Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,868 members, 7,813,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Joining Your People To Call For Secession Is Wrong - Ganduje Tells Colleagues - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joining Your People To Call For Secession Is Wrong - Ganduje Tells Colleagues (20706 Views)

Appeal Judgement: We’ll Still Beat You At Supreme Court – Ganduje Tells Yusuf / Ganduje Tells Sacked Kano APC State Excos To Take Sack In Good Faith / Corruption: Do Your Job Without Fear, Ganduje Tells Anti-graft Agency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joining Your People To Call For Secession Is Wrong - Ganduje Tells Colleagues by nairalandankrah: 6:57am On Oct 02, 2021
TheKanoStategovernor, ina speech to mark Nigeria@61 said that Nigeria is a unit­ed and indivisible country and that our constitution has taken care of Nigeria's unity.

Ganduje explained that “secession was not the way out of the current challenges afflicting the nation. Instead, I recommend dialogue as a cru­cial option for addressing such problems.”

He stressed that “The recent problem between northern governors and southern gov­ernors as I earlier mentioned is unfortunate. Because a situa­tion whereby governors of one regions peak uncomplimentary language to their colleagues in the other region is not civilised at all. There is no civilisation at all in that.”

Dr Abdullahi Umar Ganduje posited that “if you think power shift will bring your votes to win elections, you have not offended the constitution. If you think you can retain leadership of this country forever and winelection, the constitution is not offended. So I thought this issue should be left to political parties to resolve. Not we as governors to have two opposing groups.”
https://independent.ng/hold-your-fire-no-governor-was-elected-to-divide-nigeria-ganduje-cautions-colleagues/

6 Likes

Re: Joining Your People To Call For Secession Is Wrong - Ganduje Tells Colleagues by tolulinks(m): 7:03am On Oct 02, 2021
Thunder fire Ganduje. Ndi Parasite.

257 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Joining Your People To Call For Secession Is Wrong - Ganduje Tells Colleagues by AfonjaConehead: 7:07am On Oct 02, 2021
Shameful and shameless disgusting parasites...

164 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Joining Your People To Call For Secession Is Wrong - Ganduje Tells Colleagues by omowolewa: 7:08am On Oct 02, 2021
See this man!

The Constitution did not create Nigeria, Nigeria created the constitution. Before we talk about the constitution, we must do everything to keep Nigeria one. This includes Northern Govr guiding their talks and respecting agreements

Our Unity is still at gun point, and not with charisma. Check our military budget

(Boko Haram needs Caliphate, Kanu and Igboho needs a Nation). Do you think they are all alone?! That was even confirmed in PMB speech.

You can try force until we have a weakling as a leader. If we don't build a trusted system before then, history will remind us everybody's action. Even this one.

81 Likes

Re: Joining Your People To Call For Secession Is Wrong - Ganduje Tells Colleagues by Dreadshy: 7:09am On Oct 02, 2021
Hmmm when a particular set of people always have the need to say unity, then there is definitely no unity.

191 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Joining Your People To Call For Secession Is Wrong - Ganduje Tells Colleagues by Abdul05: 7:11am On Oct 02, 2021
Balance of power between the North and South should be the way forward for peace and unity.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joining Your People To Call For Secession Is Wrong - Ganduje Tells Colleagues by AntiBMC(m): 7:20am On Oct 02, 2021
Look at ds backward ideoot. So they should sit down and wait for Bokoharam to come and take over their States like they have taken over Borno and Niger.

He said there's no civilization in calling for secession, but there's civilization in herdsmen destroying people's source of livelihood and killing them? There's civilization in the North saying that power must remain with them in 2023?
Umu ekwensu.

170 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Joining Your People To Call For Secession Is Wrong - Ganduje Tells Colleagues by OG1BABY(f): 7:22am On Oct 02, 2021
Okay
Re: Joining Your People To Call For Secession Is Wrong - Ganduje Tells Colleagues by Edoreborn: 7:25am On Oct 02, 2021
Kini baba yi nso ni igboro enu bayi nitori oloun

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joining Your People To Call For Secession Is Wrong - Ganduje Tells Colleagues by Gbajure(m): 7:34am On Oct 02, 2021
Edoreborn:
Kini baba yi nso ni igboro enu bayi nitori oloun

You tried being a half Yoruba. It is Olohun most correctly or Olorun at worst. Dr Ganduje is 100% correct. Let the parties decide and the electorates will either reward or punish that decision. Without a doubt, no Northern aspirant can defeat Tinubu in APC primary.

But instead of the Igbos doing same in PDP, they are scared of a Yoruba APC candidate and will rather be a vice. Even that will miss them this time around

10 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Joining Your People To Call For Secession Is Wrong - Ganduje Tells Colleagues by JavaScript90: 7:36am On Oct 02, 2021
Lol. This man is not serious. He talked about dialogue being the way forward. But to the best of my knowledge, I have not seen the government trying to dialogue with any southern group. The government first response to dissenting voices in the south is always violence which is wrong. To make Nigeria united is very simple. Restructure the country, obey federal character principle, prosecute criminals irrespective tribe and there won't be any need shouting one Nigeria everyday.
Hello, I am a fullstack web developer. I develop all types of website. I major in developing complex custom website for businesses and startups. If you have an idea and need a competent programmer to translate your idea into codes, I am the right man for the job. Click my username to see my WhatsApp number on my profile

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joining Your People To Call For Secession Is Wrong - Ganduje Tells Colleagues by Gbajure(m): 7:40am On Oct 02, 2021
AntiBMC:
Look at ds backward ideoot. So they should sit down and wait for Bokoharam to come and take over their States like they have taken over Borno and Niger.

