Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Scanner Recommendations - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Scanner Recommendations (498 Views)

Car Scanner Recommendations / Autel OBD Scanner: Check that check engine! Buy a scanner. / Viecar VC 309 Scanner: Code Display and Interpretation !!! (10k, All Cars ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scanner Recommendations by sbot: 1:11pm On Oct 02, 2021
Hello good friends,

I’m in need of a scanner that’s able to scan all parts of the vehicle.

Can shell up to a 200k for this.

Thanks in anticipation.

Cc: kingdemu, gazzuzz, gazzuz, Kingreign, heavenlybang, wereypey, oluwaseunla
Re: Scanner Recommendations by kingreign(m): 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2021
sbot:
Hello good friends,

I’m in need of a scanner that’s able to scan all parts of the vehicle.

Can shell up to a 200k for this.

Thanks in anticipation.

Cc: kingdemu, gazzuzz, gazzuz, Kingreign, heavenlybang, wereypey, oluwaseunla

Check out the FX rates. You'd be hard pressed to get one at that budget. But hey, miracles still do happen.
Re: Scanner Recommendations by sbot: 1:32pm On Oct 02, 2021
kingreign:

Check out the FX rates. You'd be hard pressed to get one at that budget. But hey, miracles still do happen.

Appreciate your time.

Please can you recommend one or two? I could stretch my budget.

Thanks
Re: Scanner Recommendations by oluwaseunla(m): 2:22pm On Oct 02, 2021
Call Masquest on 0813 777 7606. They sell scanners. You will have a lot of options. You can check out their website too. Type in Masquest on Google to navigate to their site.

1 Like

Re: Scanner Recommendations by sbot: 4:45pm On Oct 02, 2021
oluwaseunla:
Call Masquest on 0813 777 7606. They sell scanners. You will have a lot of options. You can check out their website too. Type in Masquest on Google to navigate to their site.

This is quite helpful. Much respect Sir.

Bless your heart.

Albeit, there’re tons of options. Perhaps you can help streamline to like three(3) I can go with.
Re: Scanner Recommendations by oluwaseunla(m): 1:26pm On Oct 03, 2021
sbot:

This is quite helpful. Much respect Sir.

Bless your heart.

Albeit, there’re tons of options. Perhaps you can help streamline to like three(3) I can go with.

I assume it is not for commercial use. If that is the case, Launch CRP233 should serve quite well.
Re: Scanner Recommendations by sbot: 10:56pm On Oct 03, 2021
oluwaseunla:

I assume it is not for commercial use. If that is the case, Launch CRP233 should serve quite well.

You’re loved Sir.

(1) (Reply)

Lexus Es350 2009 Anti Lock Brake System (available) / My Honda City Manual Car Goes Off When Put In Gear / The Man Tafa Balogun, How He Was Forced Out Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.