Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,830 members, 7,844,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Chukwuma Soludo: Anambra Loses ₦19.6 Billion A Day Due To Sit-At-Home - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chukwuma Soludo: Anambra Loses ₦19.6 Billion A Day Due To Sit-At-Home (11800 Views)

Anambra Loses 50 Per Cent Of Revenue To Touts, Leakage – Official / Chukwuma Soludo Vs Ejike Mbaka - Rev Fr Reacts / Folorunso Adesina: Osun Sets New Record With ₦19.6 Billion IGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwuma Soludo: Anambra Loses ₦19.6 Billion A Day Due To Sit-At-Home by sematec(m): 12:27pm On Oct 03, 2021
Solludo should explain how he arrived at N19.6 billion.
Re: Chukwuma Soludo: Anambra Loses ₦19.6 Billion A Day Due To Sit-At-Home by firstratedcitiz(m): 1:26pm On Oct 03, 2021
If speaking as an economist, I believe Soludo. But if speaking as a politician, I disagree with him.
Re: Chukwuma Soludo: Anambra Loses ₦19.6 Billion A Day Due To Sit-At-Home by stinechykee: 1:28pm On Oct 03, 2021
budaatum:

I don't know who told you Hausas and Fulanis are twins, but you hopefully realise they are both Nigerians like you and therefore your brothers and sisters, and your peace is already obviously disturbed you'd find unless your head is stuck in sand.

The below might help with your ignorant assumption.
Please you Housas should sort yourself with your Fulani intertwined brothers and leave Igbos out of it since you Housas and Yorubas have foolishly failed to align with Igbos to deal with Fulani instead you people choose to envy Igbos for doing what you people could not do
Re: Chukwuma Soludo: Anambra Loses ₦19.6 Billion A Day Due To Sit-At-Home by ronyman(m): 1:34pm On Oct 03, 2021
People die in a gruesome manner everyday in Anambra but you are more interested in money
naptu2:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/10/02/anambra-loses-n196billion-during-any-sit-home-day-%E2%80%93-governorship-candidate-soludo-laments

Re: Chukwuma Soludo: Anambra Loses ₦19.6 Billion A Day Due To Sit-At-Home by budaatum: 1:51pm On Oct 03, 2021
stinechykee:
Please you Housas should sort yourself with your Fulani intertwined brothers and leave Igbos out of it since you Housas and Yorubas have foolishly failed to align with Igbos to deal with Fulani instead you people choose to envy Igbos for doing what you people could not do

I wish it worked the way you claim, unfortunately you must be aware of people yelling "Fulani" in Biafra land.

When your neighbours are suffering and you selfishly stand by saying its not your business, the suffer providers will turn on you next, and that's if the sufferers themselves don't come to you for succour. But I guess that's a lesson you are yet to learn but soon will.
Re: Chukwuma Soludo: Anambra Loses ₦19.6 Billion A Day Due To Sit-At-Home by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 03, 2021
Ofodirinwa:
If Soludo doesn't have the brain power to not campaign against ipob during an election in the SE , he won't have the brain power to lead in any capacity.

If anambra misses the boat on Maduka it will be sad

...."Soludo dosent have the brain " are you fucking kidding me?

Any logical mind will take the words of the renown professor over that of the deranged, functional illiterate MNK, any day. Any time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chukwuma Soludo: Anambra Loses ₦19.6 Billion A Day Due To Sit-At-Home by Ofodirinwa: 2:56pm On Oct 03, 2021
Skyview01:

...."Soludo dosent have the brain " are you fucking kidding me?

Any logical mind will take the words of the renown professor over that of the deranged, functional illiterate MNK, any day. Any time.

I know what I'm saying. If he wins it's Anambra that will find out
Re: Chukwuma Soludo: Anambra Loses ₦19.6 Billion A Day Due To Sit-At-Home by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2021
Ofodirinwa:

I know what I'm saying. If he wins it's Anambra that will find out

I honestly hope he wins.

1 Like

Re: Chukwuma Soludo: Anambra Loses ₦19.6 Billion A Day Due To Sit-At-Home by Ofodirinwa: 3:02pm On Oct 03, 2021
Skyview01:

I honestly hope he wins.

That's fine, but he's a charlatan
Re: Chukwuma Soludo: Anambra Loses ₦19.6 Billion A Day Due To Sit-At-Home by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 03, 2021
Ofodirinwa:

That's fine, but he's a charlatan

He seems a good and decent man.
I met with him several years ago in Abuja then as a CBN governor. The only problem i forsee is he may be beholden
to Willie Obiano and other political benefactors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chukwuma Soludo: Anambra Loses ₦19.6 Billion A Day Due To Sit-At-Home by thedio(m): 3:11pm On Oct 03, 2021
Ifeco555:
Have you seen any man or nation that became successful without sacrificing a lot. I bet you know that for you yourself to achieve your goal for the day, week, month, year and/or lifetime you must sacrifice a lot including your time and resources. It's only a fool that thinks he can get a desirable result without some sacrifices. Bear it in mind some goals are imminent some are futuristic and these are those that when you are going through the suffering and stress people will misquote you. Nigeria during covid 19 fisrt face decided to go into total lockdown. Does it mean that they don't know they would lose a lot by doing such? They knew, but because life is more important than wealth at that time gave them no other choice than to go on with such decision. So it is with us the Igbos. Indeed there is no future for us, our children, our children's children, and many generations to come in this corrupt, unconscious, inhuman & tribalistic damnable entity called Nigeria. You yourself you know. What is the minimum wage in your state compared to the current prices of goods yet it seemed to them a heavy task implementing, not to talk of paying such peanut to a family man that plans to give his children a better future. We have decided to sacrifice a little and enjoy the dividend when it comes. Our children will never forgive us if we because of the useless little we enjoy now, ruin their future. If you are not concerned with the well-being of your unborn generations then you are not fit to be born in these world. It's not easy for us but because we know what we pursuing the strength we draw from it is more than the pain we encounter there in. Thank you for your useless concern and leave us with the firm resolution for better days ahead we had taken
No pain,no gain. I think u r right about making sacrifices but r making it in a wrong way.
What do u think Igbo stand to gain from this uprising? Sorrow, tears from lost of life, lost of means of livelihood,poverty,hatred.........
Tell me how u r going to de-radicalise and retrieve guns and weapons from all these ur soldiers.
My brother u r about to turn ur region to NE all u need to do now is to make preparations for IDP camps cos what we r seeing now is introduction. Prepare for when u and ur kith will not b able to sleep with two eyes closed.
Remember many northerners supported Boko Haram from the onset until it became monster

1 Like

Re: Chukwuma Soludo: Anambra Loses ₦19.6 Billion A Day Due To Sit-At-Home by UnabashedIPOB: 3:35pm On Oct 03, 2021
udele1:

The first Biafran family is happily looting. grin grin grin

Only and IDIOT would write such NONSENSE and post such a despicable poster!
Re: Chukwuma Soludo: Anambra Loses ₦19.6 Billion A Day Due To Sit-At-Home by Bengs37: 7:02pm On Oct 03, 2021
Please they lost the money to who make I go collect em for them!
Re: Chukwuma Soludo: Anambra Loses ₦19.6 Billion A Day Due To Sit-At-Home by Tonykc: 8:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
Anambra state loses #19.6b everyday there is sit-@home. What this means is that Anambra state had been making #19.6b everyday all these years and there is nothing to show for it.
No good roads, No industries for the people except the privately owned ones, No free education for our students, our universities are dilapilated, No good infrastructure. No power supply. No development anywhere.
A state makes this huge amount of money daily plus federal allocation, yet poverty is ragging the masses. With this kind of money, nobody is suppose to be poor in this country.
Chaaii!!! Our politicians are very very very wicked!!!. God will judge all of you thieves
Re: Chukwuma Soludo: Anambra Loses ₦19.6 Billion A Day Due To Sit-At-Home by dhantey324(m): 10:18pm On Oct 03, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

Lol Soludo or Sanusi?

Both
Re: Chukwuma Soludo: Anambra Loses ₦19.6 Billion A Day Due To Sit-At-Home by Idiko1: 11:27pm On Oct 03, 2021
Reflect7:

Sunday is a work-free day of rest all over the world my friend.

That's a silly excuse for shutting down your economy.

You Igbos are supposed to be really smart.

Smart people don't shut down their economy for anybody or for any reason.

The money must be flowing before you can do anything, even agitate.

Or will you agitate with empty stomach?

As former US president Bill Clinton famously said, ''It's the economy, stupid.''

Here's a little secret. Your 'enemies', be it Fulanis or whomever, actually want to see many more sit-at-homes ordered by IPOB. smiley

Who give a ratass about free day of rest all over the world? If Ndigbo can close shops on Sunday, there is nothing wrong in closing shops on Monday as part of the fight for the actualization of Republic of Biafra or Republic of Igboland. You wrote like a free-loader who would should I want America and Americana yet cannot participate in the struggle to achieve the reflection of social grove in US. Dumb loser!!!
Re: Chukwuma Soludo: Anambra Loses ₦19.6 Billion A Day Due To Sit-At-Home by Rocksvibes234: 2:52am On Oct 04, 2021
He said in the economy of Anambra that's lossing 19.8b business transactions in Anambra State and not generated renenues or New Anambra airport

PeterOZ:
19 billion a day, that means Anambra state they make close to 6 trillion every year...good,
Tell me any credible project Obiano did in Anambra state? And thunder go fire anybody who talk about airport here...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chukwuma Soludo: Anambra Loses ₦19.6 Billion A Day Due To Sit-At-Home by dhantey324(m): 7:42am On Oct 17, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

Lol Soludo or Sanusi?

Both.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Marketers Blame Oil Price, FOREX As Cooking Gas Price Rises Again / Umaru Fintiri: Atiku Will Win PDP’s Presidential Ticket / President Tinubu Delivers First Speech As ECOWAS Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.