He said there's no civilization in calling for secession, but there's civilization in herdsmen destroying people's source of livelihood and killing them? There's civilization in the North saying that power must remain with them in 2023?
Umu ekwensu.

Enough this bile and vitriol. Isnt it easier for u Igbos to cajole, beg or force PDP to give the ticket to one of you?
Re: Joining Your People To Call For Secession Is Wrong - Ganduje Tells Colleagues by Igedeegghead: 7:41am On Oct 02, 2021
Bullshit, there's so much injustice, marginalisation and nepotism in this country, who wouldn't wanna leave

10 Likes

Re: Joining Your People To Call For Secession Is Wrong - Ganduje Tells Colleagues by LibertyRep: 7:41am On Oct 02, 2021
Nothing could be more arrogant than some people parroting Nigeria as 'one and indivisible'.
This is a soothing lie to massage the ego of whoever. Nigeria isn't one and has never been one. Ironically, many of these One Nigerianists have one time or the other shown their allegiance to neighboring countries where there first cousins are.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joining Your People To Call For Secession Is Wrong - Ganduje Tells Colleagues by ojun50(m): 7:42am On Oct 02, 2021
No no no no

2 Likes

Re: Joining Your People To Call For Secession Is Wrong - Ganduje Tells Colleagues by Finnese001: 7:44am On Oct 02, 2021
sad
Re: Joining Your People To Call For Secession Is Wrong - Ganduje Tells Colleagues by Midas01: 7:44am On Oct 02, 2021
Lol
Re: Joining Your People To Call For Secession Is Wrong - Ganduje Tells Colleagues by Gotze1: 7:44am On Oct 02, 2021
Ori e buru
Re: Joining Your People To Call For Secession Is Wrong - Ganduje Tells Colleagues by Osiris12: 7:45am On Oct 02, 2021
When this country finally breaks up.
I think all Yoruba moozelims should be exterminated as they might be the new terrorist organization in our upcoming darling nation as their most holy prophet was a bandit, a peadophile and a terrorist at the same time

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joining Your People To Call For Secession Is Wrong - Ganduje Tells Colleagues by Upton: 7:46am On Oct 02, 2021
Omo. It's the "indivisible" for me. The audacity!

5 Likes

Re: Joining Your People To Call For Secession Is Wrong - Ganduje Tells Colleagues by AntiBMC(m): 7:46am On Oct 02, 2021
Gbajure:

Enough this bile and vitriol. Isnt it easier for u Igbos to cajole, beg or force PDP to give the ticket to one of you?

What are you calling bile and vitriol? The truth? Was I talking about political parties here or the current state of the country? Try to read and understand so you don't just go about quoting people blindly.

6 Likes

Re: Joining Your People To Call For Secession Is Wrong - Ganduje Tells Colleagues by LZAA: 7:46am On Oct 02, 2021
This one is crazy
When they formed northern gov forum they no talk
Destroying alcohol and stifling business in the name of hisbah yet collecting VAT
Nonsense

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joining Your People To Call For Secession Is Wrong - Ganduje Tells Colleagues by Obaxxx(m): 7:46am On Oct 02, 2021
lipsrsealed
But joining your people to be causing banditry and havoc is right abi?

5 Likes

Re: Joining Your People To Call For Secession Is Wrong - Ganduje Tells Colleagues by Okijajuju1(m): 7:47am On Oct 02, 2021
We never wanted to be in this union from the start..

Hausa should go their way.. Enjoy their religion in peace..

Igbos should go their way.. Enjoy their fake goods in peace..

Niger Delta should go their way.. Let them use the crude oil to fry Yam and egg.

Yoruba should go their way.. Let them enjoy whatever it is they do...

I use to be one Nigeria.. Today, I don't feel the same anymore.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joining Your People To Call For Secession Is Wrong - Ganduje Tells Colleagues by adamumar522(m): 7:48am On Oct 02, 2021
Tnx for saying the truth Mr. Ganduje
Re: Joining Your People To Call For Secession Is Wrong - Ganduje Tells Colleagues by Edoreborn: 7:48am On Oct 02, 2021
Gbajure:

You tried being a half Yoruba. It is Olohun most correctly or Olorun at worst. Dr Ganduje is 100% correct. Let the parties decide and the electorates will either reward or punish that decision. Without a doubt, no Northern aspirant can defeat Tinubu in APC primary.

But instead of the Igbos doing same in PDP, they are scared of a Yoruba APC candidate and will rather be a vice. Even that will miss them this time around
Half Yoruba,,Bros,,forget that Edo moniker u re seeing there oo..Omo Yoruba ni mi o..Ibadan to be precised..Agbole lalupon..

3 Likes

Re: Joining Your People To Call For Secession Is Wrong - Ganduje Tells Colleagues by Guyman02: 7:49am On Oct 02, 2021
Joining your people to break bottles of beer while collecting VAT money from beer drank in other places should be Haram if Ganduje is a true Muslim and not a hypocrite

23 Likes

Re: Joining Your People To Call For Secession Is Wrong - Ganduje Tells Colleagues by blaqoracle: 7:49am On Oct 02, 2021
Gbajure:

no party will give igbo a ticket

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Kigali, Rwanda For CHOGM 2022 (Photos) / Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) / Oby Ezekwesili: "Police Detained Me & Arrested BBOG Members On Orders Of Buhari"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.