Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,254 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Yemi Alade Buys SUV For Her Mother, Helen Uzoma, On Her Birthday (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Buys SUV For Her Mother, Helen Uzoma, On Her Birthday (Pictures) (54367 Views)

Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) / Yemi Alade Buys New Toyota Truck / Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade Buys SUV For Her Mother, Helen Uzoma, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by Kobicove(m): 11:53am On Oct 02, 2021
That's a fine car
Re: Yemi Alade Buys SUV For Her Mother, Helen Uzoma, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by cuffee: 11:55am On Oct 02, 2021
Dingdongbells:
Yemi my crush. I like you so make I give free advice. You don dey old o.o. If you never see man marry come born one pikin for me. Time no dey wait for you.
I can be your Johnny but I no get wayo. No waste all those things wey you carry for body.
She don born for me already, so vamoose
Re: Yemi Alade Buys SUV For Her Mother, Helen Uzoma, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by FutureIsFemale(f): 11:58am On Oct 02, 2021
Vicq322:
Yemi alade buys mom a sport utility vehicle for her birthday

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUffDiMl8Zg/?utm_medium=copy_link
Train a girl child. She will be by your side 247
Re: Yemi Alade Buys SUV For Her Mother, Helen Uzoma, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by FutureIsFemale(f): 12:01pm On Oct 02, 2021
chatinent:
Congrats, mum. I'm coming over with my Legxus to celebrate with you.

BTW, make Yemi Alade marry Harrysong. E get why. I don't mean to be rude, but e get why.
You see why is necessary to raise a girl child than a boy child?

How many male celebrities have bought SUVs for their parents?
Re: Yemi Alade Buys SUV For Her Mother, Helen Uzoma, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by Burgerlomo: 12:01pm On Oct 02, 2021
Good pikin, congratulations mama enjoy yah ride.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Buys SUV For Her Mother, Helen Uzoma, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by chatinent: 12:03pm On Oct 02, 2021
FuturIsFemale:
You see why is necessary to raise a girl child than a boy child?

How many male celebrities have bought SUVs for their parents?

Don't do the FutureIsFemale thing with me. Have a nice century.
Re: Yemi Alade Buys SUV For Her Mother, Helen Uzoma, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by Greatn3ss: 12:04pm On Oct 02, 2021
Watin yemi alade don sing wey she use buy SUV for her mama
Re: Yemi Alade Buys SUV For Her Mother, Helen Uzoma, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by Christopherrob: 12:05pm On Oct 02, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Nice

We have only one true love and that is mother's love

so dad's love is not true love , nah God help una with una fellow man discrimination

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Buys SUV For Her Mother, Helen Uzoma, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by Onepeople: 12:07pm On Oct 02, 2021
MondayOsunbor:

una don hear this gal real voice !

horrible
oga pray that your melodious voice can get your mother a wheelbarrow before coming online to display your hatred.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Buys SUV For Her Mother, Helen Uzoma, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by VEXT: 12:09pm On Oct 02, 2021
Gratefulheart1:

When last did you take care of your father more than mother?

Men are cause of problems, men are still the one to complain. What sort of confusion is that?

Just because you don't do it,does not mean every one is like you!!
Re: Yemi Alade Buys SUV For Her Mother, Helen Uzoma, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 02, 2021
As usual PaPa don die.
PaPa don enter Ghost mode already.

... Watch how MaMa go reach 100years..
Re: Yemi Alade Buys SUV For Her Mother, Helen Uzoma, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by Kayyus09(m): 12:11pm On Oct 02, 2021
Mogajunior:
cool

Women in the entertainment industry have more avenue of making more money than their male colleagues from ambassadorial deals, skin care, wig brands, and the clitocurrency which value never goes down.

The future is truly female.

C'mon, be calming down na
Re: Yemi Alade Buys SUV For Her Mother, Helen Uzoma, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by Midas01: 12:13pm On Oct 02, 2021
Not our fault your sisters are giving theirs for indomie.
kenzysmith:
What Toto can not buy does not exist

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Buys SUV For Her Mother, Helen Uzoma, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by Kayyus09(m): 12:20pm On Oct 02, 2021
My everyday crush. She's doing well kiss

Get printable (Plastic ID Card/Laminated) NIN PDF file.

