Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Joining Your People To Call For Secession Is Wrong - Ganduje Tells Colleagues - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joining Your People To Call For Secession Is Wrong - Ganduje Tells Colleagues (20709 Views)

Appeal Judgement: We’ll Still Beat You At Supreme Court – Ganduje Tells Yusuf / Ganduje Tells Sacked Kano APC State Excos To Take Sack In Good Faith / Corruption: Do Your Job Without Fear, Ganduje Tells Anti-graft Agency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joining Your People To Call For Secession Is Wrong - Ganduje Tells Colleagues by Antoeni(m): 7:51am On Oct 02, 2021
Who come?

Re: Joining Your People To Call For Secession Is Wrong - Ganduje Tells Colleagues by EagleNest(m): 7:53am On Oct 02, 2021
The North have been found out. They rigged the system to their favour under military governments. The forgot that one day the deceived will find out. There cannot be unity when a section of the country thought they owned the country. If there is still tiny elements of unity or pseudo unity in Nigeria, Buhari unfortunately have killed it off.

5 Likes

Re: Joining Your People To Call For Secession Is Wrong - Ganduje Tells Colleagues by Sunday2021: 7:56am On Oct 02, 2021
Abdul05:
Balance of power between the North and South should be the way forward for peace and unity.
then tell your national assembly members to make it a law.

1 Like

Re: Joining Your People To Call For Secession Is Wrong - Ganduje Tells Colleagues by Salvofthesouth(m): 7:57am On Oct 02, 2021
Gbajure:

Enough this bile and vitriol. Isnt it easier for u Igbos to cajole, beg or force PDP to give the ticket to one of you?

No Reasonable Igbo man wants anything about your presidency or tickets..
Stop begging because it won't work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joining Your People To Call For Secession Is Wrong - Ganduje Tells Colleagues by Dingdongbells(m): 7:59am On Oct 02, 2021
Stupid fool. Always quoting Nigeria unity is indivisible when it favoured them but during Jonathan tenure they threatened problems and war to get the vegetable into power now see the results.
North is the problem of this country we need to restructure or break-up for this country to work. Boko Haram , herdsmen and criminals are taking over the whole north that one is not a threat unity but imagine the idiot Hell Rufai calling them businessmen. People kidnapping and killing innocent çhildren yet you quote Nigerian unity. Thunder fire you. Ndi mumu cow people.

5 Likes

Re: Joining Your People To Call For Secession Is Wrong - Ganduje Tells Colleagues by TheSupleemLeada(m): 8:01am On Oct 02, 2021
Osiris12:
When this country finally breaks up.
I think all Yoruba moozelims should be exterminated as they might be the new terrorist organization in our upcoming darling nation as their most holy prophet was a bandit, a peadophile and a terrorist at the same time

Lol before you exterminate Yoruba muslims their christain relatives like me would harvest your skulls and that of your kinsmen. Biafra and odi genocide will be a joke

3 Likes

Re: Joining Your People To Call For Secession Is Wrong - Ganduje Tells Colleagues by emmykk(m): 8:03am On Oct 02, 2021
Gbajure:

You tried being a half Yoruba. It is Olohun most correctly or Olorun at worst. Dr Ganduje is 100% correct. Let the parties decide and the electorates will either reward or punish that decision. Without a doubt, no Northern aspirant can defeat Tinubu in APC primary.

But instead of the Igbos doing same in PDP, they are scared of a Yoruba APC candidate and will rather be a vice. Even that will miss them this time around

I think this your post is useless...even any hausa/ fulani suya seller can defeat Tinubu in APC primaries.
The igbo are studying what will be good for them.The Igbo supported Obasanjo when he was in PDP to get 8years as president. What have you done for the igbo to recipocate that.

Just ranting

6 Likes

Re: Joining Your People To Call For Secession Is Wrong - Ganduje Tells Colleagues by Osiris12: 8:05am On Oct 02, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

Lol before you exterminate Yoruba muslims their christain relatives like me would harvest your skulls and that of your kinsmen. Biafra and odi genocide will be a joke

Well to achieve greatness, their must be some collateral damage.
I think exterminating the Yoruba moozelims should do that.
WE DONT WAnt terrorists, bandits and their sympathizers in our new nation.
God
Bless Biafra land
God bless oduduwa nation
Re: Joining Your People To Call For Secession Is Wrong - Ganduje Tells Colleagues by Corporate2020: 8:05am On Oct 02, 2021
Yes you idiots are very right in your own no sense.

