Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Get Connected To Sellers And Leassor Of Your Property Of Choice In Your LGA. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Get Connected To Sellers And Leassor Of Your Property Of Choice In Your LGA. (122 Views)

Maplewood 2 The Best Choice In Ibeju Lekki / I'm Oluwaseun; My Building Designs Portfolio, Get Connected. / The Process And Materials Required For Fencing Your Property In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Connected To Sellers And Leassor Of Your Property Of Choice In Your LGA. by Oladecent: 7:09am On Oct 02, 2021
You no longer need to stress before you get a property to, Rent, Lease, or buy.

I will personally link you with buyers, leassor and sellers of your property of choice WITHIN your state and your LGA

DECENT HOMES AND PROPERTIES
Contact me via WhatsApp (more preferably)

https:///+2349072484010

EXPLORE DIGITAL LIFE.

(1) (Reply)

Smart 5 Bedroom Semi-detached Duplex At Banana Island Lagos / *gbagada Lettings* *mini/2bedrooms* / 2bedroom Flat Available For Rent Behind Lagos Business School, Ajah.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.