Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

“my Sister And I Might Share The Same Man But It Can Never Break Our Bond” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “my Sister And I Might Share The Same Man But It Can Never Break Our Bond” (576 Views)

Chidi Mokeme's Sister And Cousin Are Dead (Photos) / Patoranking Gives His Sister And Her Husband A Car As Wedding Gift (Video) / Davido Attends Church Service With His Sister And B-red (2) (3) (4)

“my Sister And I Might Share The Same Man But It Can Never Break Our Bond” by Nelly1830(m): 4:28pm On Oct 02, 2021
“My sister and I might share the same man but it can never break our bond” – James Brown says.

Nigerian cross dresser, James Brown has hinted that he doesn’t mind sharing the same man with his sister, Gracious Brown.

He stated this in an Instagram post where he gushed over the bond he shares with his sister.

Sharing a photo of them together he noted that they might fight a lot or even share the same man but it can never break their bond.

“My sister, my blood, my heart. We might fight & have misunderstanding but I will always love you. We might share the same man but it will never break our bond.” He wrote

See photos;

https://naijaoption.com/2021/10/02/my-sister-and-i-might-share-the-same-man-but-it-can-never-break-our-bond-james-brown-says/
Re: “my Sister And I Might Share The Same Man But It Can Never Break Our Bond” by Bethcomm: 4:37pm On Oct 02, 2021
You guys should stop giving unnecessary attention to this low cretins.
Is becoming boring already from Bob risky to this thing.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: “my Sister And I Might Share The Same Man But It Can Never Break Our Bond” by lilvicky68(m): 4:48pm On Oct 02, 2021
Mtchewww
Re: “my Sister And I Might Share The Same Man But It Can Never Break Our Bond” by daniella45(f): 5:26pm On Oct 02, 2021
what is this world turning into abeg
they should share one pant at once naa
Re: “my Sister And I Might Share The Same Man But It Can Never Break Our Bond” by JaneYave(f): 5:30pm On Oct 02, 2021
People seek attention in various ways. Social illness is not good at all.
Re: “my Sister And I Might Share The Same Man But It Can Never Break Our Bond” by habsydiamond(m): 5:30pm On Oct 02, 2021
Who be Jame brown That half guy must be high on gutter water with osogbo weed

Tinyo Dikeh Drags JANEMENA By Her Hair On The Streets Of Social Media / How Pero Adeniyi Reacted After Being Addressed As 'tuface’s First Wife' (video) / Female Ghanaian TV Hosts Meet And Confronts Man Who Trolled Them On Twitter