Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Get A US Number For Whatsapp Right Now! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get A US Number For Whatsapp Right Now! (2410 Views)

US, UK, Canada and any countries Numbers For Whatsapp Verification / Get US Number For Whatsapp At 2000 / I will create verified US PayPal using US number & VPN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A US Number For Whatsapp Right Now! by seotools01: 12:43pm On Jun 29, 2018
How to change Nigeria number to USA number on WhatsApp

Many people in Nigeria are interested in ways to create working WhatsApp account with a USA number instead of their regular Nigerian ones. Such a switch has a number of advantages that should not be underestimated. This is why we’ll try to figure out several working and simple ways to replace the Nigerian number with a USA one in your WhatsApp account. “How to change Nigeria number to USA number on WhatsApp – Get a US number for WhatsApp right now”.

Is it possible to get a USA number in Nigeria?
If you think that it’s some rocket science to get such a number in Nigeria, then no, it’s nothing special. Of course, it’s not what kids are taught at school or by their parents but you will surely don’t need any special skills to perform it.

Well, Having a USA number may be beneficial for those in Nigeria who want to keep in touch with their loved ones in America. If you have a US number on your phone, those in the USA don’t have to pay heavily to call you.

It’s necessary to say that this trick should be used only for legal purposes, not for blackmailing or doing other unpleasant stuff to other people. There are certain situations when not showing your true phone number can help you really save your privacy but the main point is in not using the phone number switch to perform anything that can harm other people.

How to change Nigeria number to USA number

The steps towards your goal are as follows:

Sign up for an account, this is free for email addresses that end with .com. Then, continue

You will receive a message in your email from the web resource. You will need to pass a regular verification procedure

To complete the verification, you will need to provide the country code and the city you’re in

When you see the box about the terms and conditions, click “I agree” and sign up

The website will offer you a virtual tour around their resource. You can freely skip it and head for the My CallCentric directly. The program will show you your CallCentric number, which begins with 1777***. You need to copy and save that number

Remember that whether you choose going through the virtual tour or skipping it, you should never leave the page before you copy the CallCentric number the system provides for you

Now, you need to open a new tab in your browser and this time enter ipcall.com

Once there, you will need to set SIP as your account type and then enter the copied CallCentric number into the respective field (Username)

Then, select an area code for the USA phone number you will receive. You can either leave the default one (235) or choose any other

CONTINUE READING HERE: https://xclusiveafrica.com/get-a-us-number-for-whatsapp-right-now

Re: Get A US Number For Whatsapp Right Now! by eaglegist: 5:14pm On May 03, 2020
This post is very insightful, big kudos to you bro. I did my whatsapp verification by following the steps i saw HERE. . very easy to follow and reliable
Re: Get A US Number For Whatsapp Right Now! by Mayority: 7:00am On Nov 10, 2020
text +1 507-295-6633

Re: Get A US Number For Whatsapp Right Now! by Mayority: 6:13am On Nov 11, 2020
Mayority:
text +1 507-295-6633
available
Re: Get A US Number For Whatsapp Right Now! by Mayority: 6:34am On Nov 12, 2020
texts +1 507-295-6633

Re: Get A US Number For Whatsapp Right Now! by Mayority: 7:27am On Nov 15, 2020
Mayority:
texts +1 507-295-6633
available
Re: Get A US Number For Whatsapp Right Now! by Mayority: 7:09am On Nov 19, 2020
texts +1 507-295-6633

(1) (Reply)

Goron Tula And Sugar Lump / How To Start Up A Micro-credit Institution / Opportunities To Become Distributors Of Fast Moving Beauty Products In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.