Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,662 members, 7,813,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

N1m Biz Earning Revealed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / N1m Biz Earning Revealed (496 Views)

Entrepreneurial Empowerment Project!!! Winner Qualifies N1m RunnerUp takes N500k / Help: What Business Can I Start In Portharcourt With N1m Capital? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

N1m Biz Earning Revealed by chesy(m): 10:29pm On May 29, 2011
DISCOVER THE CASH LOOPHOLE IN GSM that accidentally made him over N275,000 last month.
This technical glitch allows you to create a profitable business with your phone, and promote it to tens of thousands of interested people,at the click of a button.
It's so easy, that i have verified testimonials from more than 30 people who have never made a dime online before , who are now making between N275,000 and N300,000 per month each by using that tiny gsm phone.
I have no idea how long this glitch will remain open or if network providers are trying to fix it. In the meantime, there's literally MILLIONS of Naira being siphoned from it daily.
Get in before the loophole closes at megajobngr..com.
All the best,
charles

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Properties Through Us / What Does It Take To Make Daily Money With Adsense / High Speed Monthly Internet Browsing, For N3k Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.