Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,000 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Clean Toyota Camry For Sale - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Clean Toyota Camry For Sale (1307 Views)

Perfectly Clean Toyota Camry For Sale!!! / Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? / Too Clean, Too Fresh, Watering Exhaust, US Used '09 Camry For Sale (pictures)SOL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clean Toyota Camry For Sale by stixxy(m): 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2021
CLEAN TOYOTA CAMRY FOR SALE IN YENEZUE-GHENE YENAGOA BAYELSA STATE
FOR ONE MILLION NAIRA

Re: Clean Toyota Camry For Sale by OkuFaba(m): 5:52pm On Oct 02, 2021
One million no just get value again.
See wetin value a whole one million.
E ssha no go better for Buhari and his cohorts

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clean Toyota Camry For Sale by Blessing185(f): 7:12pm On Oct 02, 2021
1m for used pencil light bought for around 750k as toks??

7 Likes

Re: Clean Toyota Camry For Sale by melviniyke2002(m): 9:59pm On Oct 02, 2021
Blessing185:
1m for used pencil light bought for around 750k as toks??
lol when was toks 750k. angry
Re: Clean Toyota Camry For Sale by Blessing185(f): 10:01pm On Oct 02, 2021
melviniyke2002:
lol when was toks 750k. angry
Check cotonou dealers threads..
Re: Clean Toyota Camry For Sale by DoggoneDogg: 10:29pm On Oct 02, 2021
Blessing185:
Check cotonou dealers threads..
Link?
Re: Clean Toyota Camry For Sale by Blessing185(f): 8:15am On Oct 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Link?
Are you going back in time to make d purchase or what? Please skip my mention because I know you very well to always want to stress issues and want to find fault where there is none. Check Auto section for cotonou dealers threads from years ago.
Re: Clean Toyota Camry For Sale by DoggoneDogg: 8:23am On Oct 03, 2021
Blessing185:
Are you going back in time to make d purchase or what? Please skip my mention because I know you very well to always want to stress issues and want to find fault where there is none. Check Auto section for cotonou dealers threads from years ago.

I checked & the search brought nothing, that's why I asked for a link.

Your negative mindset may be holding you back in life because my request was innocent but you have already believed it to be malicious. We will be fine las las.
Re: Clean Toyota Camry For Sale by Blessing185(f): 8:28am On Oct 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

I checked & the search brought nothing, that's why I asked for a link.

Your negative mindset may be holding you back in life because my request was innocent but you have already believed it to be malicious. We will be fine las las.
you are d negative one guy man. You need to stop fighting and arguing with just everyone over silly and irrelevant issues by trying to be smart or make them look foolish. Just like this scenario, nobody will wants to help you because they will think it's one of those your usual ways. You think I am the only one who has registered your moniker on my head.
Re: Clean Toyota Camry For Sale by DoggoneDogg: 8:39am On Oct 03, 2021
[s]
Blessing185:
you are d negative one guy man. You need to stop fighting and arguing with just everyone over silly and irrelevant issues by trying to be smart or make them look foolish. Just like this scenario, nobody will wants to help you because they will think it's one of those your usual ways. You think I am the only one who has registered your moniker on my head.
[/s]

"Nobody wants to help you". shocked I only asked you for a link not everyone so stop generalizing your foolishness. Not everyone is as foolish as you.

I would have ignored you but I just realized that you wished negativity on yourself from the onset & that's why I'm giving you what you asked for.

The only reason for this meaningless rant would be that this is an alternate to a moniker I have already schooled in the past.

Good bye.
Re: Clean Toyota Camry For Sale by Blessing185(f): 8:46am On Oct 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

"Nobody wants to help you". shocked I only asked you for a link not everyone so stop generalizing your foolishness. Not everyone is as foolish as you.

I would have ignored you but I just realized that you wished negativity on yourself from the onset & that's why I'm giving you what you asked for.

The only reason for this meaningless rant would be that this is an alternate to a moniker I have already schooled in the past.

Good bye.
Getttat..u can see d impact of ur negativity telling on u,u always claim to be smart by pushing relevant discussions into oblivion,now everyone has known how stupidity flows through ur geepee tank head. take note of my moniker and don't quote me next time..report my post/call d mods becs that's what u know how to do best.uncle wayward.
Re: Clean Toyota Camry For Sale by xperiencelove(m): 9:54am On Oct 03, 2021
You can't just conclude he bought it at 750k. It would have been better you ask for the year of purchase as toks and this will give you the idea of amount he bought it and how much you can pay if you want to buy it rather than starting unnecessary argument. Happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: Clean Toyota Camry For Sale by Blessing185(f): 10:37am On Oct 03, 2021
Talk ur own from ur own angle,I stated mine from my own..abi u wan say dat motor was bought last year or d year before.. make we dey talk truth if we see am because na we really dey spoil this economy,we go later dey shout buhari buhari.
Re: Clean Toyota Camry For Sale by SweetVibe: 1:41pm On Oct 03, 2021
Blessing185:
Talk ur own from ur own angle,I stated mine from my own..abini wan say dat motor was bought last year or d year before.. make we dey talk truth if we see am because na we really dey spoil this economy,we go later dey shout buhari buhari.
Thanks for schooling that greedy guy. Everyone is using the dollar issue and Buhari blame game to perpetrate greed and selfishness.
Imagine buying a car for 750k years ago and now want to sell the old box for 1 million naira, is that not greed and wickedness?
Re: Clean Toyota Camry For Sale by Blessing185(f): 5:09pm On Oct 03, 2021
SweetVibe:

Thanks for schooling that greedy guy. Everyone is using the dollar issue and Buhari blame game to perpetrate greed and selfishness.
Imagine buying a car for 750k years ago and now want to sell the old box for 1 million naira, is that not greed and wickedness?
honestly..Nigerians are wicked and selfish people,they just want to cheat the next person at the very slight opportunity and put d blame on d government. Make we dey fear God sometimes.
After enjoying d old donkey for years,he now wants to sell it way above cost price,what stops him from selling it at a reasonable price or keep using it till when things returns to normal,must he use the current bad economy as a yardstick to cheat his fellow countryman and pass his over used liability to him. Exactly why I hate doing business with the average Nigerian I know nothing about.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

/ . / Made In Badagry Cars (photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.