Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

What Is Stopping You From Taking Investment Actions? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / What Is Stopping You From Taking Investment Actions? (675 Views)

4 Actions To Take Immediately Following An EMP Strike / Is There A Way Of Stopping Roosters From Crowing? / Green House To Take Of In Ondo As Aketi Charges Stakeholders To Speed Up Actions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Stopping You From Taking Investment Actions? by Moboj: 10:05am On Oct 02, 2021
Hi, I'm Moboj smiley
It's okay to be doubtful
Rome wasn't built in a day
What actualised Rome was diving into the procedures.
It is duly noted that Agro Investments is one of risks and practices because, change is dynamic and there are differentiating factors in agricultural practices.
More reason why you have to take calculated risks.
First have it in mind that,you have to learn in the process.
So factor in the learning phase also, not just the profit phase.
Practice makes perfect.

Which is why Moboj is an establishment that can help you clear your self doubt.
With experience garnered over the years,while still yearning for perfection.
We are one call and text away to work through your investment possibilities with you.
Producing in a Greenhouse brings more efficiency and less stress in production.
Not to worry.
Here are list of services we offer

1 Like

Re: What Is Stopping You From Taking Investment Actions? by Moboj: 10:26am On Oct 02, 2021
GREENHOUSE CONSTRUCTION
With a team of technical experts,we work through the engineering to make your structure conducive for your produce.

GREENHOUSE COVERS
Taking note of atmospheric requirements
We have available options for your specific venture.From no moisture covers (UV treated Polythenene Covers)to moisture intake covers(50% Shade Net's)coming soon(Mosquito Net and UV Net's)

SNAILS
From our Adverts from 2016 till now, we've opted for quality premium produce,so if you want to go into Snails,we offer:
Snail Stocking
Snail Consultation
Snail Processing
Snail Feeds

Added Services
Expert Consultancy in Capsicums (Bell Peppers).

You can reach me at
@mobojhub on Instagram
Please do call or WhatsApp.
Thank you.

We're open to feedbacks, interactions and enquiries.

Re: What Is Stopping You From Taking Investment Actions? by Moboj: 10:37am On Oct 02, 2021
Prompt responses within 24 hour's
Awesome Customer Service, satisfying your want's.
In State and interstate deliveries within 2 days for dry products.
For live produce, booking is done 2 weeks before delivery time,prompt delivery within 2 weeks.

Re: What Is Stopping You From Taking Investment Actions? by Moboj: 11:05am On Oct 11, 2021
You have the money gathered
So you w onder
"What should I go for"
What Agro sector should I invest in?
Is it production or trade or machineries
We've all been at that point.
Be it exotic vegs or leafy vegs or indeterminate crops or determinate Crops
Cash crops or perennial Crops
The most important thing is making profit.
Next we ask
"What system should I go for"
If you don't plan,then you've planned to fail
You want to know if you're doing the "old School"
Or doing the modernized Farming
You want to know what expanse you'll be able to cover
You want to do your analysis well.
A lot of things come into this design phase cause the Nigeria we are has low stability especially when it comes to production costs.
Do follow up on this thread
I will be giving out live experiences of various Agro sectors and what to watch out for
For quicker knowledge
Call or WhatsApp Moboj on
@mobojhub on Instagram

Re: What Is Stopping You From Taking Investment Actions? by Moboj: 2:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
Welcome to the end of the month
And a big well done to every Farmer out there, either in the startup stage or the advanced stage.
For intending Farmer's
Let's look at Crops.
I see questions like"is it profitable to go for this this this...
I'll be saying just 3 things pertaining choosing a Farm venture to go for.
First you want to note the complexity to what you have in mind,if you have nothing in mind,start thinking of "less complex" to venture into.
Why?
It is pretty easy getting frustrated while learning or being in the process of something new to you.

Made up your mind on options?
Let me give examples.
So you decide on Leafy Vegs
And you say "oh! Let me try between the Ewedu,Ugu, tete,Spinach and other local vegs.

Now you have"options" in the "less complex"
Note: This is an example.

Next you want to note the value it attracts.
See,we are all trying to sell value one way or the other, value to the tummy or to the body or whatever you choose.

How do you determine the value?
By your Market survey

Now this is where people get it wrong.
So you go to the Open Market, price the veg on the Table and see it's just 5 sticks of Soko that's sold for #100.
And you're like (mathematician in your mind ,calculating you can get 5 of that from one Soko stem) wheew! Pricey! Sounds good.
Okay so hold on, it's not that simple.
The only way that can be possible to have at least 50% of that is during real scarcity and if you're the direct seller.
Get ready to be shocked,it goes deeper than that,there is no stipulated policy.

So what am I saying?
Your Market survey is one crucial part of your production.
What it takes to make the Bed's and the Nurseries during dry season is different from that of the Wet season.
The ease of dealing with parasites and diseases is different according to seasons.
So you don't want to make your bed's, irrigate during the dry season,wait for your 28 days and not meet your equilibrium.

This survey is more physical and analytical cause several factors determines it It's a broad topic so let me stop here.

Last but not the least is analysing your production cost.
You really want to be able to speculate your profit even before you start.
And for this one, the only person you'll be doing is yourself if you're not being practical and truthful enough
Cost of space,seeds,labour, chemical application's, supplements, variable costs,post harvest cost and Sale's.

So please don't "jump into it"
When we don't plan, we've planned to fail.
One other thing is quality, going for quality products will save you future headaches.
If you're looking at that cheap irrigation or covers or cheap chemicals,get ready to make it a variable costs renewable every few months.

Thank you.
You can check my Adverts from 2016 for anything that might interest you.
I'm Mobojhub on Instagram
A full time Snailey and Business person.

Re: What Is Stopping You From Taking Investment Actions? by Samdo4life(m): 6:12pm On Oct 26, 2021
Pls lectures me I want to go in farms I don't know how to start ooo
Re: What Is Stopping You From Taking Investment Actions? by Moboj: 1:14pm On Nov 04, 2021
Samdo4life:
Pls lectures me I want to go in farms I don't know how to start ooo
Hello
Good day
So sorry for the late response.
Concerning this
First look at an area of interest or search for options.

There's the Crop production and Livestock Production.
So start with knowing different types in it.
Either long term or short term crops.

At it?

Know the kind of investment you intend doing.
Either being just an Investor or going into the production yourself.
Know the different types of investment plans.

Going into production?

Source for options.
Narrow them to 5

Done that?

You can reach out to me for more information and necessary linkage or Consultation.

Please kindly follow these procedures.
Thank you.
Re: What Is Stopping You From Taking Investment Actions? by Moboj: 10:12am On Jul 04, 2022
You start by making an effort.
You proceed by taking steps
You do better with consistency
You get results by getting solutions

All with time only when you take the step.
With Mobojhub,it gets better as we help you bridge the long gap to attaining solutions.

Let's get you started on this
What will you do?
Thinking Agriculture?
What aspect of it?
Thinking production?
What Farming?
Thinking Livestock?
What type?
Thinking Snail's?
What Vendor or Consultant?
Your aim is clearer with the right tools.
Let's get you started.

Call or WhatsApp Mobojhub on 08103561708
What we do?
We make it easier, simpler while still retaining quality and good returns.
With our years of experience and penchant for sustainability.
We give you the best of your money's worth.

(1) (Reply)

The Business Of Poultry Farm / Good News!!! Zeigler & Shrimp Feeds Importer Is @ Ur Door Step. / Good Land For Sale At Affordable Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.