Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Confuse In Choosing A Skill Help Pls - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Confuse In Choosing A Skill Help Pls (291 Views)

Important Factors To Consider In Choosing A Training Firm / Confuse Them With Your Silence And Shock Them With Your RESULTS. / Things To Consider Before Choosing A Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confuse In Choosing A Skill Help Pls by Seb4luv1: 2:00am On Oct 02, 2021
Please am desiring to learn a new skills and I'm very confuse in making my choices. I will need those in the field to kindly choose the best for me and will be nice if they can also give reasons they selected it. Below are the listed ones available to choose from. Thank you

Product Management

Content Creation

Graphics Design

Mobile App Development

Customer Service

Video Animation

Web Design & Development

Microsoft Office

Digital Marketing

UI/UX.
Re: Confuse In Choosing A Skill Help Pls by Hezzyluv: 2:45am On Oct 02, 2021
As for me oooo I advise u go for "Mobile App Development". Imagine developing one confirmed app on playstore or apple store with millions of people downloading it.
Just one ooo not to talk of two or more
Re: Confuse In Choosing A Skill Help Pls by Ynix(m): 8:40am On Oct 02, 2021
Seb4luv1:
Please am desiring to learn a new skills and I'm very confuse in making my choices. I will need those in the field to kindly choose the best for me and will be nice if they can also give reasons they selected it. Below are the listed ones available to choose from. Thank you

Product Management

Content Creation

Graphics Design

Mobile App Development

Customer Service

Video Animation

Web Design & Development

Microsoft Office

Digital Marketing

UI/UX.

Start with graphics design, then go for UI UX they are much easier than the others
As for Microsoft Office that one is not more of a money making skill, even kids know how to use them except you are talking about Excel for Data Analysis.
Re: Confuse In Choosing A Skill Help Pls by Seb4luv1: 10:53am On Oct 02, 2021
Ynix:

Start with graphics design, then go for UI UX they are much easier than the others
As for Microsoft Office that one is not more of a money making skill, even kids know how to use them except you are talking about Excel for Data Analysis.

It is Data Analytics Excel
Re: Confuse In Choosing A Skill Help Pls by pauladonis(m): 11:44am On Oct 02, 2021
Your choice should depend on what you're most interested in and what you have the capacity for.

Ask yourself this question before you choose one, "will I still want to continue with this skill even if I don't see any tangible results after 6 months?"

Your answer is all you need.

Meanwhile, there are more skill recommendations for you and others here: https://www.nairaland.com/6777939/think-youre-failing-life-should
Re: Confuse In Choosing A Skill Help Pls by Seb4luv1: 12:18pm On Oct 02, 2021
Hezzyluv:
As for me oooo I advise u go for "Mobile App Development". Imagine developing one confirmed app on playstore or apple store with millions of people downloading it.
Just one ooo not to talk of two or more

How do I generate income from it aside playstore... having millions accept a app might take time

(1) (Reply)

Job Interview Questions For 2022 / Poultry Manager Needed In Osun State Oshogbo / Pls Help, I Need A Job!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.