken a loan before

Note, I currently earn over 150k a month so payback is not an issue. i just don't want unnecessary wahala
Re: Which Loan App Can Give Me Stress Free Loan by dalass(f): 3:16am On Aug 12, 2022
DonPADRO:
Hi

I wish to execute a business project in a hurry but my funds are not complete. Remaining 30k

Please which loan app or website can i borrow 30k from instantly for just 20 days. No stress, steep interest rates or defamation needed

Note, I currently earn over 150k a month so payback is not an issue. i just don't want unnecessary wahala

Borrow from friends, a colleague or family. Loan app wahala no be for here. grin

3 Likes

Re: Which Loan App Can Give Me Stress Free Loan by DonPADRO(m): 5:43am On Aug 12, 2022
dalass:

Borrow from friends, a colleague or family. Loan app wahala no be for here. grin

Family and friends where useless when I had nothing for years.
Now I'm getting on my feet they have my permission to remain so

1 Like

Re: Which Loan App Can Give Me Stress Free Loan by Promotions: 6:24am On Aug 12, 2022
My brother fair money is likely to give up to that and more, depending on your credit score..
I understand families and friends can be unreliable in times of need that's why I won't stress over them but if you have a close relative you can talk to them to avoid interest rate on loan but if not go with fair money
Re: Which Loan App Can Give Me Stress Free Loan by iHateFraudsters: 10:38am On Aug 12, 2022
Fair money.

But they can only give N10k initially.

And be prepared for a barrage of calls everyday, even after you've repaid their loan.

I've told you the pros and cons of fair money.

So, it's up to you now.
Re: Which Loan App Can Give Me Stress Free Loan by OscarJaden(m): 1:34pm On Aug 12, 2022
No loan app can give u 30k at once...
U have to start from 2500
Re: Which Loan App Can Give Me Stress Free Loan by Promotions: 10:59am On Aug 13, 2022
iHateFraudsters:
Fair money.

And be prepared for a barrage of calls everyday, even after you've repaid their loan.

So, it's up to you now.
that's not true, fair money gave my friend 300k and that was her first time ever using any loan app, I also have another with 30k from same fair money. They don't disturb with calls unless you're a debtor
Re: Which Loan App Can Give Me Stress Free Loan by victor9jaar: 11:10am On Aug 13, 2022
Branch don't disturb or defame.
they just call you like sgege if you stay too long.

1 Like

Re: Which Loan App Can Give Me Stress Free Loan by sonssyo: 7:38am On Aug 14, 2022
DonPADRO:
Hi

Try fairmoney,once you pay on time, you are good;branch is also good but fair money can give you more money pass branch in your first loan

1 Like

Re: Which Loan App Can Give Me Stress Free Loan by Advision: 8:23am On Aug 14, 2022
iHateFraudsters:
Fair money.

So, it's up to you now.

I know someone who got 900k as a first time borrowe from fairmoney. Actually that was the first time she ever used any loan app. The credit limit is likely not the same for everyone, and I am not even sure its credit score because the person had never accessed any facility anywhere in Nigeria before.

@op, when filling the initial form, ask for a higher amount. You can ask for 100k, I suspect they would give you less..say 60k limit.

You can then select just the 30k required

1 Like

Re: Which Loan App Can Give Me Stress Free Loan by RepoMan007: 9:25am On Aug 14, 2022
Wow. Na so dem tey dey start. Later dem go dey open lamentation thread.

(1) (Reply)

Parents Are The Problem Of This Country. / I Need An Urgent 5k For Something Urgent. What Can I Do To Earn Your 5k? / Husband Struggles To Walk After Wearing Wife’s Pants To Spite Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.