Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Which Is The Best Free To Air Decoder - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Which Is The Best Free To Air Decoder (2164 Views)

Best Free Website For Your To Get Access To Source Codes / Download Top 5 Best Free Windows 10 Skin Packs Themes For 2020 / Best Free Anonymous Proxy Servers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best Free To Air Decoder by eojepa: 2:30pm On Oct 02, 2021
I am tired of Gotv and wants to purchase free to air decoder. Please which is better and why. I saw varieties like 3D tech, c sat, d sat etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Best Free To Air Decoder by Blessing185(f): 7:24pm On Oct 02, 2021
eojepa:
I am tired of Gotv and wants to purchase free to air decoder. Please which is better and why. I saw varieties like 3D tech, c sat, d sat etc.
whatever you chose to buy,make sure it's h265 decoder and not h264.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Free To Air Decoder by bestbiz17: 10:34pm On Oct 02, 2021
Do these fee to air decoders show live premier league and champions league matches?
Re: Which Is The Best Free To Air Decoder by Blessing185(f): 8:37am On Oct 03, 2021
bestbiz17:
Do these fee to air decoders show live premier league and champions league matches?
yes but they are accounts and settings to be made to enable you watch live matches via data streaming with your decoder.
Re: Which Is The Best Free To Air Decoder by bestbiz17: 7:53pm On Oct 03, 2021
Alright. So where can I get authentic free air decoders and the manuals to install them?
Blessing185:
yes but they are accounts and settings to be made to enable you watch live matches via data streaming with your decoder.
Re: Which Is The Best Free To Air Decoder by Blessing185(f): 8:04pm On Oct 03, 2021
bestbiz17:
Alright. So where can I get authentic free air decoders and the manuals to install them?
like I said before,buy either c sat,d sat,tiger or any of the pics below,but must be h265, don't buy h264

1 Share

Re: Which Is The Best Free To Air Decoder by mribitokun: 7:52pm On Oct 19, 2021
Do I need data to use these free to air decoders ?
Blessing185:
like I said before,buy either c sat,d sat,tiger or any of the pics below,but must be h265, don't buy h264
Re: Which Is The Best Free To Air Decoder by Blessing185(f): 8:57pm On Oct 19, 2021
mribitokun:
Do I need data to use these free to air decoders ?
no sir expect you want to stream live matches or Netflix, YouTube and other tv apps. That can be setup.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Free To Air Decoder by Xbs1: 8:28pm On Oct 21, 2021
eojepa:

Check konga or Jumia search for f1 turbo h265 decoder it has inbuilt wifi aswell for streaming or search for latest strong Srt 4954h it is also h265
Re: Which Is The Best Free To Air Decoder by Xbs1: 8:30pm On Oct 21, 2021
Check konga or Jumia search for f1 turbo h265 decoder it has inbuilt wifi aswell for streaming or search for latest strong Srt 4954h it is also h265
Re: Which Is The Best Free To Air Decoder by bestbiz17: 10:51pm On Oct 21, 2021
Does free to air decoder consume much data. For example, how many mb will it take to watch a full live soccer match?
Blessing185:
no sir expect you want to stream live matches or Netflix, YouTube and other tv apps. That can be setup.
Re: Which Is The Best Free To Air Decoder by Blessing185(f): 6:01am On Oct 22, 2021
bestbiz17:
Does free to air decoder consume much data. For example, how many mb will it take to watch a full live soccer match?
free to air doesn't air live matches,you only stream live matches via internet mode on some new decoders with internet capabilities.it won't even cost up to 50mb on steady 4g network..I use one and we elucidate further when I'm chances.
Re: Which Is The Best Free To Air Decoder by Skillsnigeria: 7:59am On Oct 22, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Which Is The Best Free To Air Decoder by TolkowskyCut: 1:43pm On Oct 22, 2021
Blessing185:
free to air doesn't air live matches,you only stream live matches via internet mode on some new decoders with internet capabilities.it won't even cost up to 50mb on steady 4g network..I use one and we elucidate further when I'm chances.

Scammer!

Looking for your next victim abi? angry
Re: Which Is The Best Free To Air Decoder by Blessing185(f): 1:47pm On Oct 22, 2021
TolkowskyCut:

Scammer!

Looking for your next victim abi? angry
idiot loan scammer,I will continue to burst ur loan scam here on nairaland,deal with this loan scammer at ur own risk.. scammer tunde
Re: Which Is The Best Free To Air Decoder by Blessing185(f): 2:48pm On Oct 22, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6812193/u-need-loan-call-whatzap that's the thread we bursted the scammer and thief,he has been posting different things about those that bursted him, you won't hack or scammed anyone on nairaland ever again. Thief and useless goat. His other moniker is number101..stay away from nairaland loan scammers
Re: Which Is The Best Free To Air Decoder by Qhalifah: 4:09pm On Sep 12, 2022
Xbs1:
is this it boss

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Wapdam Downloader / Vidmate APK Free Download For Android / Top 4 Apps To Download Youtube Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.