Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Man Prays For A Thief Caught Stealing His Electric Cable Worth ₦70k - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Prays For A Thief Caught Stealing His Electric Cable Worth ₦70k (33741 Views)

Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) / The Mail A Thief Sent A University Student After Stealing His Laptop / Female Thief Caught And Disgraced In Ijebu Ode, Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Prays For A Thief Caught Stealing His Electric Cable Worth ₦70k by iamyemiakins(m): 9:42pm On Oct 02, 2021
Be like say na Pastor Righteousness cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Prays For A Thief Caught Stealing His Electric Cable Worth ₦70k by Daniiel: 9:42pm On Oct 02, 2021
R
Re: Man Prays For A Thief Caught Stealing His Electric Cable Worth ₦70k by Cousin9999: 9:42pm On Oct 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
How you take know say no be curse the man dey place on the boy head so? You hear am? undecided

Fair point. But let's just hope that's not the case.
Re: Man Prays For A Thief Caught Stealing His Electric Cable Worth ₦70k by TenQ: 9:43pm On Oct 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Matthew 6 vs 6 is what a Christian would do. undecided
See how impostures think.
He wasn't praying for himself, he was praying for the thief.
This was how Jesus and the Apostles performed their public ministry: certainly NOT in their room.

The Christian not only forgave (Mt6:14) , he blessed the thief (Lk 6:28)

You can call Maximus to argue against this if you wish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Prays For A Thief Caught Stealing His Electric Cable Worth ₦70k by Kobojunkie: 9:43pm On Oct 02, 2021
Cousin9999:
Fair point. But let's just hope that's not the case.
Is this not Nigeria again? undecided
Re: Man Prays For A Thief Caught Stealing His Electric Cable Worth ₦70k by Lamasta(m): 9:44pm On Oct 02, 2021
He for do deliverance to cast out the spirit of stealing from in body now
Re: Man Prays For A Thief Caught Stealing His Electric Cable Worth ₦70k by Cousin9999: 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Is this not Nigeria again? undecided

My guy, relax. Go outside and enjoy the sunshine, fresh air, and some pepper soup. No need to be so doom and gloom.
Re: Man Prays For A Thief Caught Stealing His Electric Cable Worth ₦70k by Grace4mi: 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2021
I pray the c thief repent
Re: Man Prays For A Thief Caught Stealing His Electric Cable Worth ₦70k by Kobojunkie: 9:46pm On Oct 02, 2021
TenQ:

See how impostures think.
He wasn't praying for himself, he was praying for the thief.
This was how Jesus and the Apostles performed their public ministry: certainly NOT in their room.
1. Jesus Christ never specified that the rule in Matthew 6 vs 6 - 11 only applies when you are praying for yourself. So why do you add that to His law on prayer?

2. Also Jesus Christ made it all too clear that those who are His are those who do as He commands - His friends are those who do as He says - John 15 vs 14. By that, do you then suppose that the standard is Jesus Christ or what is written of His apostles? undecided
Re: Man Prays For A Thief Caught Stealing His Electric Cable Worth ₦70k by Kobojunkie: 9:46pm On Oct 02, 2021
Cousin9999:
My guy, relax. Go outside and enjoy the sunshine, fresh air, and some pepper soup. No need to be so doom and gloom.
No doom and gloom here... just reality check! undecided
Re: Man Prays For A Thief Caught Stealing His Electric Cable Worth ₦70k by DoggoneDogg: 9:48pm On Oct 02, 2021
TenQ:
Only a Christian can do this

A Muslim Mohammedan jihadist would have beheaded him on camera.
This includes Fulani Caliphate jihadists & Afonja moslems.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Prays For A Thief Caught Stealing His Electric Cable Worth ₦70k by hahn(m): 9:50pm On Oct 02, 2021
TenQ:

