Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

There Is No Evidence Of God - Bisi Alimi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / There Is No Evidence Of God - Bisi Alimi (360 Views)

I Believe In My Husband And Not God – Bisi Alimi / Bisi Alimi Accused Of Being A Fake Gay Man For Having A Child - Check Reply / Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is No Evidence Of God - Bisi Alimi by Morningblues: 9:42am On Oct 02, 2021
Nigeria lgbtq advitist took to his Instagram page to discuss and lecture Nigeria about God and Religion

What do y’all say

Re: There Is No Evidence Of God - Bisi Alimi by Morningblues: 9:47am On Oct 02, 2021
Let be honest, he didn’t say God doesn’t exist!! He only said no evidence for God, which is absolutely right, cause no one can prove the existence of god, scholars, philosophers, religionists have tried they can’t. We only believe in God because we are made to believe in God! Believing in god make us pass through hard times easily. It a personal believe not a fact, because I’m doing better in my life and life is smooth for me doesn’t mean God exist, neither does it mean god doesn’t exist. It all believe.

My opinion
Re: There Is No Evidence Of God - Bisi Alimi by Fahdiga(m): 9:54am On Oct 02, 2021
Speaking through his leaking ass
Re: There Is No Evidence Of God - Bisi Alimi by AJOBI77(m): 10:02am On Oct 02, 2021
I guess he disappeared to this world ni
Re: There Is No Evidence Of God - Bisi Alimi by festacman(m): 10:19am On Oct 02, 2021
Ironically, Bisi Alimi ran away from Africa where he would have been hunted for his homosexualism to the lands of the same slave traders and bringers of Christianity where his deviant behavior is tolerated.

Over the ages, many people's doubt about existence of God has FAILED to diminish the worship of God. So I don't lose sleep over creatures' opinion about their creator. Just as a computer's opinion about the existence of its inventor means nothing.

Interestingly, if I said, as an African, that there is no evidence to show that killing a gay like Bisi for unnatural behaviour is wrong, many people will tag me homophobic. But here, a gay is saying that there is no evidence that God, who billions of people worship, exist and people see it mildly as personal opinion and not theophobic.

Look, respect should be reciprocal. Respect my beliefs if you want me to tolerate your deviant behaviours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Evidence Of God - Bisi Alimi by thorpido(m): 10:32am On Oct 02, 2021
“And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;'' Romans 1:28 KJV

1 Like

Re: There Is No Evidence Of God - Bisi Alimi by Morningblues: 10:35am On Oct 02, 2021
thorpido:
“And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;'' Romans 1:28 KJV

Prove the existence of God without using the Bible
Prove it to both, Atheist,Muslim,Hinduism,traditionalist without using your Bible
Re: There Is No Evidence Of God - Bisi Alimi by thorpido(m): 10:38am On Oct 02, 2021
Morningblues:

Prove it to both, Atheist,Muslim,Hinduism,traditionalist without using your Bible
The proof is out there.......even in your heart!
Re: There Is No Evidence Of God - Bisi Alimi by Alaska90(m): 11:10am On Oct 02, 2021
Morningblues:
Let be honest, he didn’t say God doesn’t exist!! He only said no evidence for God, which is absolutely right, cause no one can prove the existence of god, scholars, philosophers, religionists have tried they can’t. We only believe in God because we are made to believe in God! Believing in god make us pass through hard times easily. It a personal believe not a fact, because I’m doing better in my life and life is smooth for me doesn’t mean God exist, neither does it mean god doesn’t exist. It all believe.

My opinion

The evidence is clear for existence of God for those who know and belong to God ....unspiritual or carnal man cant see or know the existence of God because they are spritually dead to things of God.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Evidence Of God - Bisi Alimi by festacman(m): 11:18am On Oct 02, 2021
Morningblues:

Dude, can you prove your own existence without talking or touching other people in the dark?

You live in dark world and you want someone to prove the existence of thrice holy God without His word, which is LIGHT in the dark world and his reaching-out to human beings in diverse ways.

Look, it is no force to believe in God but know this: your soul yearns for its creator and will remain restless until last day. Peace.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Evidence Of God - Bisi Alimi by Morningblues: 12:11pm On Oct 02, 2021
festacman:

Dude, can you prove your own existence without talking or touching other people in the dark?

You live in dark world and you want someone to prove the existence of thrice holy God without His word, which is LIGHT in the dark world and his reaching-out to human beings in diverse ways.

Look, it is no force to believe in God but know this: your soul yearns for its creator and will remain restless until last day. Peace.

Mtcheww!! U re emotional Already. I can’t argue with you people Abeg.. No one can prove God exist! God might exist, the truth is nobody knows
Re: There Is No Evidence Of God - Bisi Alimi by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 02, 2021
I saw something one night I cannot explain but it looked like d devil grin

It disappearance on sight was mysterious...

Evidence dey Sha...

God is good.
Re: There Is No Evidence Of God - Bisi Alimi by festacman(m): 1:26pm On Oct 02, 2021
Morningblues:

Mtcheww!! U re emotional Already. I can’t argue with you people Abeg.. No one can prove God exist! God might exist, the truth is nobody knows

I am emotional about my heavenly father. If I disgust you with my emotion, then permit me to say something really demeaning about your father or mother and watch how happy you will be.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Reopen My Salon, Write Books –liquorose / Liquorose Presented A Cheque Of 500000naira For Winning The Boomplay Challenge / Rema VS Omah Lay, Who Sings Better? [audio Comparison]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.