Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Free Training On PROFITABLE EBOOK CREATION - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Free Training On PROFITABLE EBOOK CREATION (287 Views)

Free Training On How Attract The Right People To Your Business / Amazing Ebook Publishing Free Training. / Gods: Creation and Rebellion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Training On PROFITABLE EBOOK CREATION by covenantsat(m): 5:23am On Oct 02, 2021
Are you an individual who desires to impact lives through writing?

Are you an expert who wants to build authority in your niche?

Are you a brand who wants to grow your business and generate leads?

Are you a person who desires to add to your income streams learning new skills?

Then I have got you covered!

In the past three years, I have made a name in the hearts of many across four nations of the world. That was made possible by reason of books.

There are people that will never know you exist and when you are far gone, there is only one way to prove you were here. That’s to leave a footprint on the sand of time – writing books that will not only impact your generation and your pocket but one that will outlive you. I can tell you the names of authors who died many years ago but their books still sell till date.

Imagine being able to earn from your work on a daily basis. Some of you always tell people you don’t even have one property to your name. you can actually start out by having an intellectual property, like a book to your name. One book well thought-out, can feed you for the rest of your life.

If I could write and publish 10 profitable books under 3 years then with a little coaching, you can do better.

Starting from day, I will be sharing my best kept secrets that has made me multiple figures from ebook creation. I will teach you what will make you never run out of book ideas.

In these 2 days free PROFITABLE EBOOK CREATION training, I will teach you ebook publishing skills that will earn you windfall of profits. You can trust my experience on this, having published over 50 books for authors across Nigeria, Ghana, Rwanda, and Cameron through my services at www(dot)everythingebook(dot)com(dot)ng

Most importantly, I will share how you can start your own ebook publishing company/services from the comfort of your home.

Training starts this evening by 7pm.

Sign up right away to join other 100+ participants for the training. Check flyer for the signup like or WhatsApp 08161657411.

(1) (Reply)

Your Success Key In Life / G O R D {red Eye Demon} : Prologue / Life Changing Poetry || A Slave To A Dream | The Greatest Perspective On Life Th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.