Christians have been known to lynch people for centuries. undecided
Re: Man Prays For A Thief Caught Stealing His Electric Cable Worth ₦70k by GreenDee(f): 9:53pm On Oct 02, 2021
J
Re: Man Prays For A Thief Caught Stealing His Electric Cable Worth ₦70k by OfficialDM1: 9:53pm On Oct 02, 2021
dapadawee:
I don't curse or beat thief myself all I do is pray for them. Every thief is under demonic influence. Most especially those who have been delivered from same demonic influence they always feel sorry for any thief
Is like thief never steal ur things before right?
Re: Man Prays For A Thief Caught Stealing His Electric Cable Worth ₦70k by TenQ: 9:53pm On Oct 02, 2021
hahn:

Christians have been known to lynch people for centuries. undecided
If Christians don't do this, please
Can you show me just one Atheist who PRAYED for a thief who stole from him?

Do atheists pray for people?

1 Like

Re: Man Prays For A Thief Caught Stealing His Electric Cable Worth ₦70k by Rexymania(m): 9:54pm On Oct 02, 2021
Na food him need. Help am secure a job, he will stop stealing.
Re: Man Prays For A Thief Caught Stealing His Electric Cable Worth ₦70k by TenQ: 9:55pm On Oct 02, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

A Muslim Mohammedan jihadist would have beheaded him on camera.
This includes Fulani Caliphate jihadists & Afonja moslems.
No sir!
Sharia orders the cutting off of the hand of the thief especially if he is a poor person.
LoL!

2 Likes

Re: Man Prays For A Thief Caught Stealing His Electric Cable Worth ₦70k by OlawaleBammie: 9:56pm On Oct 02, 2021
Sirheny007:
At this rate, giving the man 2k would go a long way to helping him than saying thousands of prayers.

Prayer don't cure hunger.
undecided
Rubbish utterance.

U are able to say this cus dem never barbecue the guy, if to say dem don give am jungle justice come here to dey say trash na. Mtcheew.

He should even be thankful to God that he meet a humane man
Re: Man Prays For A Thief Caught Stealing His Electric Cable Worth ₦70k by Emmanuel909090: 9:57pm On Oct 02, 2021
Humanity.
Re: Man Prays For A Thief Caught Stealing His Electric Cable Worth ₦70k by Lugianostar(m): 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2021
Hmmmmm!!!!

And they will tell us the whopping sum they soent to celebrate Naija 61st Anniversary while others are resorting to stealing to make ends meet.

Stealing is bad and is not allowed to be an escape from any hard times.

Work for tomorrow will be better?
Re: Man Prays For A Thief Caught Stealing His Electric Cable Worth ₦70k by hahn(m): 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2021
TenQ:

If Christians don't do this, please
Can you show me just one Atheist who PRAYED for a thief who stole from him?

Do atheists pray for people?

For every incident where a Christian prays for a thief I can produce 10 where Christians lynch thieves.

Should we begin? grin
Re: Man Prays For A Thief Caught Stealing His Electric Cable Worth ₦70k by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 02, 2021
TenQ:
Nah man. I watched a video of a Muslim woman in the US that forgave the man that killed her son. It is a very touching videos.

Religion doesn't define a true human.

2 Likes

Re: Man Prays For A Thief Caught Stealing His Electric Cable Worth ₦70k by TenQ: 10:04pm On Oct 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. Jesus Christ never specified that the rule in Matthew 6 vs 6 - 11 only applies when you are praying for yourself. So why do you add that to His law on prayer?

2. Also Jesus Christ made it all too clear that those who are His are those who do as He commands - His friends are those who do as He says - John 15 vs 14. By that, do you then suppose that the standard is Jesus Christ or what is written of His apostles? undecided
Thats exactly why you are an imposture.
A disciple is the one who learns by following and imitating his Master
Acts 3:1-11 was done inside the room according to impostures
Matthew 21:14 was done inside the room according to impostures
Matthew 14:14 was done inside the room according to impostures
Matthew 15:30 was done inside the room according to impostures
According to impostures, Jesus did Matthew 9:5 inside the room..

