Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (508 Views)

Get US Number For Whatsapp At 2000 / How To Earned Money On Whatsapp By C.E.O Imranroofing (SEE HERE) / Get A US Number For Whatsapp Right Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Futurez(m): 9:19pm On Oct 02, 2021
Deleted
Re: . by Simdyofficial(f): 10:23pm On Oct 02, 2021
Futurez:
Will be deleted in 24 hrs though. This is for bombers and those with international clients.
WhatsApp video calling is the surest 90% factor to win your client's trust. I learnt this from a guru in lekki. I will teach you, you do create it by yourself. Note that GB WhatsApp is recommended for this. You will also need to download two applications for this.

WhatsApp me with your #1000 payment proof on +2349039358209
do it for me. Then I will come back and tell others the result.. Free.. To sell. U need do 1 promo
Re: . by Upjis: 11:01pm On Oct 02, 2021
Futurez:
Will be deleted in 24 hrs though. This is for bombers and those with international clients.
WhatsApp video calling is the surest 90% factor to win your client's trust. I learnt this from a guru in lekki. I will teach you, you do create it by yourself. Note that GB WhatsApp is recommended for this. You will also need to download two applications for this.

WhatsApp me with your #1000 payment proof on +2349039358209

You can never may one naira here cause you don't know how to do business mumu
Re: . by Futurez(m): 12:14am On Oct 03, 2021
Upjis:

You can never may one naira here cause you don't know how to do business mumu

I don't talk with sadist like you. It's written allover your comments.
Re: . by Futurez(m): 12:15am On Oct 03, 2021
Simdyofficial:
do it for me. Then I will come back and tell others the result.. Free.. To sell. U need do 1 promo

No Sir.
Re: . by Upjis: 11:33pm On Oct 03, 2021
Futurez:

I don't talk with sadist like you. It's written allover your comments.

Am 2 million times richer than you and your generation
Re: . by Futurez(m): 12:50am On Oct 04, 2021
Upjis:

Am 2 million times richer than you and your generation

Still badmouthed.

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Crypto Before You Start – MUST READ!!! / How BUA Cement Founder Abdul Samad Rabiu Became The Second-richest Man In Nigeri / How Much Do I Need To Start A Business (restaurant, Betting Shop And Bar)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.