Stocking dollars into Agbada is right.

Funding and arming your Fulani brothers to kill, rape, maim and destroy other people is good. Thunder will fire your generation.

2 Likes

Re: Joining Your People To Call For Secession Is Wrong - Ganduje Tells Colleagues by cybersoldiers: 8:06am On Oct 02, 2021
Did you join bokoharam and Isis?

Were you not among the people celebrating the Taliban's?

Foolish people ruling the north.

You support your own people commiting all manner of atrocities against the Christian communities, why won't Christians support theirs?
Re: Joining Your People To Call For Secession Is Wrong - Ganduje Tells Colleagues by SweetiliciousD: 8:06am On Oct 02, 2021
Gbajure:

You tried being a half Yoruba. It is Olohun most correctly or Olorun at worst. Dr Ganduje is 100% correct. Let the parties decide and the electorates will either reward or punish that decision. Without a doubt, no Northern aspirant can defeat Tinubu in APC primary.

But instead of the Igbos doing same in PDP, they are scared of a Yoruba APC candidate and will rather be a vice. Even that will miss them this time around

As if being in Nigeria is by force!

We want out!

Nigeria is a fraud with fraudulent Constitution.

Biafra is here

2 Likes

Re: Joining Your People To Call For Secession Is Wrong - Ganduje Tells Colleagues by VTJN(m): 8:07am On Oct 02, 2021
Will all these make we unemployed youths productive?
Re: Joining Your People To Call For Secession Is Wrong - Ganduje Tells Colleagues by gidgiddy: 8:07am On Oct 02, 2021
Unity begger

2 Likes

Re: Joining Your People To Call For Secession Is Wrong - Ganduje Tells Colleagues by Sunday2021: 8:08am On Oct 02, 2021
Okijajuju1:
We never wanted to be in this union from the start..

Hausa should go their way.. Enjoy their religion in peace..

Igbos should go their way.. Enjoy their fake goods in peace..

Niger Delta should go their way.. Let them use the crude oil to fry Yam and egg.

Yoruba should go their way.. Let them enjoy whatever it is they do...

I use to be one Nigeria.. Today, I don't feel the same anymore.

from a start? The north were the first people to reject the union, the north even advocate for a sessecsion clouse in the Constitution but the igbos rejected it, thinking they will rule forever.
Igbos greediness is what causes all these rubbish.
Even when Nigeria was on regional government,an Igbo man came and bring this unity government when he realized that igbos have nothing to hold on in that region.
The same greediness make igbos to start a suicidal war that waste about 3 million igbos.
Now, because of greediness they are trying to waste another millions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joining Your People To Call For Secession Is Wrong - Ganduje Tells Colleagues by criuze(m): 8:09am On Oct 02, 2021
One of those opinions after Biafra has come
Re: Joining Your People To Call For Secession Is Wrong - Ganduje Tells Colleagues by spy24(m): 8:12am On Oct 02, 2021
What this northerners have failed to talk about is , what brought us here in the first place?

Without resolving that issue one Nigeria is a scam
Re: Joining Your People To Call For Secession Is Wrong - Ganduje Tells Colleagues by walefresh3(m): 8:13am On Oct 02, 2021
Gbajure:

Bros am not in support of ur statement... That opinion it's ur own .... Without the support of the north tinubu can not win apc primary... Beside how do u know that these peoples truly love tinubu ? Forget what u are hearing now from the Media...

As a Westerner... I am in support of the mandate of southern governors...While I also reasoned with the idea of the south negatioting with the north for betterment of all ...

We can jettition our presidential ambition for equity, unity among the South and fundamentally , fiscal federalism... Let's work with the East for the first time ... We can't continue doing the same thing and expect different results...
Abeg we are one Nigeria...For me I don't see anything bad in working together to achieve our goal of fiscal federalism..