No wonder, by their fruit, wolves in sheep skin are known
Re: Man Prays For A Thief Caught Stealing His Electric Cable Worth ₦70k by TenQ: 10:06pm On Oct 02, 2021
i926:

Nah man. I watched a video of a Muslim woman in the US that forgave the man that killed her son. It is a very touching videos.

Religion doesn't define a true human.
I watched the video too, I speak specifically about Praying FOR those who wrong us!
Re: Man Prays For A Thief Caught Stealing His Electric Cable Worth ₦70k by TenQ: 10:07pm On Oct 02, 2021
hahn:

For every incident where a Christian prays for a thief I can produce 10 where Christians lynch thieves.

Should we begin? grin
I just need an episode where an atheist PRAYED for a person who Wronged him.
Re: Man Prays For A Thief Caught Stealing His Electric Cable Worth ₦70k by guy222: 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2021
Thief never show am shege, as for me and my entire neigbourhoo if we catch thief, na to use slap factory set him brain first.

1 Like

Re: Man Prays For A Thief Caught Stealing His Electric Cable Worth ₦70k by slowice(m): 10:09pm On Oct 02, 2021
The tiff be like Yoruba boy grin grin

Ma ofe mmanụ peeps Make una nor vex na buhari cause am cheesy
Re: Man Prays For A Thief Caught Stealing His Electric Cable Worth ₦70k by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 02, 2021
TenQ:

I watched the video too, I speak specifically about Praying FOR those who wrong us!
Okay, now I get

1 Like

Re: Man Prays For A Thief Caught Stealing His Electric Cable Worth ₦70k by Kobojunkie: 10:11pm On Oct 02, 2021
TenQ:

Thats exactly why you are an imposture.
A disciple is the one who learns by following and imitating his Master
Acts 3:1-11 was done inside the room according to impostures
Matthew 21:14 was done inside the room according to impostures
Matthew 14:14 was done inside the room according to impostures
Matthew 15:30 was done inside the room according to impostures
According to impostures, Jesus did Matthew 9:5 inside the room..
No wonder, by their fruit, wolves in sheep skin are known
I am afraid you are mistaken... Jesus Christ never asked His disciples to do as He did. He couldn't have given that Jesus Christ lived according to the Old Covenant Law of Moses.... the New Covenant and agreement He then gave to His disciples. He repeated it several times too that those who love Him are those who obey His Commandments... they bear fruits of obedience, which they are identified by. undecided

Jesus Christ repeated in John 14 vs 15 - 25 that those who obey His teachings and commandments are those who are His friends... it is inside of those that He and and Father will make there home in. Those who refuse to obey His teachings and commandments, He pointed out, are not of Him. undecided

So, where Jesus Christ clearly commands that our praying be done away from the eyes and ears of even those around us, is it that you have concluded was instead joking? undecided
Re: Man Prays For A Thief Caught Stealing His Electric Cable Worth ₦70k by PraisesPblaze(m): 10:13pm On Oct 02, 2021
Makes me remember a story where a good samaritan paused an ongoing beating to give the thief lacacera to drink so as to have strength for the next round of beating...
9ja
Re: Man Prays For A Thief Caught Stealing His Electric Cable Worth ₦70k by mechanics(m): 10:15pm On Oct 02, 2021
He's a kind hearted man.
Re: Man Prays For A Thief Caught Stealing His Electric Cable Worth ₦70k by hahn(m): 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2021
TenQ:

I just need an episode where an atheist PRAYED for a person who Wronged him.

Well atheists don't pray because prayers are useless.

However, like every other human being, an atheist can choose to forgive or punish someone who has wronged him.

But don't ask Jehovah o. He has not been able to forgive or pray for Satan since the beginning of time grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo / Man Shot Dead While Testing Local Bulletproof Charm In Katsina / Please, My Parents Must Not Know! – Begs Phone Thief (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.