Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Cost Of Clearing A Car From Cotonou - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cost Of Clearing A Car From Cotonou (1430 Views)

Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port / Buy Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rates / How Oviecardealer Helped Me Purchased An SUV From Cotonou... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Clearing A Car From Cotonou by Indispensable85(m): 10:05pm On Oct 01, 2021
Please I need you guys to educate me on how much it will cost me to clear a car from cotonou. Please help with your experience.

Lexus rx 350.....2010
Or
Lexus rx 350.....2009

I need your responses please. Thanks!
Re: Cost Of Clearing A Car From Cotonou by sirrotex: 10:19pm On Oct 01, 2021
Your car would most likely get impounded. Bringing in cars through the land boarder is still suspended

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Clearing A Car From Cotonou by iyke4dbi: 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2021
Contact my oga Ovie cotonu 08029106082
Re: Cost Of Clearing A Car From Cotonou by Terrence99: 5:32pm On Oct 04, 2021
Indispensable85:
Please I need you guys to educate me on how much it will cost me to clear a car from cotonou. Please help with your experience.

Lexus rx 350.....2010
Or
Lexus rx 350.....2009

Even if you bring it in and they cook up papers for you at the customs office, the shipping records will still show that the vehicle sailed to Cotonou and not Nigeria. Even if you pay full duty, they will still impound your car.

Import through the seaports and then ask Ovie to clear for you or ask Ovie to help you source it from the US.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Clearing A Car From Cotonou by Indispensable85(m): 10:29pm On Oct 04, 2021
Terrence99:

Even if you bring it in and they cook up papers for you at the customs office, the shipping records will still show that the vehicle sailed to Cotonou and not Nigeria. Even if you pay full duty, they will still impound your car.

Import through the seaports and then ask Ovie to clear for you or ask Ovie to help you source it from the US.

Is it possible to ship from cotonou?
Re: Cost Of Clearing A Car From Cotonou by Terrence99: 10:31pm On Oct 04, 2021
Indispensable85:

Is it possible to ship from cotonou?

Shipping from Republic of Benin to Nigeria doesn't make commercial sense. Journey of a few hours by road. Enter from Ogun state.
Re: Cost Of Clearing A Car From Cotonou by Indispensable85(m): 10:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
Terrence99:

Shipping from Republic of Benin to Nigeria doesn't make commercial sense. Journey of a few hours by road. Enter from Ogun state.

I want the car to have full custom duty
Re: Cost Of Clearing A Car From Cotonou by henrybomb(m): 9:59am On Oct 07, 2021
Indispensable85:

Lexus rx 350.....2010
Or
Lexus rx 350.....2009

Don’t even think of importing cars from Contonou na wahala you dey find so
Custom go chop your money tire just go through the seaports and let them prepare all the papers from there.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Very Clean In ND Out 08 Highlander Limited Registered For Just 4.550m See Pix / Sold Mercedes-benz Ml 550 2009 Black 5.5L Vin: 4JGBB72E79A481436 sold / Sold!sold!!sold!!!Extremely Clean First Body Mercedes Benz C300 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.