Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

My 5 Years Mistakes In Cryptocurrency - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My 5 Years Mistakes In Cryptocurrency (653 Views)

Ghanaian Fintech, Dash, Shuts Down After Raising $86.1 Million In 5 Years / Savings In Bank Or Savings In Cryptocurrency(bitcoin). Which One Is Better? / Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 5 Years Mistakes In Cryptocurrency by emperorventure4(m): 5:33am On Oct 02, 2021
Mistake is inevitable in anything you endeavor as a human being but some mistakes are very avoidable and I wish there was someone to show me how to avoid those mistakes, I have been trading cryptocurrency for the past 5 years yesterday was my 5th anniversary on my journey into the crypto world, I am looking for ways to pass my knowledge in the crypto industry through the various PDFs I am going to be sharing with you. Please this is not How to make millions in crypto because a lot of people will teach you that as that is a very common thing to learn, what I am talking about is how to preserve those millions or thousands you are investing and how not to loose it all.
I have been there I have lost my trading capital more than 3 times since I started this journey and had it been I had the opportunity to learn this CAPITAL PRESERVATION, I know how far I would have gone by now. All the PDF about my 5 years journey on crypto and many research I have carried so far are contained in these PDFs and also many trading strategy for all size of capital.

I am giving away this PDFs and 1 month personal mentorship Class with me for just 2000 naira only. I am accepting only 20 persons that is the Much I can Handle so I can do a thorough job with them. My number is on my signature
Re: My 5 Years Mistakes In Cryptocurrency by Leon90(m): 2:39pm On Oct 02, 2021
Hmn!
Re: My 5 Years Mistakes In Cryptocurrency by sats: 3:07pm On Oct 02, 2021
Ebook seller
You are not a trader
Prove me wrong

4 Likes

Re: My 5 Years Mistakes In Cryptocurrency by Qpid5(m): 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2021
Nawao.. What i don't understand is why someone who claimed to have master the act of making so much money wil be posting such just to estort money from people?. I pity who wil fall for this

4 Likes

Re: My 5 Years Mistakes In Cryptocurrency by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 02, 2021
You have not even said anything that can convince anyone to pay a dime for you journey �.

You may want to take advantage of the attached image though

Re: My 5 Years Mistakes In Cryptocurrency by emperorventure4(m): 2:07pm On Feb 21, 2022
We are organizing a 15 days intensive and interactive training on Cryptocurrency and Us stock market Trading
You will learn all you need to know about the Cryptocurrency market

Fundamental analysis
Technical analysis
Defi staking and Trading
Different Trading strategies
All these and more at an 80% Discount for just 10$
You heard right 10$ only
Re: My 5 Years Mistakes In Cryptocurrency by emperorventure4(m): 7:52pm On Feb 26, 2022
We are organizing a 15 days intensive and interactive training on Cryptocurrency and Us stock market Trading
You will learn all you need to know about the Cryptocurrency market

Fundamental analysis
Technical analysis
Defi staking and Trading
Different Trading strategies
All these and more at an 80% Discount for just 10$
You heard right 10$ only

(1) (Reply)

Crypto: Register And Get $10 Which You Can Use To Buy OZC Coin / How I Made $1000 From A Video App For Posting And Watching Video / One Follower On Nairaland Is Equal To One Thousand Followers On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.