Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Lady Cries Out After She Got Pregnant For Her School Lover Who Is Married - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady Cries Out After She Got Pregnant For Her School Lover Who Is Married (790 Views)

Kenyan Girl Hits The Streets In Uniform With Placard To Beg For Her School Fees / See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break / Lady Who Turned A Stripper To Pay Her School Fees Celebrates Graduation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Cries Out After She Got Pregnant For Her School Lover Who Is Married by Sigggy: 6:58pm On Oct 02, 2021
Update from

A Nigerian lady has taken to social media to cry out after she got pregnant for her university boyfriend who has gotten married already, Siggy reports.

According to the lady, they met during their days in the university and at some point, they broke up and lost contact, but destiny made them cross each other’s path again as they later met at a party.

The relationship was brought to life again and presently, the lady is pregnant for the man who is now married.

Read the story below:

We used to be lovers back in uni, We broke up at some point and lost contact. Earlier this year we reconnected at a party and it was obvious we still had feelings for each other.

We started dating and everything seemed nice at first. He never told me he was married. After months of dating , i started to get suspicious as he wouldn’t let me visit his home , instead he was always coming to mine and meeting up at hotels. We had a big fight about it and he finally told me the truth. He kept on pleading and asking that we continue dating. I couldn’t even leave if I wanted to, I was in love with him.

I am 2 months pregnant and he has been avoiding me. He calls just once in two days and has told me to do whatever I want with the pregnancy , that he is fine with my decisions. I want to keep him and the baby and I’m scared he may ghost up on me. Last night I found his wife and some of his relatives on Facebook and I want to send them texts about it. I really need advise on this.

https:///nigerian-cries-out-after-she-got-pregnant-for-her-school-lover-who-is-married/

Re: Lady Cries Out After She Got Pregnant For Her School Lover Who Is Married by Sigggy: 6:58pm On Oct 02, 2021
Wahala!
Re: Lady Cries Out After She Got Pregnant For Her School Lover Who Is Married by Aidejay(m): 7:06pm On Oct 02, 2021
Mtchwwwwww! Tales by moonlight.
Re: Lady Cries Out After She Got Pregnant For Her School Lover Who Is Married by Bola146(f): 7:07pm On Oct 02, 2021
Oponu undecided since you know how to open legs, you should know how to take care of whatever comes out of it wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out After She Got Pregnant For Her School Lover Who Is Married by longetivity(m): 7:44pm On Oct 02, 2021
All this ashawos are getting bolder by the day
Re: Lady Cries Out After She Got Pregnant For Her School Lover Who Is Married by Brainard22: 9:54pm On Oct 02, 2021
This is a story from nairaland here
Re: Lady Cries Out After She Got Pregnant For Her School Lover Who Is Married by CampussNews: 6:56am On Oct 03, 2021
The future cannot close her legs...

(1) (Reply)

PTDF Scholarship List / How To Get Paid Udemy Courses For Free 2022 / Court Summons Fg, ASUU As Fg Asks Court To Order ASUU Back To Work.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.