2 Likes

Re: Joining Your People To Call For Secession Is Wrong - Ganduje Tells Colleagues by Sheriman(m): 8:13am On Oct 02, 2021
Osiris12:
I think all Yoruba moozelims should be exterminated as they might be the new terrorist organization in our upcoming darling nation as their most holy prophet was a bandit, a peadophile and a terrorist at the same time
You don't have any sense at all
Re: Joining Your People To Call For Secession Is Wrong - Ganduje Tells Colleagues by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 02, 2021
Let’s Stay Together But all the Guns are in the North , All the Defence headquarters are in the North, A lot of the Defence heads are from the north, A lot of oil blocks are allocated to northerners or northerner controlled companies, You people must be mad and I blame the Stupidity of the south for your madness.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joining Your People To Call For Secession Is Wrong - Ganduje Tells Colleagues by Gee64: 8:19am On Oct 02, 2021
Everyone is behaving anyhow in the country as if there is no law guiding their actions.
Members of the National Assembly that are supposed to address pressing issues in the country are just there enacting laws that will only legitimise their looting of the treasury.

The onus should not be on the President alone but principally on our representative government. If the National Assembly had been doing their job appropriately, the issues on ground wouldn't arise. No one would have been talking of secession. But no. They sit there at the expense of the nation enacting laws that favours their ostentatious lifestyle.
Re: Joining Your People To Call For Secession Is Wrong - Ganduje Tells Colleagues by ayojohn4real: 8:20am On Oct 02, 2021
GanDollar don speak make una hear ooooo or else him no go share him dollar reach una and this time we dollar is going to 1000 Naira chai this man don hammer I swear.. na why dem no won make Liegeria break na only dem dey benefit from the forced union

You like it or not, soon or later Nigeria will break at last, I don't see Nigeria lasting another 10 years
Re: Joining Your People To Call For Secession Is Wrong - Ganduje Tells Colleagues by Osiris12: 8:20am On Oct 02, 2021
Sheriman:

You don't have any sense at all

Na me and ur papa conclude on this matter o.
Be careful before you abuse me.
Re: Joining Your People To Call For Secession Is Wrong - Ganduje Tells Colleagues by Coldie(m): 8:21am On Oct 02, 2021
If u know u want to retain leadership forever why not form northern Nigeria republic or arewa republic where u alone can rule yourselves forever
Re: Joining Your People To Call For Secession Is Wrong - Ganduje Tells Colleagues by pongwa(m): 8:21am On Oct 02, 2021
nairalandankrah:

https://independent.ng/hold-your-fire-no-governor-was-elected-to-divide-nigeria-ganduje-cautions-colleagues/
this man is saying the truth......dialogue is the way out, each party will lose when it comes to a war situation.
Re: Joining Your People To Call For Secession Is Wrong - Ganduje Tells Colleagues by wink2015(m): 8:24am On Oct 02, 2021
Secession is in United Nation Charter.

Why is governor Ganduje talking ignorantly?

They should allow for referendum where Nigerians will have a choice to express their minds whether to remain in Nigeria or seek for a new Independence state for their region.

We are testing VAT at the supreme court.

Lets test secession through a referendum.

1 Like

Re: Joining Your People To Call For Secession Is Wrong - Ganduje Tells Colleagues by CUMIN: 8:27am On Oct 02, 2021
Osiris12:

Most of you think if you have your Biafra. Yoruba will allow you to stay back in Lagos...you will be systematically exterminated from SW
Re: Joining Your People To Call For Secession Is Wrong - Ganduje Tells Colleagues by Mom007(f): 8:27am On Oct 02, 2021
Its how someone as crude and obviously uneducated as you came to be a governor of a state in this jet age that offends my own constitution but hey, its the Nigeria that bubu has made so enjoy...
Re: Joining Your People To Call For Secession Is Wrong - Ganduje Tells Colleagues by paramakina202: 8:29am On Oct 02, 2021
Somebody should tell Gaduje aka Gandollar there is no civilisation in being thief and state treasury looters.

1 Like

Re: Joining Your People To Call For Secession Is Wrong - Ganduje Tells Colleagues by emonis88: 8:30am On Oct 02, 2021
Pls eh! I want to ask one question. Why is d north so unsettled with d new found cohesion in southern Nigeria, especially the southern governors forum? Y them dey fear?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chinedum Orji Gifts Car, Employment To Couple Who Lost 4 Children In Suya Meal / President Muhammadu Buhari's Farewell Address To Nigerians (Full Text & Video) / Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.