Details at signature; ibusinessbrand
Re: Yemi Alade Buys SUV For Her Mother, Helen Uzoma, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by care4you: 12:24pm On Oct 02, 2021
cute brothers sh
Re: Yemi Alade Buys SUV For Her Mother, Helen Uzoma, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by AsawanaDgreat: 12:25pm On Oct 02, 2021
Happy birthday to you ma, May God bless your daughter for you
Re: Yemi Alade Buys SUV For Her Mother, Helen Uzoma, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by SmartPolician: 12:26pm On Oct 02, 2021
chatinent:

BTW, make Yemi Alade marry Harrysong. E get why. I don't mean to be rude, but e get why.

Harrysong is off the market. He got married this year.
Re: Yemi Alade Buys SUV For Her Mother, Helen Uzoma, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by Nackzy: 12:26pm On Oct 02, 2021
God please bless me to bless my mother too
Re: Yemi Alade Buys SUV For Her Mother, Helen Uzoma, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by CarlsJaz567(m): 12:30pm On Oct 02, 2021
Greatn3ss:
Watin yemi alade don sing wey she use buy SUV for her mama

Yemi Alade has found ways of making herself very relevant on the global stage.

She features in social causes-themed songs, international interviews etc. Just 2 days ago, she was part of an advert shown on Aljazerra Network for a global cause promo! There must be other ventures which will allow her earn money in hard currency.

Moreover, she is innovative and a bit non-convensional, so she's a novelty that the western world find appealing enough to be tagged as being representative of Africa!

Even if she is not your regular jam artist, I think she found her niche, stuck to it and improves on promoting herself at the international stage. She can easily spend on her family, if she chooses to!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Buys SUV For Her Mother, Helen Uzoma, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by FutureIsFemale(f): 12:37pm On Oct 02, 2021
chatinent:

Don't do the FutureIsFemale thing with me. Have a nice century.
Men always afraid of women taking over
Re: Yemi Alade Buys SUV For Her Mother, Helen Uzoma, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by uniquelyspecial(m): 12:59pm On Oct 02, 2021
MondayOsunbor:

una don hear this gal real voice !

horrible
The one wey she they use catch fun for "The voice Nigeria" as a judge na her fake voice?

Bad belle no dey pay ooo

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Buys SUV For Her Mother, Helen Uzoma, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by AmazingELixir: 1:03pm On Oct 02, 2021
lipsrsealed

Who buys for the father nau.....
Re: Yemi Alade Buys SUV For Her Mother, Helen Uzoma, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by judedwriter(m): 1:06pm On Oct 02, 2021
This is so sweet and lovely... kiss

Appreciate your parents when they are alive not when they are gone with lavish funeral worth millions.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Buys SUV For Her Mother, Helen Uzoma, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by macho44(m): 1:09pm On Oct 02, 2021
chatinent:

HarrySong don marry na, he even get twin babies Sef.
Re: Yemi Alade Buys SUV For Her Mother, Helen Uzoma, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by Kingrefreshed: 1:11pm On Oct 02, 2021
Vicq322:
Yemi alade buys mom a sport utility vehicle for her birthday

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUffDiMl8Zg/?utm_medium=copy_link

The father Nko? Abi the father na Baxtard?
Re: Yemi Alade Buys SUV For Her Mother, Helen Uzoma, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by Bamzyriches451: 1:18pm On Oct 02, 2021
Nice
Re: Yemi Alade Buys SUV For Her Mother, Helen Uzoma, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by Ayo2004: 1:23pm On Oct 02, 2021
What of the father

Men are truly finished
Re: Yemi Alade Buys SUV For Her Mother, Helen Uzoma, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by Picker28: 1:31pm On Oct 02, 2021
Well deserved
Over and over again

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Buys SUV For Her Mother, Helen Uzoma, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 02, 2021
So far you dey give mama,not boyfriend,baby daddy or so called husband sef undecided

God will replenish you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Daughter, Meraiah At The Academy Private Reception / Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.