Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,953 members, 7,814,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

No Woman No Cry - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / No Woman No Cry (386 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Woman No Cry by Ellegacy(m): 10:52am On Oct 02, 2021
A friend was trying to proof his claim that women should be feared and made reference to Bob Marley song that said "No woman no cry" obviously pointing out that if their is no woman, their won't be cry.

I quickly pointed out that he was wrong. Because Bob Marley never said that. Infact, the song is not even about women. He kept singing & chorusing the lyric, ignorantly claiming he's right. More friends joined our argument, saying 'yes, he's right now'. "No woman no cry" actually means no woman no cry. I asked this time if they have actually heard the other part of the songs apart from the chorus "no woman no cry".

Since they won't yield, we opted to check the INTERNET. Google brought the chorus lyric as "no woman, no cry". They're graduate, they realized the functions of the comma, which literally gave the sentence a new meaning, which gleefully suit the song.

They all gave me a thumbs up �

Now my question, How do people validate arguments back then without internet? I mean, my friends won't have easily admit, if we didn't make use of the internet. Anything on the internet is true since it won't stress us to do more research work, as long as it is on the internet it is true.

When we are asked, what proof do you have, we tender a Google search link on our phone, and we all believe. If their were no more internet, what happens to our knowledge?

This I ask you this beautiful morning, be with me in ecstasy of dopamine as I enjoy my beautiful morning drags.

1 Like

Re: No Woman No Cry by Drsenfessy: 4:48pm On Oct 03, 2021
smile....
Proudly rastafarian

Jah bless his soul

Jah bless lucky dube

Jah gat moi back.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland-akure-memes / What’s The Country You’d Be Most Scared To Wake Up In? / Funny & Talented Naija Policeman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.